Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tomorrow land is my worst nightmare realised. Christ I couldn't. And yes you'd wanna be off your game at it, I'd say you're searched for drugs on the way in and if you have none they give them to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In fairness to her since she was on the bag last night I doubt she can stomach anything else.

Still its weird that she made herself a breakfast roll at the hotel buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of AF links - does anyone know how much you make from one of those purchases?

Reactions: 5
That tomorrow land is my worst nightmare realised. Christ I couldn't. And yes you'd wanna be off your game at it, I'd say you're searched for drugs on the way in and if you have none they give them to you!
That isn't my taste in music at all - I'm that difficult Karen at the gym that asks them to turn down the music or change it if it's EDM. It stresses me out! Would definitely need chemical enhancement (although like the lights and buzz of it, the quirky hotel vibes etc) to attend. To spend time with Siobh and that crowd though? Would have to be roofied.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her nasty gal order arrived after saying she had no confirmation emails from them and no way to contact them about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe you can go to a festival of dance music and not take drugs.
It looks class but I could handle a few hours of it and that’s me done.
unless of course I was on E or whatever the kids take these days
Also, DJ Shiv wouldn’t have the self confidence to turn down the drugs if all her kiddie friends were taking them

Reactions: 14
Why wouldn't you avail of free hair and make up? Prefers to do her own? The gems randomly stuck everywhere yesterday were cringe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It might be free but would there be an expectation to tip the person 🤔

Reactions: 7
So sick of her tit.... Also so embarrassing the way she's asking Jack a question and promptly ignores him when he responds to video as many of the "TML crew" as possible
Screenshot_20220723_125102_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also , I know this is Shiv thread , but I was on tik tok yesterday and Becca came up on my page injecting her own Botox into her forehead !!! 😳 absolute clowns the lot of them! I am not anti Botox, I’m just anti promoting dodgy DIY jobs! They all really believe they are experts at every single topic!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Shivs the type of no filtered person that pisses everyone off, doesn't apologize because she considers it "just a bit of craic" and doubles down on it the next day.

Loud and obnoxious, a nightmare to be out with.

Sinead took a quick selfie with Shiv on the bus(probably bullied into it) and has ditched her for Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.