Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Shiv just call Manchester "Up North" like she's a seasoned Brit and not some toss pot plastic Paddy who landed last week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
For someone who is glued to their phone constantly there’s no excuse for not checking the weather. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for when it hits 40C next week and she has no AC
She'll probably spend 2 grand (off the credit card) on an air conditioning unit as a flex.

There's an athlete struggling with some very basic pilates. Huffing and puffing full of drink and dominoes. For anyone moderately fit working the boards are absolutely handy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She'll probably spend 2 grand (off the credit card) on an air conditioning unit as a flex.

There's an athlete struggling with some very basic pilates. Huffing and puffing full of drink and dominoes. For anyone moderately fit working the boards are absolutely handy.
I was shocked at the difficulty she had getting herself into position on the pilates equipment (pardon my ignorance. I don't know the correct name for it) and the further difficulty she had executing the movement.

Athlete, my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

All the while looking around the room going look at me look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was shocked at the difficulty she had getting herself into position on the pilates equipment (pardon my ignorance. I don't know the correct name for it) and the further difficulty she had executing the movement.

Athlete, my arse.
She had that difficulty because her normally photoshopped pouch is getting in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Athlete, my arse.
especially given she’s a star tennis player, and enormously athletic and agile, probably turned down a Wimbledon invite because she had a MP photo shoot. She has the white nails and nearly white teeth to fit in. If only her hectic schedule allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See the way the “First Class” writing is juuust about in the frame?
Y’know the way me, or you, or any normal person might get that in purely by chance.

Not Siobhan. Siobhan made sure to get that writing in.

Do you wanna know why? ‘Cause she’s a bleep.
02363F0D-E3ED-48E5-B4A5-40F149E4A415.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
At times you would wonder is she actually a fitness parody account but the joke has fallen so badly on its face. We all know how bad her delivery at humour is.

First class is a status thing for her. I've flown business loads of times with work but when it's on my dime, duck that I'm flying economy. There is much better things to do with that money. Especially in the likes of broke ass Shivs position. Spending 5/6 k on business class flights them crying for a refund after 2 days in Silverstone because they didn't have prosecco.

An absolute laughing stock she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See the way the “First Class” writing is juuust about in the frame?
Y’know the way me, or you, or any normal person might get that in purely by chance.

Not Siobhan. Siobhan made sure to get that writing in.

Do you wanna know why? ‘Cause she’s a bleep.
View attachment 1419256
Travel expenses probably paid by the vitamins company anyway. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Gas the way all the influenzas have to state they are working every day. Like nobody is asking her if she is working, it's just assumed. It's the same as when she says I'm happy, she's not.

She's sitting on the train scrolling through Instagram and tattle seething in a ball of bitterness and resentment at the success of others around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So am I missing something 😕 was it 500.00 for train to Manchester 😱
The 500 was for the eurostar from London to Brussels I assume. Last minute booking for an event she has been banging on about for months.
I would not be surprised if a last minute booking to Manchester also cost that tho lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.