Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I actually can't believe her not "understanding" the point of adding a step to aerobics i.e. to change both the difficulty and the range of motion like adding a step to "proper" :rolleyes: exercises like weighted lunges etc (and running up and down stairs have long been an old skool exercise)

I mean for an expert PT and "head coach"...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg she actually hasn’t a clue. Step aerobics is a great workout. She obviously wasn’t good at it. Here she is now trying to back track with her responses, obviously people telling her positive things

Reactions: 19
I was so close to eating her for this. I remember the first class in the gym I went to that wasn't spin was step. It was and still is to me the least intimidating class. Great for anyone with bad knees or just in general. You'd easily do 5/6k steps in a class.

Once again shown how out of touch and lacking in empathy she is. If she sneers at that what is she thinking about anyone beginning their fitness, either with or without her program.

It's that attitude that puts people off ever stepping foot in the gym.

head aka nodickhead

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s had more enegagment from the step aerobics shite on than anything else lately, I bet plenty of people were annoyed in their replies to her. What an idiot.

Reactions: 15
I may be hungover, and i may be being dramatic… but I honestly think Siobhan O Hagan is the biggest prick on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Step aerobics is pointless yet she subjected us to
Multiple videos of her stomping around the villa in Bali to get her steps up🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I LOVE how she’s trying now to be a fun friendly insta girl who’s totally approachable rather than give her snarling rude responses to try and recover her “brand”
The back-pedalling is killing me. Started off ripping step aerobics to shreds and now is all “it’s great for getting people to exercise 🤩 I was just wondering who started such an incredible idea 🤩💃🏽🥰

prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Step aerobics is pointless yet she subjected us to
Multiple videos of her stomping around the villa in Bali to get her steps up🤔
Remember in January , people did a 5km in memory of Ashling Murphy. Shiv did the 5km whilst quarantined in her hotel room in Bali. Filmed herself pacing over and back in her room a thousand times , rather than just wait a couple days and do it outside in the normal way, like a normal person.

And she thinks people who do step aerobics are freaks?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fresh Sunday’s - I’ve got nothing to say about that.

Needs a bigger fan, did this bleeping geebag not live in Bali for god knows how long?! Surely 2 days of slightly raised temperatures in London when you don’t have to do anything at all in the day are a breeze…..

Obsessed with all the dogs in Clapham - lock up your hounds residents of Clapham, Shiv is on the prowl for some doggies.

I just can’t scroll past her stories and not make comment.

Edited because I can’t spell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The instacult leader Smith doesn't like people doing exercise on peleton.
Now this fuckwit running down a valid choice of exercise. They don't give a duck about anyone or anything unless there's a pound coin in it for themselves.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone in a car wanked off to her running (nasal breathing) at the lights yet in London is is that solely a Portugal thing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.