Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to do a CrossFit session this morning followed by a quick 2K row but Shiv has taught me that mindset is what matters. So it's the sofa, a large Apache personal pizza and lunchtime Margs for me. This mindset thing sounds fun. Get on board folks it's the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe someone entered the furnace last night....
🤣🤣

We'll soon find out what their interests are as she shares tonnes of posts on her stories like she is the subjects most knowledgeable person about something she has never posted about before.

Reactions: 5
Thank you very much. It's my day job. Provide an insightful, independent and objective analysis to strategic management. And provide the solutions. What they do with that information is up to them.
This is free advice for Shiv, she should take it.

I'm watching Influencers across the board and effect on society. I have half an eye on FB as a group (FB,Insta,Watsapp) and data usage as it happens. This one has just really rubbed me up the wrong way.
That’s so cool

Reactions: 4
Very quiet today, bar some hangover Airfryer fast food;

5808A4C8-C24E-459A-91D1-337BBEDA43D8.png

The spinach was a prop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's been the quietest in a long time today. No routine and now shilling some stuff from Sosueme who's in the same agency.

Wonder has she been told to get her tit together by the agency or she is gone?

23 the agency is who she is with. She's a bleeping awful ambassador.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I never really noticed it before but what the hell is up with the corner of her mouth?! It’s super noticeable in her latest story about the eyelashes. That can’t be normal?! The photos don’t really capture it but it’s very apparent in the story.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I never really noticed it before but what the hell is up with the corner of her mouth?! It’s super noticeable in her latest story about the eyelashes. That can’t be normal?! The photos don’t really capture it but it’s very apparent in the story.
Funny how she loves lashes when she gets them for free. But when she has to pay for them. She instantly regrets it. Has to pull them off the next day and go on a moan for the day about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how she loves lashes when she gets them for free. But when she has to pay for them. She instantly regrets it. Has to pull them off the next day and go on a moan for the day about them 😂
So fake, like all the Instahuns 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s got mega food issues. Talking in hoops again, “Not feeling great about all the food i’m eating but going to continue but just have to accept I’m going to be enjoying myself for a few weeks but feel terrible”.

Not being able to train three hours a day and survive on gojek taking its toll. She seems so on edge with this new routine, trying and failing to cook for herself, unable to stop the alcohol binges (well that one’s not new), a slave to the big nights out and food splurges “but at least I’m enjoying myself” and unable to go to BJJ to burn it all off. She’s just as disordered as she was back in her macro-counting body building days.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I said that a few days ago, the deep crack in the corner. Has to be health related.

Reactions: 9
Worked hard all week.

You did in your bollix Shiv. Already trying to justify being a mess for the next two weeks.

I think her health is failing due to the drinking.

Reactions: 20
I said that a few days ago, the deep crack in the corner. Has to be health related.
I remembered that but only just saw what you were talking about today! It’s seriously odd, definitely has to be health related. She probably won’t bother to get it checked out either like a normal person would!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.