Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people when they splurge out on food and drink like on holiday don’t feel at their athletic best but they do genuinely enjoy themselves, enjoy their food and a bit of gluttony because it isn’t their norm. Of course you’ll feel a bit stodgy coming home after travel and eating out so much and looking forward to a home cooked meal etc but she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine with this feeling because she’s ‘enjoying herself’??? It doesn’t sound like she’s enjoying herself to me tbh.. over justifying everything to the gram, I couldn’t live like that. If she had any confidence in the lifestyle she was living she wouldn’t need to do that.
Plus she’s not actually on holiday, there’s a huge difference between living somewhere and being on holiday. The fact that she can’t cook for herself at all will hugely impact her now that she doesn’t have Gojek. Her saying I don’t feel great but it’s ok because I’m enjoying myself just doesn’t make sense, she’s clearly not happy. Just goes to show without her over training her diet is crap. We knew that long before the penny dropped with her but any functioning adult would see the way she lives isn’t sustainable?? Especially now that she can’t afford it when she’s not in bali? What’s she going to do next, stay in Bali til she falls apart or what??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd say it's the combination of alcohol, salty foods, and crisping herself in the sun that's causing that mouth issue. Completely dehydrating her skin.

She usually comments on things she notices with her face when she's talking to camera, "Ignore my eyelashes/spots" etc, weird that she hasn't mentioned the skin cracking around her mouth like

Reactions: 11
I said that a few days ago, the deep crack in the corner. Has to be health related.
Is it not from too much lip filler at the edge ? Plus she hasn’t blanked out her lips with foundation so the crack look deeper ?
She’s a yes to fillers and probably Botox but draws the line at insta filters 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had that mouth side cracks last year in the run up to my wedding. It was in the brief respite in Covid cases and our numbers kept changing, so it was a very anxious time.
I was incredibly stressed out (without even realising it) and my body was basically screaming at me- there were other things too.
Basically stress and upset will ALWAYS make itself known if you’re not dealing with it. And that’s how it manifested for me.

Reactions: 18
Is it not from too much lip filler at the edge ? Plus she hasn’t blanked out her lips with foundation so the crack look deeper ?
She’s a yes to fillers and probably Botox but draws the line at insta filters 🤣🤣🙄🙄
Probably Botox? Her forehead is frozen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry. She went out without her phone so took a pic of her shite looking dinner to get it sent to her so she could post it to her story the next day?
It looked like a raccoon had been through it already. wtf

Also why can’t she say the word thyme without it sounding like she’s pronouncing the “h” same way as you would “the”
Grates on me no end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shiv doesn't use a knife on her steak. Just picks it up with the fork and puts the knashers straight through it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't believe she left her phone at home. That phone would need to be surgically removed from her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most people when they splurge out on food and drink like on holiday don’t feel at their athletic best but they do genuinely enjoy themselves, enjoy their food and a bit of gluttony because it isn’t their norm. Of course you’ll feel a bit stodgy coming home after travel and eating out so much and looking forward to a home cooked meal etc but she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine with this feeling because she’s ‘enjoying herself’??? It doesn’t sound like she’s enjoying herself to me tbh.. over justifying everything to the gram, I couldn’t live like that. If she had any confidence in the lifestyle she was living she wouldn’t need to do that.
Plus she’s not actually on holiday, there’s a huge difference between living somewhere and being on holiday. The fact that she can’t cook for herself at all will hugely impact her now that she doesn’t have Gojek. Her saying I don’t feel great but it’s ok because I’m enjoying myself just doesn’t make sense, she’s clearly not happy. Just goes to show without her over training her diet is crap. We knew that long before the penny dropped with her but any functioning adult would see the way she lives isn’t sustainable?? Especially now that she can’t afford it when she’s not in bali? What’s she going to do next, stay in Bali til she falls apart or what??
So basically the Furnace ethos doesn’t work Shiv. Thanks for confirming what we all already knew. Now tell yourself.

Reactions: 12
So basically the Furnace ethos doesn’t work Shiv. Thanks for confirming what we all already knew. Now tell yourself.
A pet hate of mine is someone who constantly drones on and complains about something they can change but they just never bother to, they’d rather whine about it than make the effort. That’s shivs attitude to her dietary and drinking habits. What adult acknowledges they feel crap doing what they’re doing and just continues to do it when it’s something as simple as eating better and less drinking? Really highlights that she has a problem surrounding eating and drinking

Reactions: 19
Also loved the “amazing what you can get done when you’re not training 3 hours a day” comment. MIND BLOWN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she's been ordered to stop posting about the drinking. But she still won't be cutting back.

Reactions: 11
I am in shock, Shiv hasn't done this yet, something she'd be at. 😂😂
I don’t know about anyone else but I never had to show or was even asked for my LC results once the job know you’re in third level education. I wish I could tell my 17 year old self that!

Reactions: 7
Leaving the phone at home eh. Wonder if she's realising she's not doing well mentally, or someone around her suggested it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.