Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Airfryer is/was a gateway back to Fried food for our Shiv. What was her shopping list?

Baby Bel
Doritos
That’s it, that’s the shopping list

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like the Airfryer is/was a gateway back to Fried food for our Shiv. What was her shopping list?

Baby Bel
Doritos
That’s it, that’s the shopping list
Omg- some PT she is! I thought she was saying she wanted to buy fruit and veg- where is it???!!!

Reactions: 10
I think Siobhan is a case in point of the dangers of social media and early affirmation and becoming addicted to it.

I could graph out her life versus that of the "9-5rs".
Shiv got had relatively quick upshoot of success, affirmation and all the confidence that built for her. Most of that was based on the hard work, the platform and brand she built. Social media played a huge part. This brought her to the seemingly irreversible mindset that she knows better than her peers. The speed of personal growth equally means a quick fall if not adapting and growing. And Shiv is not learning, adapting and growing at all.

The average steady in comparison 9-5r generally with no real social media presence, has a slower but constant growth rate, until at around 30 they have build the confidence in themselves, their careers and any insecurities are banished. This leads to a pretty quick upswing as their success transforms into career status, partners, maybe kids, assets, investments, new cars and security etc. Reaching their full potential on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. Siobhan is seeing all this now in her in her peers and in panic mode.

Both start at the same place. I know where I would rather be. Here's my MS paint illustration to demonstrate 🤣
First of all- I’m super impressed that you referenced Maslows Hierarchy of Needs. Secondly, I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head. Siobhan became “successful” very easily but then almost immediately plateaued in terms of her learning/ self improvement. Her offering - has never evolved, like anyone in business would be continuing to do courses, becoming the best in their field, figuring out how she can add extra value for her clients, trying to get the extra 1% that makes them the best. Instead she’s just over training, eating tit, binge drinking and trying to keep up with young ones who are 25 and let’s face it - have fast metabolism of youth on their side.

Reactions: 23
I saw on Sineads story that its all thanks to Dr Siobhan O'Hagan that she got diagnosed... Siobhan read a book🤣😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw on Sineads story that its all thanks to Dr Siobhan O'Hagan that she got diagnosed... Siobhan read a book🤣😍🤣
How does anyone listen to that dose Heg and even more, actually PAY serious €€€ for a retreat. Christ above. We're on the brink of recession and people still have more money than sense.

How on earth does anyone follow Siobh and make a supposedly informed decision to actually PAY her for a PT service? A woman who by her own admission does not cook or actively track her calories nor provide a relatable exercise regime. And a remote PT service at that. How did being a PT in a different country even become a thing?! Not to offend anyone here who has online sessions etc but I just don't understand how you wouldn't engage a local PT rather than pay some eejit halfway across the world telling you how amazing you're doing on Zoom. From Bali. Totally relatable.

How does anyone watch "influencers" and purchase their recommendations or absolute shite they are hawking? Especially when most of them are so up their own arse, they don't even bother to adequately promote the shite they are being paid for or get as freebies. Case in point, Siobh's lacklustre Vitamin & flossing ads... Zero fucks given, max ad money taken 🤮

Reactions: 24
Lads I’m ashamed. Went to Lidl earlier for wine and I spotted a bottle of Portuguese Vino Verde, or green wine for those of you who might not know that. I immediately thought of our Shiv and I bought it, €6.50…. And it’s gorgeous. I hate myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lads I’m ashamed. Went to Lidl earlier for wine and I spotted a bottle of Portuguese Vino Verde, or green wine for those of you who might not know that. I immediately thought of our Shiv and I bought it, €6.50…. And it’s gorgeous. I hate myself
Ah, Lidl vino verde is my favourite! (Not shiv)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
1st time posting on here, lads yere gas but I've been influenced by ye as SupHo has me blocked, I made a pizza in my airfryer today, wholewheat Wrap, red pepper pesto, low fat Mozzarella and a load of veg. Twas a bit awkward getting it off the yolk but it worked lazy Siobhán

Reactions: 6
First of all- I’m super impressed that you referenced Maslows Hierarchy of Needs. Secondly, I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head. Siobhan became “successful” very easily but then almost immediately plateaued in terms of her learning/ self improvement. Her offering - has never evolved, like anyone in business would be continuing to do courses, becoming the best in their field, figuring out how she can add extra value for her clients, trying to get the extra 1% that makes them the best. Instead she’s just over training, eating tit, binge drinking and trying to keep up with young ones who are 25 and let’s face it - have fast metabolism of youth on their side.
Thank you very much. It's my day job. Provide an insightful, independent and objective analysis to strategic management. And provide the solutions. What they do with that information is up to them.
This is free advice for Shiv, she should take it.

I'm watching Influencers across the board and effect on society. I have half an eye on FB as a group (FB,Insta,Watsapp) and data usage as it happens. This one has just really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 17
4088600268606_0.jpg

I couldn't resist getting this myself. I thought
p'nut deserved a mention too 😏
Inspired by @Sparklelife2304 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Growth - both in the personal and career sense can be hard and sometimes painful. Stasis is the path to a slow and ugly demise. Shiv has (literally) chosen her poison and is now meeting the consequences.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.