Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she rent a car from that company she ALWAYS (twice) rents a car from...oh there are no freebies available ? No taxis for our poor Shiv either, have to watch the pockets you see 🥰🥰

I'm really really really looking forward to the demise of "influencers" in the forthcoming financial crisis we will have (not saying a recession! Just saying we're all feeling the pinch with petrol prices, food prices, energy prices) I would like to think people will stop spending money on shite and supporting these idiots but I won't hold my breath!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her looking all around her in the gym to see who’s watching her when she had those two weights in each hand going down on her knee.
She wants to make sure no one sees her do those 4 lunges for the camera before lowering the weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Smoked salmon and brown sauce. Together at last.
This girl taking a piss and livestreaming it in the Ritz in Paris. Now she's covering her smoked salmon in brown sauce before hopping on the bus like the rest of us plebs :LOL:

Beautiful, keep it classy love!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her life seems so lonely. Hopping countries every few weeks to maintain the same routine, empty "busy-ness" with her bs morning routine and hanging around all day waiting for the next sesh to save her from herself. No stable group of consistent friends, no purpose to her days. A failing business that she's clutching onto because she has literally no other job prospects and is too proud to re-evaluate. No ability to maintain a relationship, a family that enables her alcoholism.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
FB7315B7-979C-47AF-BE5F-7E8C2A360C9C.jpeg
Trick question: Name a famous brother and sister who have their own bar but it doesn’t serve alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the face on her gawking around doing her sit ups, engaging 0 brain power into a mind muscle connection.. Shargar Ohagan. (Someone mentioned before - genius)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.