Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers who tell the world how hard they work is a major red flag that they are doing nothing.

Tonnes of them do it.

Kikifit is the same. Pure con artists that think everyone is stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry unrelated to this thread but I can't comment on the other one that I watch/follow. Does anyone know why I can't comment or like other people's comments ? It's only that one thread effected, every other thread perfectly fine. I've only commented once on it and it wasn't a bad comment.

Reactions: 1
Influencers who tell the world how hard they work is a major red flag that they are doing nothing.

Tonnes of them do it.

Kikifit is the same. Pure con artists that think everyone is stupid.
Totally this.

That's like a lot of people in real life too - complete defence strategy "I'm so busy, so much on" etc. but nothing actually specific mentioned. (e.g. never busy with project x and a deadline for y). The busiest people very rarely actually moan about being busy as they are to caught up doing stuff!

This is shiv all over - just vague busy-ness. Sure remember the time she claimed she only worked 1 or 2 hours a day or something and the "4 hour work week" book was her bible.

"Busy" for SOH is probably having to pour her own drinks instead of having them handed to her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally this.

That's like a lot of people in real life too - complete defence strategy "I'm so busy, so much on" etc. but nothing actually specific mentioned. (e.g. never busy with project x and a deadline for y). The busiest people very rarely actually moan about being busy as they are to caught up doing stuff!

This is shiv all over - just vague busy-ness. Sure remember the time she claimed she only worked 1 or 2 hours a day or something and the "4 hour work week" book was her bible.

"Busy" for SOH is probably having to pour her own drinks instead of having them handed to her :rolleyes:
It's so true.

She was moaning about the time spent going to the Supermarket to do the "big shop". You can be sure she conisders as being busy and deserving of a few drinks.

She's an utter clueless child with notions of her worth. Has no concept of adulting or being busy whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else notice she hasn’t posted any thirsty upside down bikini stories/photos since Diren left Bali :rolleyes: Also the sun damage on her chest on her latest stories is shocking.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else notice she hasn’t posted any thirsty upside down bikini stories/photos since Diren left Bali :rolleyes: Also the sun damage on her chest on her latest stories is shocking.
Because the men of Portugal are all creeps according to Shiv. They don't meet the criteria.

Lads beeping and jerking off relentlessly at Shiv as she huffs and puffs on her run whilst they drive at 100km p/hr on the dual carraigway.

She was glaringly desperate in Bali all the same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If anyone needs a good laugh, check out the picture of our Shiv in the blue my protein tack on her story. Notice the size of her upper arm (the one holding the ever present phone) relative to the size of her thigh on the same side. Now compare the same arm/thigh in the latest ‘candid’ snaps on her grid at the pool… her thigh is at least 4 times the size as in mirror pic….. but it’s ok because she doesn’t use filters 😅😅 #bOdYpOsItIViTy

• Haha
She doesn’t need to do it in Portugal. Sure the men are pulling the wire off themselves at the mere sight of her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sorry unrelated to this thread but I can't comment on the other one that I watch/follow. Does anyone know why I can't comment or like other people's comments ? It's only that one thread effected, every other thread perfectly fine. I've only commented once on it and it wasn't a bad comment.
I attempted to comment on a thread and it asked me Was I Sure I wanted to comment !!! If this is censorship like Instagram does when someone has an opinion/ violates community standards ( bullshit) I’m done

Reactions: 6
She's definitely changed her behaviours this weekend or at least what she shows.

Very interesting! Words had from some quarters I'd say.

Does she honestly not see herself in those Crotch posts, so vile?? And then why can't she do a basic shop, the food is literally laid out in the Supermarket??? An absolute idiot!! I mean who the hell cannot see what they need to get??

Reactions: 12
She has definitely stopped posting drinking on her stories, ‘Left my phone behind’ might aswell be the phone going in with the fairy liquid in the Nutella jar for Shiv.

“Raisin, can I borrOH your PhOHne again please, just one more pic”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone's morning routine based on at 7am I read? Surely everyone just gets on with their day from when they wake up/get up and depending what they need to do that day.

Reactions: 6
Something has definitely happened. Maybe she has finally spilled about how unhappy and lost she is. And maybe it's been noticed by Roisin aswell. You can never help someone until they admit they need help and want to help themselves.

She has posted herself in the worst light over the past 2 years especially being a PT. What we have been seeing is literally self harm and self sabotage. Subconsciously she wants out of the industry and social media. The normal stable life is probably appealing to her and that's not such a bad thing.

Is anyone's morning routine based on at 7am I read? Surely everyone just gets on with their day from when they wake up/get up and depending what they need to do that day.
Just the Influenzas. It's pure bollox. What works for you works for you. I know I'm far more productive in the afternoons. Mornings are awful for me, you'd be doing well to see me out of bed before 9. 😂😂 Similarly I'm a night owl and tend to stay up late.

Sure some very successful people get up early, but there are also very successful people that get up later. It's not a one size fits all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.