Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The content today… mindblown that egg + flour = a goujon. She’s hardly only established this today.
How does this one have 158k followers??? Surely someone’s 12 year old kid could make the same thing, but to pass it off as content as a ‘PT’? That’s annoyed me 😅 how can you get by this far in life having no absolutely no cooking skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she needed to announce at noon on a Wednesday that there would be 'no drinking' today just solidifies what you all have been saying for ages..she absolutely has an alcohol addiction!! That it was even in her head that early in the middle of the wk is worrying.

Reactions: 33
The fact she needed to announce at noon on a Wednesday that there would be 'no drinking' today just solidifies what you all have been saying for ages..she absolutely has an alcohol addiction!! That it was even in her head that early in the middle of the wk is worrying.
I’d nearly be thinking she only announces it for accountability.. a boss of mine used to drink a lot god love him and it was horrible to watch but he’d always announce early in the day if he was or wasn’t drinking because if he didn’t the day would get away from him and he’d definitely end up drinking, whereas bu deciding early on then there was a chance he wouldn’t

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It will only be a matter of time before she does a sponsored post with AA. It’s about the only thing she’s an athlete in 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's the most malnourished PT I've ever seen in my life. Actually most malnourished person.

And we only see the good side🤣. The amount of crap she consumes and doesn't show on her stories is incredible I would think.

It's as obvious as daylight she has a dependency and seems no one has stepped in.

Can't sleep and I've gone down the first few pages of Shivs first thread on tattle. It's coming up to two years now and she has 30 threads. Great to see she has improved herself. Not cooking for herself and overtraining was a common theme back then.😂😂

If anyone feels any sympathy for Shiv here's a throwback to 12th June 2020 when she had just flown back from Bali basically shitting all over everyone whose livelihoods were ruined or thrown into uncertainty overnight in the first pandemic.

An absolute see you next Tuesday. Karma is hitting this cretin hard right now thankfully.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She's the most malnourished PT I've ever seen in my life. Actually most malnourished person.

And we only see the good side🤣. The amount of crap she consumes and doesn't show on her stories is incredible I would think.

It's as obvious as daylight she has a dependency and seems no one has stepped in.

Can't sleep and I've gone down the first few pages of Shivs first thread on tattle. It's coming up to two years now and she has 30 threads. Great to see she has improved herself. Not cooking for herself and overtraining was a common theme back then.😂😂

If anyone feels any sympathy for Shiv here's a throwback to 12th June 2020 when she had just flown back from Bali basically shitting all over everyone whose livelihoods were ruined or thrown into uncertainty overnight in the first pandemic.

An absolute see you next Tuesday. Karma is hitting this cretin hard right now thankfully.
Vile human

Reactions: 16
The content today… mindblown that egg + flour = a goujon. She’s hardly only established this today.
How does this one have 158k followers??? Surely someone’s 12 year old kid could make the same thing, but to pass it off as content as a ‘PT’? That’s annoyed me 😅 how can you get by this far in life having no absolutely no cooking skills?
Not gonna lie, I had to google what a goujon was :ROFLMAO: We call them chicken tenders here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The woman is an utter, utter wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As you were.

Congrats to @WhittlingIhopMonkey 👏
I cannot take the credit, it was all @wodimus , I merely pointed out the perfection of her description of Shiv 👏

I don't think we are allowed swear in our titles though - should we edit it to "hungover to fOHk"? Otherwise I fear mods will delete it and 'tis a thing of beauty that needs to be saved!

My god whadda bleep she is.

Another little dig at her actuarial classmates there too, just because she obviously got a pass degree and couldn't get hired as one.

Bet she's eating those words this year from her caravan in wexford .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the way the threads just roll on, like we have got past the need to recap any of the last thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot take the credit, it was all @wodimus , I merely pointed out the perfection of her description of Shiv 👏

I don't think we are allowed swear in our titles though - should we edit it to "hungover to fOHk"? Otherwise I fear mods will delete it and 'tis a thing of beauty that needs to be saved
Yeah I only thought of that after I posted it 😬

How do I edit the title? Sorry @wodimus! Congrats to you!

Reactions: 7
I love the way the threads just roll on, like we have got past the need to recap any of the last thread 😂
No need for recap.. she is living the same.. but pretending to love differently. Which is really just moaning in a different time zone!! Not seeing much living!!

Reactions: 17
No need for recap.. she is living the same.. but pretending to love differently. Which is really just moaning in a different time zone!! Not seeing much living!!
You're right. We could write a recap now and copy and paste it onto every single thread Shiv ever has. Except this time there are wanking men and an air fryer. But not at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“It’s 5.48” uploaded 12 minutes ago and it’s a quarter past 8 now?!? Why would a grown adult feel the need to lie about what time they get up at as if it makes a difference to anyone? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What did she say she has behind her teeth ? Does she have false teeth or her own?

Disgusting video all the same but what's to be expected from Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the first thing you want to wake up to Shiv being disgusting poking at her knashers and talking about dirt falling out. 🤮

Someone writes her a nice comment and she's still passive aggressive towards them lol.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not the first thing you want to wake up to Shiv being disgusting poking at her knashers and talking about dirt falling out. 🤮

Some writes her a nice comment and she's still passive aggressive towards them lol.
I will never be the same again. Disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree, although those pictures that kicked off the last thread were comic gold 🤣 We need more of those!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.