Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coffee thoughts on Monday :
I over ate and drank at the weekend. I must increase my running to 10000km per day this week for ‘balance’.
I’m great craic after drinking, everyone loves my dancing.
Must find a way to mention calorie deficit this week in case James Smith is watching.
I think I will try and open another few places in the sold out furnace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she really obsessed with James Smith? I’m reading his book at the moment and it’s actually brilliant! I’d love to know how much she’s making a month! She shouldn’t be so honest to her followers about the binging and restricting she does cos if I was paying her per month I’d cancel my plan ASAP!

Also I think her coffee thoughts are hilariously stupid, I don’t follow her much cos her stories are 5 years long but she said one day coffee thoughts : “ I really love this coffee I make” lmao... how is that benefiting her followers! To be honest the way she binges you’d think she would be HUGE but she still has a fab figure the witch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a fab figure for sure. But it doesn't match all the exercise she does. You can see she has lost weight since she came home from bali.. but the figure was fast fading over there. To reiterate, her figure is 100 times better than mine but it doesn't match her work outs. I assume it's cos she doesn't restrict her food or alcohol, even if she thinks she does. She was going down a very slippery slope in Bali figure wise.

Reactions: 10
I’ve met her in person and she definitely photographs well, not suggesting editing at all but her height is definitely an advantage.

Reactions: 6
She had let herself go to a certain extent in Bali constantly eating out. Not moving enough just on the scooter. Drinking every weekend and atleast one drink most nights too. Her hair had been badly damaged due to the straightening procedure she had done and she wasn't wearing any make up. She looks a million times better now. Thanks a lot to staying with leanne in the beginning and then just really hitting the cardio hard. She has a great metabolism and in Ireland she always makes more if an effort for whatever reason I guess the heat and humidity is a factor.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it just! She also carries her weight in her bum/legs so her torso and upper body stays relatively lean looking. Any illusion that she’s in great shape is just that...she can barely do a set of press ups and hasn’t really lifted heavy in a long time.

Reactions: 5
Yes! No muscle definition whatsoever in her thighs. It's a mystery. And her ass isn't great. Again, for a PT

Reactions: 6
Lol ah come on she’s not “ at least 6 foot” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have stood beside the girl in the queue at Tesco's . I have my height measured once a year for my work medical and I'm 5'10". She's noticeably taller than me so she's not far off 6'........
Tell me she’s not the same height as James Smith is all I’m saying 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Height reference pic 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have stood beside the girl in the queue at Tesco's . I have my height measured once a year for my work medical and I'm 5'10". She's noticeably taller than me so she's not far off 6'........
I wasn’t being cheeky but to me she always looked around 5 foot 6 omg!!!😊😊😊 In that pic there she looks like a giant!!! Never realized until now, yea def near 6 foot it looks like

That’s maaad!! She looks so tall

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t being cheeky but to me she always looked around 5 foot 6 omg!!!😊😊😊 In that pic there she looks like a giant!!! Never realized until now, yea def near 6 foot it looks like

That’s maaad!! She looks so tall
Yeah, I think we’d all find it a bit easier if we had an extra few inches to spread it out 😂 I think James is either 6ft/6ft 1”. You’ll never look at her in the same way again 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3