Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah guys I’m chuffed I had a few days break from tattle as we recommenced our ivf journey & I see my thread title made it in !! ❤❤❤ Super emosh obviously but still x
It’s a work of art honestly 😂😂 best of luck with your ivf journey 😊

Reactions: 3
Guys. Siobhan didn't get to answer all her emails today. Gutted not to get my reply. Lol jk as if I would ask her anything about health or fitness or life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And don’t forget to swipe up to join the Furnace, i mean, join the waiting list because I *might be opening up a few spaces next week.

Sure, Jan 🤥

Reactions: 10
The email seemed to be a bit pointed as well: " have the courage to be disliked". I wonder if she is referring to any website in particular??

Reactions: 2
That rant on the samsung v iphone 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ to me it looks like the iphone is showing her a filtered version of herself so she likes it more, less freckles smoother skin. Samsung looks more like reality, and shes not comfortable with that:unsure:
Yes !!! I 100% agree

Reactions: 9
And don’t forget to swipe up to join the Furnace, i mean, join the waiting list because I *might be opening up a few spaces next week.

Sure, Jan 🤥
Spoiler: Everyone on the waiting list will get in.

Reminds me of the early 2000s when even the tit pubs made their bouncers build up a queue outside to build up interest, and after queuing for 15mins you'd walk into an empty bar 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest post. There is a serious lack of responsibility in how she thinks promoting this binge and restrict cycle is ok. She has a huge platform of followers- it is so irresponsible. No wonder her coaching business is failing. All jokes aside from the constant places coming available, I'm glad she's making her dosh from swipe ups rather than coaching. She is in no place mentally to be helping others, when she is as messed up as she is. Laughing at Ruining herself on the weekend and then emailing her 20k and her every morning thought around how she messed up. But she'll just eat less and move more... the punishment is catastrophic. Will she ever realise?

Reactions: 17
Someone commented under the post about the binge + restrict. Might be gone now though.

a PT should be just maintaing or building muscle. why is she obsessed with calorie deficit? she is just so unhealthy and has a fucked uo relationship with food. am I right in saying you can't build muscle if you're in deficit? she was telling somebody who wanted to be "toned" to be in deficit the other day on her story... I don't think that's right.

if she cooked more she could improve her relationship with food a lot. I'm just a big fan of cooking though so I'm biased lol.

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over her saying there is no vegetables in Portugal so she has to move to a country where they have deliveroo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
a PT should be just maintaing or building muscle. why is she obsessed with calorie deficit? she is just so unhealthy and has a fucked uo relationship with food. am I right in saying you can't build muscle if you're in deficit? she was telling somebody who wanted to be "toned" to be in deficit the other day on her story... I don't think that's right.

if she cooked more she could improve her relationship with food a lot. I'm just a big fan of cooking though so I'm biased lol.
No you need to eat substantial calories especially protein to build muscle 💪🏼 you’re absolutely right I’ve a degree in health science,exercise physiology and nutrition and wouldn’t even dream of giving anyone advice

No you need to eat substantial calories especially protein to build muscle 💪🏼 you’re absolutely right I’ve a degree in health science,exercise physiology and nutrition and wouldn’t even dream of giving anyone advice
Also if you’re in a constant deficit it eats in to muscle AND fat! I think that’s why people spend some time bulking ie eating more to maintain and then cutting(Restricting cals) to lose fat especially bodybuilders

Also if you’re in a constant deficit it eats in to muscle AND fat! I think that’s why people spend some time bulking ie eating more to maintain and then cutting(Restricting cals) to lose fat especially bodybuilders
Do you know what annoys me? Sorry I’m on a rant 😅😂 but as I mentioned my degree it’s a 4 year degree learning about the mechanics of food(nutrition/biochemistry) exercise prescription for all types of people(men/pregnant women/older adults/kids) and anatomy & physiology of the human body focusing on all aspects of fitness and health but I am not qualified as a PT after it, I would have to do an actual add on in personal training, whereas this one just did a 6 week course and she can’t even cook or have a somewhat healthy relationship with food and exercise 😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Do you know what annoys me? Sorry I’m on a rant 😅😂 but as I mentioned my degree it’s a 4 year degree learning about the mechanics of food(nutrition/biochemistry) exercise prescription for all types of people(men/pregnant women/older adults/kids) and anatomy & physiology of the human body focusing on all aspects of fitness and health but I am not qualified as a PT after it, I would have to do an actual add on in personal training, whereas this one just did a 6 week course and she can’t even cook or have a somewhat healthy relationship with food and exercise 😫
It’s actually ridiculous isn’t it! It’s such an unregulated industry it’s dangerous. Before fitness and Instagram became a huge trend I feel like the people who were PTs did it because they were passionate about it. Way too many people now do it for the insta life/gym bod/easy money/online work🙄
Siobhan’s just given up trying to be credible now and is just openly admitting she’s a binge/restricter 😑

Reactions: 5
She’s only obsessed with calorie deficit as she’s hoping James Smith might be watching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she ever said if she's Register of Exercise Professonals Registered? Or is the PT qualification she flogs? The industry isnt unregulated, it could definitely be policed better but not unregulated. Her lack of CPD shows her lack of real interest in it.

Reactions: 6
Has she ever said if she's Register of Exercise Professonals Registered? Or is the PT qualification she flogs? The industry isnt unregulated, it could definitely be policed better but not unregulated. Her lack of CPD shows her lack of real interest in it.
It is unregulated