Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #3 for Siobhan. Anyone want to post a recap of the former thread please go ahead!

Reactions: 5
Is she trolling us by saying UAE has deliveroo?? lol. What does she mean she doesn't cook? How can an adult with all the time in the world not cook? Also I've never heard of somebody who's interested in health and fitness but doesn't cook, let alone someone whos "job" is in the industry.

I'd be embarrassed to be an adult that can't or never cooks lol. And I'd be embarrassed to say it online if I was meant to be a PT. Why moan about Portugal not having much veg. Yeah because she is only eating from certain restaurants. I am sure Portuguese people eat loads of veg. If she just cooked something herself she could eat as much veg as she wanted lol. She's constantly making excuses for being unhealthy. And I don't care if someone is unhealthy or not but it's literally her job to be healthy and be an ad for her "business"...

She's soooooo unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she trolling us by saying UAE has deliveroo?? lol. What does she mean she doesn't cook? How can an adult with all the time in the world not cook? Also I've never heard of somebody who's interested in health and fitness but doesn't cook, let alone someone whos "job" is in the industry.

I'd be embarrassed to be an adult that can't or never cooks lol. And I'd be embarrassed to say it online if I was meant to be a PT. Why moan about Portugal not having much veg. Yeah because she is only eating from certain restaurants. I am sure Portuguese people eat loads of veg. If she just cooked something herself she could eat as much veg as she wanted lol. She's constantly making excuses for being unhealthy. And I don't care if someone is unhealthy or not but it's literally her job to be healthy and be an ad for her "business"...

She's soooooo unhealthy.
Strangest PT I’ve ever followed...wouldn’t be going to her for advice

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She's soooooo unhealthy.
Portugal restuarants aren’t serving her enough Vegetables but no moaning about the lack of veg in the Tampax meals because she got 5 months worth of free food 🤣🤣
Also agree on the eating out - I am quite into my fitness and I just don’t feel as “well” if I eat more than two takeaways in a week. I end up craving homemade food for nutrition!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not seriously thinking of leaving Portugal because they don't serve her enough vegetables???
She needs to grow up. Stop chasing the sun and running away everytime something isn't perfect. It's ridiculous behaviour.

Reactions: 14
She's not seriously thinking of leaving Portugal because they don't serve her enough vegetables???
She needs to grow up. Stop chasing the sun and running away everytime something isn't perfect. It's ridiculous behaviour.
It just goes to show how unhappy she is. She “moved” to Portugal because of the bad weather in Ireland and now is already planning a move elsewhere because of the lack of vegetables?! Why doesn’t she just buy them at a supermarket and cook them herself? It’s all so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely think she’s just lonely. It’s quite sad really. Her days are so repetitive, equally as mundane as if she had the awful 9-5 she despises. Loneliness can be awful even with a sea view!!

Reactions: 31
Why is her gob always hanging open??😂 Seriously tho she's away with the Fairys? This girl can't even do a weekly shop for herself???? Is she mad, there's piles of Veg in Portugal, I didn't hear there's a shortage? Has she not heard of like Potatoes, Pasta, Carrots, peas, frozen veg even?? Shocking for a PT?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I really don’t like when she repeatedly says how she doesn’t like children. Why does she need to say that? I think she thinks it makes her edgy and free and more interesting. I often wonder how her lifestyle will hold up when she hits 40 and all the people in these places are 22.
I’m new here, are there threads on Vogue or Rosanna Davison or Roz Purcell?

Reactions: 3
I really don’t like when she repeatedly says how she doesn’t like children. Why does she need to say that? I think she thinks it makes her edgy and free and more interesting. I often wonder how her lifestyle will hold up when she hits 40 and all the people in these places are 22.
I’m new here, are there threads on Vogue or Rosanna Davison or Roz Purcell?
In Siobhans defence (not usually in defense mode on here) i dont want kids and am always told i'll change my mind. I wont. I'm mid 30s, my most fertile days long gone and am happy to be child free. Imagine if i said to a pregnant woman 'what if you change your mind?' IMAGINE THE HORROR!

Personally I feel like its a personal decision, that seems to be constantly up for discussion the conclusion always being that a child free woman will change her mind.

Feck right off, i know my own mind!

Reactions: 33
That rant on the samsung v iphone 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ to me it looks like the iphone is showing her a filtered version of herself so she likes it more, less freckles smoother skin. Samsung looks more like reality, and shes not comfortable with that:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The omelette game is strong the past while. Ok Shiv, we get it- you DO 'cook' the odd (VERY odd) time... :LOL: Cash must be tight...

Reactions: 5
Can’t cope with the “I just washed my hair” announcements. Never heard of a PT saying they didn’t want to train because their hair was freshly washed either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is begartys thread gone? Just seen her attempting to squat and it is hilarious. Did she not do a PT course?

Reactions: 4
Thread #3 for Siobhan. Anyone want to post a recap of the former thread please go ahead!

Ah guys I’m chuffed I had a few days break from tattle as we recommenced our ivf journey & I see my thread title made it in !! ❤❤❤ Super emosh obviously but still x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32