Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's mad she's taller than she lets on, why would she not say her true height? To me no she's not great looking, maybe if she didn't have such a sneery head on her! And yes for all that training she did before etc I don't remember 1 time where her physique was like woah?! At least one time where it was bangn, she should have been even slightly more jacked or shreddy from CrossFit in the heat. But then again she doesn't eat to maximise this, as in proper macros.

Reactions: 2
all her snaps just consist of alcohol and food.... eatting out!! Shes just a pig living off her gullible clients

Reactions: 3
she's clearly unfulfilled the way she keeps harping on about her leaving cert. obviously hasn't been up to much since then.

Reactions: 7
@seglxi text book "peaked in secondary" vibes off her. Tbh most of the fitness influencers on instagram are dangerous. Can't think of one that isn't just promoting an eating disorder

Reactions: 10
I just find it so irritating how her big speech is 'I gave up my 9-5 job, I was in gym all week & going out drinking every weekend which completely ruined any progress, decided fitness fam life was for me instead'

Then proceeds to do the exact same thing she preached about giving up? is she not out drinking every weekend now? then the regret my life posts Monday morning?

minus the 9-5, but come to think of it isn't she supposed to be spending that amount of time on clients at least? Anyone running their own business knows how hard you graft and the hours put in to making your business the best in a sea of others doing the same thing?

I'm all about the weekend lifestyle out with friends few drinks etc but don't make me feel bad about working 9-5, being in gym all week to 'regress' every weekend then proceed to do exactly that?

I also find her so negative, which is why I unfollowed a while back, extremely negative person

Reactions: 18
Watched her story today...

For a fitness influencer she couldnt hack a few mins of an amrap workout, her relationship with food is worrying and her form during her workout is fecking terrible.

Reactions: 5
I was at 3 events where SOH was present and she is far more chunky or fuller in real life. Definitely photographs well and knows her angles. Depends on the aesthetic you are looking for and each to their own, some people want the fuller thicker muscle legs or some want lean and slim legs - but what she posts on instragram verses when you see her in a coffee shop or at an event is very different.

Reactions: 6
she's clearly unfulfilled the way she keeps harping on about her leaving cert. obviously hasn't been up to much since then.
Her Precision Nutrition cert mustn't be as shout-worthy, even though she's making a living off it through the Furnace. I wonder does she know supermomslimming just qualified too? What an elite qualification...😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’re going to get dejavuz girls because at the weekend I shared an insta ad for the fitness furnace even though it’s sold out 🤔 yet this evening I stumble across another add for the same thing on Facebook! Hmmm
Thats the Feel Good Furnace Mona. Sure you sign up for that one. I'm happy enough to hang on for the actual Furnace itself and the less competition I have for a place the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats the Feel Good Furnace Mona. Sure you sign up for that one. I'm happy enough to hang on for the actual Furnace itself and the less competition I have for a place the better!
Do you have to do a line dancing test to get in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 are you on the wait list though because if you aren’t..... well, if you miss a spot on the furnace there’s always faces by grace school of magical weight loss ! I’m sure Both courses siobhan sells are so different & aren’t just copy & pastes 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think there’s a section on Highlighting Sentences too so brush up the old skills there and don’t get caught out!
I’m still heavily reliant on using a ruler for my highlighting. I’ll have to get started on the freehand highlighting prep, if I want to get in to the furnace. I’ll also start writing ‘coffee thoughts’ because.... NOBODY CARES!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a module on copying James Smith PT by pulling your swimwear bottoms up at the sides to give a strange look in photos or accentuating your cellulite to try to make fun of the #fitness #fitfam?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a module on copying James Smith PT by pulling your swimwear bottoms up at the sides to give a strange look in photos or accentuating your cellulite to try to make fun of the #fitness #fitfam?
I like to call that module; the fanny destroyer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like to call that module; the fanny destroyer 😂
I wonder if she ever dates or has drunken hookups (even though it’s hard in lockdown believe me I know! 😅) but she’s out all the time? hahaha I’m sorry I don’t know why I linked them two together 😂😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will she be back in Dublin if the government start paying these influencers a few euro for promoting Covid stay safe campaigns?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the influencer game up for Siobhan? There has been a decline in the number of swipe up, AF, gifted and collabs from Siobhan in the last number days.
Dropping a hint that she is OK with coming back to Ireland. No Thanks Siobhan - please say where you are! Sincerely, The People of Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 13