Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever said if she's Register of Exercise Professonals Registered? Or is the PT qualification she flogs? The industry isnt unregulated, it could definitely be policed better but not unregulated. Her lack of CPD shows her lack of real interest in it.
I absolutely think it’s unregulated and I have experience working in it. You can just up and do a quickly 6 week online course and then go straight out onto a gym floor training injured/pregnant/compromised people without anybody to tell you that you can’t. Regardless of how little knowledge or expertise you have. You can give vulnerable clients your diet plans despite having no formal qualifications in nutrition bar a module on your online pt course. And then you’ve got the unqualified influencers being able to dole out diet and fitness plans online to whoever is gullible enough to buy them and there’s nothing that can be done to stop it. IMO there should be a proper year (or more) long qualification in health, PT, nutrition for anybody wanting to work as a trainer. You have people’s health and well-being as your responsibility and that should be taken more seriously. Anyway I have gone very off topic and I apologize!! It’s something that winds me up a lot 😬

Reactions: 12
I absolutely think it’s unregulated and I have experience working in it. You can just up and do a quickly 6 week online course and then go straight out onto a gym floor training injured/pregnant/compromised people without anybody to tell you that you can’t. Regardless of how little knowledge or expertise you have. You can give vulnerable clients your diet plans despite having no formal qualifications in nutrition bar a module on your online pt course. And then you’ve got the unqualified influencers being able to dole out diet and fitness plans online to whoever is gullible enough to buy them and there’s nothing that can be done to stop it. IMO there should be a proper year (or more) long qualification in health, PT, nutrition for anybody wanting to work as a trainer. You have people’s health and well-being as your responsibility and that should be taken more seriously. Anyway I have gone very off topic and I apologize!! It’s something that winds me up a lot 😬
Fully agree. There’s no professional body regulating either the courses or people working as PTs. I’ve trained in several gyms and at times have felt better placed to be an instructor than the graduates of these 6 week programmes!!

Reactions: 7
a PT should be just maintaing or building muscle. why is she obsessed with calorie deficit? she is just so unhealthy and has a fucked uo relationship with food. am I right in saying you can't build muscle if you're in deficit? she was telling somebody who wanted to be "toned" to be in deficit the other day on her story... I don't think that's right.

if she cooked more she could improve her relationship with food a lot. I'm just a big fan of cooking though so I'm biased lol.
Totally agree! It makes no sense like? She never talks about these other disciplines like?

No you need to eat substantial calories especially protein to build muscle 💪🏼 you’re absolutely right I’ve a degree in health science,exercise physiology and nutrition and wouldn’t even dream of giving anyone advice

Also if you’re in a constant deficit it eats in to muscle AND fat! I think that’s why people spend some time bulking ie eating more to maintain and then cutting(Restricting cals) to lose fat especially bodybuilders

Do you know what annoys me? Sorry I’m on a rant 😅😂 but as I mentioned my degree it’s a 4 year degree learning about the mechanics of food(nutrition/biochemistry) exercise prescription for all types of people(men/pregnant women/older adults/kids) and anatomy & physiology of the human body focusing on all aspects of fitness and health but I am not qualified as a PT after it, I would have to do an actual add on in personal training, whereas this one just did a 6 week course and she can’t even cook or have a somewhat healthy relationship with food and exercise 😫
That is actually outrageous like?

Reactions: 3
So nice to see Siobhan continue to party her way through the pandemic, not the least bit disrespectful or selfish 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So nice to see Siobhan continue to party her way through the pandemic, not the least bit disrespectful or selfish 🙄
It's just absolutely astounding she just believes she must be safe all the time, what an absolute moron honestly!?

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry I’m sure if she gets covid she can just exercise it away the same way she does everything🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss? Giving out about someone else giving inaccurate medical advice to people? After that absolute mess of a period post !!!
Screenshot_2020-09-20-18-15-20-284_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it not her that was praising the podcast first? I could be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Was it not her that was praising the podcast first? I could be wrong.
She did praise it, and tagged Doireann in her post. She obvs hadn’t listened to all of it. She then completely backtracked and slagged it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She did praise it, and tagged Doireann in her post. She obvs hasn’t listened to all of it. She then completely backtracked and slagged it off.
She’s a moron. Any normal person would listen to an entire podcast before offering an opinion on social media

Reactions: 7
She’s a moron. Any normal person would listen to an entire podcast before offering an opinion on social media
Exactly?? I'd say she didn't even follow Rebecca (tea.to.triceps) til she saw her discussed here!😂

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t be a fan of Rebecca either. She’s just less moronic than SOH 😂😂
I love that she's actually educated in what she talks about. And not afraid to call people out. I see Recalibrated Bodies called Dr Doireann out too, after giving her a chance to respond.

Reactions: 8