Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan loves to have a dig at Samsung at any given opportunity. Lol cos it doesn't hide all her blemishes and make her look tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember the days she didn’t advocate cardio but is now chuffed with her sub 25 minute 5k fuelled by wine and cheese. She really has an aspirational attitude to health ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep buying Samsung phones? And why would you need both an apple and Samsung one? And she keeps doing it? 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She loooooooves tech. She is a big techie 🙄🙄 looooooves to buy them so she can compare and contrast. Looooooves to spend money on tech, flights and gym gear. As she would say she has no kids so can etc etc. And show off how much money she has so she can say oh I have two phones a Mac pro and another mac. I know she tried to sell one of the macs but dunno if it was ever bought. It was around when was selling the car aswell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's as much money as she lets on. Those who have it don't spend their time talking about it, it's people who don't have money feel a need to self validate by talking about it.

Reactions: 10
oh she definitely doesn't ! She can't afford to live the lifestyle she desires in a major city in a western country like Ireland the UK etc. She can only afford the lifestyle she wants by leeching in poorer countries. She was already moaning that Portugal was expensive lol

Reactions: 8
TBF to her i think i read previously shes qualified as an actuary so she could be earning mega money in Ireland/the UK.

not saying she doesn't have earning potential but she didn't want a coroporate job but she still wants the same lifestyle and luxuries so she needs to live in cheaper countries and covid has fkd up her whole lifestyle model

Reactions: 2
TBF to her i think i read previously shes qualified as an actuary so she could be earning mega money in Ireland/the UK.
If she qualified 10+ years ago and developed limited experience in the actual field I think she’d find she’s missed the boat on earning “mega money”.

Reactions: 13
Not to be controversial cos i know people have lots of opinions on The itgalz but they have a new podcast with a women thats a nuritional Therapist & Naturopath Aisling O'Kelly, aka AOK Nutrition thats chatting about ovulation. And the aisling gal says at one stage personal trainers/ fitness people should not be advising clients on diet if someone has hormonal issues. I was loling exactly what SOH likes to do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes but naturopath/nutritional therapist should not be giving that type of advice either. They are not qualified.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said a couple of weeks ago she looks up to james Smith because they both have similar ways of thinking. But anyone that follows them both should be able to see that that really only applies to talking about calorie deficit. Anything they seemingly have in common is just her jumping on his way of thinking and tryin to make out she thought that all along. I dont follow him any more because I copped on to his cult following. But she is too lazy In the fitness industry. she just wants to be able to work out and !take money but not actually interested in helping people, or maybe only interested in helping where she is not qualified to do so just cuz she has read a book. Other fitness people are creating apps, posting live work outs during lockdown, doing daily Q and As, creating podcasts, writing books etc. JAmes Smith has done a lot of these but so have a lot of others. she's just missed the boat on these things so jumping on the body positivity band wagon and writing an email every day and calling it 'work' and throw up a video of her struggling at her own workout.

Reactions: 6