Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hurt myself eyerolling so hard at her "I miss going to hairlounge three time a week"

Please. Someone. Give. Me. Strength.
Read: "IM DEFINIETELY NOT POOR, RIGHT?" before boarding an economy Ryanair flight like the rest of the proletariat. Surprised she didn't charter a jet.

As a Crossfitter, I can tell she is absolutely blowing through her hole there, that, for her - with her hours of kickboxing, ‘jits’ and ‘nasal running’ looks very hard work for a super light bar for the GTOH (Ground to Overhead) and an inchworm that should be very easy given the ‘daily yoga’. OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to fuck.
Has to be thread a title!

Shiv OHagan #30: OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Congrats @HappyMum44

Screenshot_20220429-192924_Chrome.jpg

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, grab your scientific calculators, pull your wedgie out of your mighty flaps and pour yourself a marg....

Don't forget to do some stretches:

Screenshot_20220428-184544_Chrome.jpg

And always take your vitamins for hair and skin wellness:

Screenshot_20220429-192614_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-183749_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

Sparklelife2304

Off to Paris Shivers flew,
to meet up with her Rent a crew
She tried to keep a classy theme
The jacks in the Ritz is a tourist’s dream

Shiv was drinking at a ferocious pace,
Her camera stuck in everyone’s face,
Aer Lingus HR saw the drunken mob,
Now Laura Bennet is out of a job

Slurring her words in the airport queue
Inspector Gadget has more of a clue
It was fun and games and midweek bants
Until she went and pissed her pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Joe2835

Shit faced on the plane - check
Business class flex - check
Mams Rocky Road - check
Wierd hat wearing whining stomp round Swords - check
Bottle of alcohol on reel picture - check
Swords - check
Chicken fillet roll - check
Hair lounge shout out - check
Slagging local coffee - check
Sporting bandwagon jumping - check

She's so dismally predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

wodimus

Imagine signing up to an online PT and even at your worst you are still fitter and healthier than the "head coach and founder" I'm 6 months pregnant and I'd put her to shame in that gym story now 🤯🤯
As a Crossfitter, I can tell she is absolutely blowing through her hole there, that, for her - with her hours of kickboxing, ‘jits’ and ‘nasal running’ looks very hard work for a super light bar for the GTOH (Ground to Overhead) and an inchworm that should be very easy given the ‘daily yoga’. OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Dead. I just passed her in swords. Face in her phone and hat covering her face. The fear is defo not just a state of mind. She looks haggard

Also she’s right about not being able to dress herself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Siobhan's definitely the person I dislike the most on social media. She just radiates entitlement, negativity and a very high superiority complex. Apparently is the same in person.

Her comment on her story about not being out in Dublin without restrictions since 2019 has irked me so much.

Restrictions and guidelines 1) never been adhered to 2) applied to Siobhan in her own head.

This is the woman who went out 10+ nights in a row last Christmas mingling in different groups when there was a surge that we didn't yet know the severity of as hospital figures would only become known in January (Omicron) and was ripping teeth whitening strips off in taxis.

A total thundercunt. There is nothing likeable about her. NOTHING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Eggs&bacon

Long one. The game is deffo up for Shiv.

I remember when she used to make salad bowls with those kerrigans turkey burgers and loads of different veggie bits etc & seemed to actually try to eat like a normal person. She wasn’t binge drinking 3/4 times a week and her training had structure & a goal. This was a while after her show, and i followed bc i had also struggled after doing a show & thought well if she came back from the binge then I can too. (Thankfully I did, and much more successfully than Shiv)

She looked far healthier & didn’t seem to be trying to keep up with everyone else & their dogs & failing miserably.
She had far more appeal as an “influencer” back then.

She has completely lost interest in the furnace, in fitness & in health of any kind, it’s very blatant to see & I don’t know HOW anyone as a new follower would pay her money. She doesn’t walk the walk.

She trains to beyond what is even normal in Bali to punish herself for the eating & drinking to make it look like you can eat what you please & look like her in her edited magic mirror pics but as soon as the training slows down when she comes home & can’t do 4 sessions a day, she still seems to have the underlying binge problem, with food & alcohol now and also wears oversized clothes to hide the fact she’s been editing her pictures I assume.

When left to her own devices to train it’s the same bodybuilding spiel she’s been doing for years. Without a coach telling her what to do she seems clueless & just does the same thing over and over, I notice it when she comes home & it’s hypertrophy training central and walks or Crosstrainer for cardio, no sign of an AMRAP, EMOM or anything Mildly interesting to get the heart rate up - even if it was just for content to post her finisher, at least followers would be getting SOMETHING fitness related that they can try rather than “heres me doing an RDL that I’ve not done in years” the end.

She seems to have forgotten that she started that page to help people, but it recently has just become a personal diary for her alcohol, shitty food consumption, daily moans & morning crotch pics.

Needed to get that out. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Shivoff

Chatty Member
So some guy driving at speed on a dual carriage way had time to spot her, get hard, undo his bottoms and start wanking and roll up to her in time to show her what he was doing? On a Monday Morning when traffic would surely be busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If someone was masterbating in the privacy of his own car then maybe she needs to respect that his level of risk is > hers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Exactly. Absolute dose. If she was so desperate for one, why didn’t she just have one in Ireland?? Oh sorry I forgot it’s been minus 37 degrees Celsius in Ireland the last week or so. It even necessitated the Big Coat.
Actual footage of shiv going for a coffee in her big coat, hiding from the entire population of Swords...

1652039455293.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

sophia35

I don’t comment often but oh my god. The big rant on the men. I’ve lived in algarve for two years and never witnessed men doing this, to me or anyone. I’ve seen plenty of Beautiful fit women training outdoors and it’s never an issue, it’s normal, you see fit people everyday! I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but her story is soooo exaggerated, and the masturbation story, give over please! This one is for the birds. If they were beeping it was prob coz she was in a bike lane or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
So she did 10k steps with Raisin yesterday and not one beep reported - is it Masturbate Monday or something and she was just unlucky?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ViolaEsponola

It's really telling that she post a lot about margaritas and champagne as if to say its not a problem, but rather that it's classy because it's margaritas and champagne. If she was posting about how she drink a litre of vodka every night it would obviously be a problem, but because she drank 9 bottles of champagne in one day its not a problem.... because its champagne, so its classy and cool and sophisticated. If she was drinking 2 bottles of red wine from Aldi 4 nights a week, someone might want to have a word with her, but because she ordered the wine online, or snuck it home on the plane from France, its fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 53