Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could actually see Siobhan having the audacity to set up a go fund me.

When used for reasons outside of a real need such as charity or health, It's no different from a Roma Gypsey or someone else holding a cup out on O'Connell Bridge begging for change.

Influencers are getting worse. Begging artists.

Anyone have a link to that go fund me page? Don't worry I won't be contributing!

Reactions: 24

When used for reasons outside of a real need such as charity or health, It's no different from a Roma Gypsey or someone else holding a cup out on O'Connell Bridge begging for change.

Anyone have a link to that go fund me page? Don't worry I won't be contributing!
the link is on Aoibhinns story. Imagine begging for €5k without even a promise of paying you back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

God don’t give her anymore morning coffee content ideas 😂😂.

“I had a thought this morning. Why should I give my content away for free. Do you think I should start charging For it?”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sinead donated 500. I could be wrong but my understanding was her visa extensions where not processed by the agent she hired and she went to the airport trying to leave bali out of desperation but got caught and now owes 5k in the staying over the time period she was meant to originally. Sorry if I've just misunderstood what everyone else is saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Siobhans mirror needs a good wipe, jesus wept and the bed is something out of a student flats. I know its the box room but some effort Deirdre!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Look, we know she reads here (and prob her family) I genuinely think she is actually looking someone to call her out and help her with her drinking problem. She has been on a serious downward spiral for a long time. Its getting to the stage where she is obviously losing money / not making money, and becoming increasingly lonely. As annoying as she is I do hope she gets the help she clearly needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is skinny Gaz??!
Fitness / PT only started following him awhile ago but this is the second or third time he's discussed alcohol, extreme exercising etc and all.seem to come about a day or two after siobhan goes on a bender or rant 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I mean, maybe some good can actually come out of her if she gets some followers to look at their own drinking?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She says she is " packing her life into a 20kg suitcase". Does this mean she moving to Portugal long term ( well as long term as a few months ) ? What happened to the GCD flat? Is it because the roles have reversed and sinead is the sugar momma now and she has moved to Belfast? I have so many questions !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Skinny Gaz and Shiv know each other well

He needs to be more bleeping direct with her rather than skirting around who it's targeted at.

Reactions: 21
How the tables have turned with Shiv & Sinead- total and utter role reversal. I mean Sinead drives me nuts too but at least she works and tries…Shiv has gone backwards with her content and work ethic- how on earth she has a penny I will never know.

Anyway maybe you guys can help- any recommendations for an actual coach? I want help with a gym programme and then someone I can check in with- weight, measurements etc???

Reactions: 10
Anyone else wondering why she was uninvited to stephymylifes big Italy bash last week and is that why she panic tagged along to those poor girls Paris trip to flex that she doesn’t care now she was left out even becca was there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How the tables have turned with Shiv & Sinead- total and utter role reversal. I mean Sinead drives me nuts too but at least she works and tries…Shiv has gone backwards with her content and work ethic- how on earth she has a penny I will never know.

Anyway maybe you guys can help- any recommendations for an actual coach? I want help with a gym programme and then someone I can check in with- weight, measurements etc???
check out bigalipt - he’s one of the good guys

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like shite and hair is a mess, couldn't possibly face a glass of wine, but sure have some margs 😵💫😖

How is she still functioning? She's been on a mad bender since she left Bali, leaving drinks, plane drinks, landing drinks with the family in Swords, drinks in Wexford, drinks at 11am on the way to France, blootered in France, now this? And Portugal tomorrow, so will obviously have to have a mad one while she's in Portugal with her sister?
Wouldn't you just want to stay at home and have a quiet night before jetting off again?!?!?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.