Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pilot "friend" looks like she wants to murder shivers 🤣 last trip they will go on with our champagne shivers

Before she deletes it. In addition to potentially getting a pilot up on a disciplinary, she is drunk on an aircraft and has appeared to piss herself having spent 24 hrs on the piss continuously. I think it's piss from the juxtaposition of the stains. What a triumph eh Shiv?
I'd say is a shadow from her L'evian bottle is it?! Or sweat stains from her non existent thigh gap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It costs around 100 grand, hard work and dedication to become a pilot. And that's before you even get a seat. Shiv wouldn't have a clue of such dedication

It's a slog of a journey. Reputation is everything in the industry. Swords is an airport town. Full of Aer Lingus, Ryanair and DAA workers. Pilots, cabin crew, admin staff, senior management.

For someone to put that in jeopardy to get a few likes on their story is bleeping downright horrible. No brain was used here by Shiv at all, absolutely none.

For Laura Bennett its a case if you lie down with the dogs..... Hopefully lesson learned.

Reactions: 33
She was going for Emily in Paris vibes but it ended up as Siobhan in Pampers vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
She's such a waste of travel. So many things to see and do in Paris and all she's done is drink, drink, drink...with a bit of soakage. She could have done that in Swords or wherever, considering she seems to just be aiming for some "12 Pubs of Shivmas" type event anyway. I have gastritis just thinking about all that alcohol.
Why would you go all the way to Paris just to get hammered? For one day? I don’t get it.

Pretty sure that's why she has removed the function to send a message directly from her stories . She didn't want people sending messages telling her she has a problem.
Her friend wasn’t flying the plane was she? Why would she get her to smuggle 4 bottles? I’m so confused?!

Reactions: 10
Cant she just use the wine company that she made a point of tagging last week, when she ordered booze for her swords homecoming

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant she just use the wine company that she made a point of tagging last week, when she ordered booze for her swords homecoming
That's all drank though.

Much better option to pressure a friend and put their hard earned dream career at risk and then post it on Instagram for the validation whilst supplying what's needed for the addiction.

Win win for Siobhan here. duck everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to the absolute state of her tomorrow flying to Portugal. The fear will be off the charts.

Reactions: 19
Off to Paris Shivers flew,
to meet up with her Rent a crew
She tried to keep a classy theme
The jacks in the Ritz is a tourist’s dream

Shiv was drinking at a ferocious pace,
Her camera stuck in everyone’s face,
Aer Lingus HR saw the drunken mob,
Now Laura Bennet is out of a job

Slurring her words in the airport queue
Inspector Gadget has more of a clue
It was fun and games and midweek bants
Until she went and pissed her pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I had to step away from this thread a few weeks ago. Her thundercunt behaviour was really affecting me. I also have an irrational hatred of her mouth and teeth. She cannot seem to close her gob fully. She is definitely a curious specimen.
I like to play the game "is she sulking of is it an underbite".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah I see pilot friend Laura has gone private. I had a look earlier and her posts seemed good. Just pics from cockpit and New York but fair play to her. She probably had lots of views this trip.

Completely understand why she went private.
I know. Were it not for the Siobh connection, she's someone I probably would have followed. Follow good few aviation accounts, and it's especially nice to see women succeed. Better again if their Instagram isn't duck face pouting on the flight deck. Her account just seemed pretty joyful - enjoying her job and the places it brought her.

Why would you go all the way to Paris just to get hammered? For one day? I don’t get it.

Her friend wasn’t flying the plane was she? Why would she get her to smuggle 4 bottles? I’m so confused?!
Doubt she was flying (she seemed to be sitting with them in departures), but as crew you could probably just ask cabin crew or your buddies on the flight deck to store a bag for you if you knew them. I believe (according to Google) that crew are exempt from the liquids ban. Why she would need 4 bottles is another question of course!

But absolutely don't understand her Paris trip. Absolute waste of a city, spent wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In her new grid post she's holding a drink or posting a pic of alcohol in 7 out of 10 of the pics. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Agree I used to think people were a bit OTT about her drinking habits. But this trip has been eye opening.

I was wondering was she taking the piss a little (pardon the pun) and posting about drink more rather than actually drinking (for her one troll) on this trip but I doubt it. She is a piss head
I do think that as well. This weekend could potentially have been a major trolling attempt on her behalf. It was just that ludicrous.

Reactions: 8
I do think that as well. This weekend could potentially have been a major trolling attempt on her behalf. It was just that ludicrous.
She's not bright enough to troll that hard.

Her career is circling the drain and she's clinging on by her fingernails. This is the desperation of someone who had cash last year, is broke this year but is trying to prove everything's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact we are even discussing whether or not she has pissed herself is a new low.
The wine smuggling is also embarrassing.
We have wine here in Ireland Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's wishful thinking that she's trolling. She was bigging this up before she left bali, tagging Laura in posts with bottles of wine.
This was a session to SOH, nothing more, nothing less she just tried to dress it up as classy as it was in Paris.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.