Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post has been up for 9hrs now and not a single comment on it. Not even one from her usual fan girls giving it "I love the way you live your life" shite.
I wonder is that because the comments were hurling abuse about the antics over the last 48 hours so she's deleting & blocking?
That & the fact her support bubble is probably burst, all the usual Huns are probably cringing at what she's displaying online recently, the bollix

Reactions: 7
A friend of that aibheann girl is about to get deported from Bali and she set up a go fund me 😂😂😂 so she can stay and to pay the 5 grand fees . Like wtf 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
A friend of that aibheann girl is about to get deported from Bali and she set up a go fund me 😂😂😂 so she can stay and to pay the 5 grand fees . Like wtf 😳
Saw that.

Moving to Bali and doesnt even have enough savings to cover a £5k visa fine. Pathetic. Shows how most of them are absolutely broke and this "amazing lifestyle" is purely taking advantage of a poor country.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I see her profile no longer says athlete but coach and also "always learning" I would change the learning to drinking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That €5k one is just proof they are all broke over in Bali pretending to be living it up but exploiting the place!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It also shows the perils of being on random “tourist” visas and not working locally, and treating it like your permanent residence

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The irony in her donating to that cause. Remember last year when she was forced to donate to that feed Bali gofundme 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm curious when she's planning to drink those 4 bottles of wine if she's heading to Portugal in the next few hours ... whoever said about her having a drink this morning .. wonder if that's what they were for 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder does she top up her alcohol levels so that she can function? Sneaky glass of something this am to take the edge off? I wouldn’t be able to function for a few days after the amount she’s put away in the last few days
Boom, she is a (semi functional) alcoholic

Reactions: 3
Has she turned the comments off?

What I find funny about Shiv is she made a holy show of herself yesterday, evidently pissed if her friends and and has absolutely nothing different about her today.

She doesn't lay low, keeps posting the same old mundane tit and keeps bullshitting to the world. Keeps being a horrible human.

She is on a different spectrum to most of us. There is an undiagnosed personality disorder there.

And she makes sure to post a collage of Paris, one that is entirely different to the reality of what it was. Her reality is so distorted.

Not even her new besto Laura liked it......... Hows that doghouse Shiv?
Poor Laura has probably been hauled before HR today because of Shiv. If you Google her, she's one of Aer Lingus leading ladies and has been to the fore of diversity and marketing campaigns.

Siobhan has dragged her down with her antics

If Siobhan was a decent influencer she would tap in and use really positive content around her friend who has achieved so much. These are the type of people she should be producing podcasts and content around. Not fraud influencers who don't know what they are at it fooking Bali!!

Shiv forgot to put an option C on her last story.

Her eyes are glazed, she's probably been in that room at the wine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tippedover21

Poor Laura has probably been hauled before HR today because of Shiv. If you Google her, she's one of Aer Lingus leading ladies and has been to the fore of diversity and marketing campaigns.

Siobhan has dragged her down with her antics

[/QUOTE]

I really do feel for Laura, she definitely did not deserve that. But as we all know about Shiv, she likes to tear down her female friends (and all women) who are doing well for themselves and have made amazing achievements in their lives. If she hasn't already been pulled up, poor Laura is probably spending her day stressing that she will. Shiv needs to pull everyone down around her, just so she can feel good about herself. When really she needs to have a good long look at her pathetic life and f**king LEVEL UP! When you're confident in your own life and self you will never tear anyone down, you'll big them up no end

Reactions: 27
You took the words out of my mouth @OllieLollie

Instead of pushing her successful acquaintances up on her platform she is punching them down.

The only people Shiv will give credit to are people like her. Arseholes with their "living differently" stick. Even then she makes snide punch down remarks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When I looked at the post it said there was 1 comment. When I went to look at the comment section, there was nothing there #dirtydelete

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was driving a Volkswagen the other day and wouldn't show the reg plate lol like the rental BMW she had. It must not meet her quality criteria.

At Shivs age, it's awful to be so insecure that you feel that you need to display high end brands to show success.

Money talks and wealth whispers and all that.
Listen I drive a very nice high end car-I’m very lucky but I never ever show it on social media- I’d be mortified - I also have some lovely designer bags but again I don’t show them because it’s not tasteful and it’s too in your face. I didn’t grow up with money either but at least I have the cop
On to know that people don’t like flashy people.

Reactions: 22
Skinny Gaz def watches Siobhans stories..another alcohol post today. Pity she wouldn't give time to reading and recognising the issue she clearly has with alcohol. It won't end well for her.

Reactions: 13
Saw that.

Moving to Bali and doesnt even have enough savings to cover a £5k visa fine. Pathetic. Shows how most of them are absolutely broke and this "amazing lifestyle" is purely taking advantage of a poor country.
Why she getting deported I wonder. Worse fools funding her visa

Reactions: 6
Why she getting deported I wonder. Worse fools funding her visa
Honestly the go fund mes for lifestyle choices - who are the people who actually contribute to these? Back in my day it was called "saving"

Maybe Shiv will steal the idea and set one up to fund her drinking sessions

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.