Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I offend anyone, but I would be so embarrassed if I wore bright green tracksuit bottoms out to somewhere fancy in Paris.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Very clear from the ‘reviews’ that the furnace is not really a fitness program, more of a mindset thing. One of them actually said she dropped measurements and weight ‘ever so slightly’. Is that what you want from an 80 quid per month program??

• Wow
I would hate to be her friend. Never mind the yokes in Bali, they all live for the gram so are well matched.

But her normal friends with normal jobs. I'm not big on insta at all and just have a browse. I am a professional and have more activity on Linked In. I'm very careful what I post online when I do. But if she was my mate, I'd be having serious words. OK if posting to a small group of friends but I would freak if I was being tagged to her account with so many followers. There has to be a line doesn't there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The grim reaper is up and strolling around Swords with the hood up✌

Big passive aggressive noggin on her.

She must have sleep issues. To drink all day and be up 3 hours ago, I'd be absolutely shattered.

Reactions: 23
Fuk she turns my stomach 🤮 & how is she up & about after that 24 sesh? I'm getting the fear just looking at her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking like a wine hangover isn’t a state of mind after all 😂

Fuk she turns my stomach 🤮 & how is she up & about after that 24 sesh? I'm getting the fear just looking at her 😭
Cause her mam prob did the Irish mammy thing. Turning the hoover on and making as much noise as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest in Bali I thought her drinking wasn’t really evidence of addiction but more a symptom of her gluttony and immaturity. But watching her behaviour over the past week it’s pretty clear she has a problem and is actively seeking out opportunities to drink excessively.

It’s recommended that women have no more than 14 units of alcohol a week. That’s a bottle of wine and a margarita. From what Shiv’s shown and told us over the past week I’d say she’s had well over 14 units most days. She’s had about 7 weeks of drinking in one. And of course that’s been supplemented by rich plane food and French food, Easter eggs, rocky road, 99’s, banshee bones and chicken fillet rolls.

I’m not surprised she doesn’t have a partner. Her one true love is alcohol.

• Sick
Wonder if it'll be drinks in the plane to Portugal and a 3 day bender soon as she gets there?

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s meeting Leanne Moore for Brunch today. Will she have a drink, won’t she😂😂 I really like Leanne, I wish she would just disassociate herself from Siobh!

Reactions: 14
This comment may not age well but I honestly don’t think she’ll drink for a few days after the numerous recent benders. Surely to god someone will have pulled her aside today and had a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s meeting Leanne Moore for Brunch today. Will she have a drink, won’t she😂😂 I really like Leanne, I wish she would just disassociate herself from Siobh!
Totally agree. Leanne always seems really nice and comes across well. I don’t get why she hasn’t cut Siobhan out of her life years ago. Also, I’m glad people are all finally starting to see the extent of Shivs drinking problem, hopefully someone in her circle can step in.

Reactions: 11
This comment may not age well but I honestly don’t think she’ll drink for a few days after the numerous recent benders. Surely to god someone will have pulled her aside today and had a word.
As the saying goes “does a bear tit in the woods?” Shiv is that much of a narcissist that she wouldn’t care if she made a show of herself or caused a “friend” to maybe have a chat with HR. She’s all about the “session” and living differently. 😂

Like it’s pretty much black and white that someone or someone’s close to Shiv are either in this forum or following it. Those sneaky deletes just start to go when mentioned here. Her “friend” goes private after it’s mentioned here that she’s a pilot and been drinking heavily 😂. So people have defo had words with her. She dosnt care - anyone with an addiction issue dosnt care about anything expect getting the next high

Reactions: 20
As the saying goes “does a bear tit in the woods?” Shiv is that much of a narcissist that she wouldn’t care if she made a show of herself or caused a “friend” to maybe have a chat with HR. She’s all about the “session” and living differently. 😂

Like it’s pretty much black and white that someone or someone’s close to Shiv are either in this forum or following it. Those sneaky deletes just start to go when mentioned here. Her “friend” goes private after it’s mentioned here that she’s a pilot and been drinking heavily 😂. So people have defo had words with her. She dosnt care - anyone with an addiction issue dosnt care about anything expect getting the next high
I reckon if her friend did get in any bother with HR, Shiv would use it as a reason to highlight the perils of the standard working life. A boss witch like Shiv only answers to herself! Peasants answer to HR and managers.

The last few days have been an absolute embarrassment. She really shouldn’t have a following anymore.

Reactions: 15
I wonder does she top up her alcohol levels so that she can function? Sneaky glass of something this am to take the edge off? I wouldn’t be able to function for a few days after the amount she’s put away in the last few days

Reactions: 21
^^^^

This is highly likely. My mother used to be out in the shed at 6.30 pretending to be doing the washing for years and was having a sneaky tipple before getting on with the day.

Alcoholics are sneaky, they hide drink in all sorts of places. Yes, she drinks such copious amounts, I would imagine there is severe withdrawals without it. Tuesday margs etc in Bali, is all to keep her going to the weekend where she can justify a big session.

Instagram need to start putting drinkaware.ie labels on her posts/stories that mention drinking. Seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 39
^^^^

This is highly likely. My mother used to be out in the shed at 6.30 pretending to be doing the washing for years and was having a sneaky tipple before getting on with the day.

Alcoholics are sneaky, they hide drink in all sorts of places. Yes, she drinks such copious amounts, I would imagine there is severe withdrawals without it. Tuesday margs etc in Bali, is all to keep her going to the weekend where she can justify a big session.

Instagram need to start putting drinkaware.ie labels on her posts/stories that mention drinking. Seriously
I’m sorry you experienced this with your mother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s a walking bleep so being al alcoholic is the least of her worries. She can fix that part

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.