Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I snooped after seeing her stories last night she was out with the girl who works in that gym she was at yesterday. They don't seem like the v friendly no likes on each others posts etc. (Sorry there was one maybe) Did she hear they were going out last night and just tag along?? The girls last night do not appear to be her circle. If any of my friends returned home from being away we'd all make an effort or organise a date to go out out

Reactions: 16
Jesus some trip “home”.

Spent 1 night in her mams where she would rather be in xico than spending time with them that evening, now in Wexford, then off somewhere else during the week, then Portugal on Saturday… if I was her Mam I wouldn’t even put her up for one night the scrounger.

Reactions: 15
It’s all so strange. Do ya reckon she drove down to Wexford by herself to stay in the caravan because it was the only place she could be alone/afford?!

It’s a bit far to drive just to get your own space so you can what - drink alone?! 🚩

Reactions: 24
What is her obsession with showing us her alcoholic drinks on her stories it’s so immature for her age.

Reactions: 16
Can we all just take a minute to remember when she tried to scrounge a swap for her room in a 3rd world country for an apartment in Central London or GCD.

How's that working out?

Screenshot_20220501-202016_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
not only did she compare herself to someone homeless she also went and stole a vaccine from them!
The community I work in is so chaotic. There is sex work, substance misuse, violence, very poor physical health, etc. Money quickly gets spent on substances and then having to request a pot noodle from the donations cupboard. Nobody chooses this life, everyone is there because at some point things went horribly wrong for them. Trying to get people to go for vaccinations was hard work, we even arranged for the health board to come to the hostel to do a clinic. This clown not only chooses her lifestyle but then waltzes in to a clinic some one like myself probably worked hard to get set up. If she wants to live differently maybe she should come and stay at the hostel for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There we are - pics of the fam. She must be reading :) The brother and father look identical!
Who is @kmcveigh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The community I work in is so chaotic. There is sex work, substance misuse, violence, very poor physical health, etc. Money quickly gets spent on substances and then having to request a pot noodle from the donations cupboard. Nobody chooses this life, everyone is there because at some point things went horribly wrong for them. Trying to get people to go for vaccinations was hard work, we even arranged for the health board to come to the hostel to do a clinic. This clown not only chooses her lifestyle but then waltzes in to a clinic some one like myself probably worked hard to get set up. If she wants to live differently maybe she should come and stay at the hostel for a week.
Fair play Ellie - takes a certain type of person to do that work. It's a vocation in itself, completely selfless and I tip my hat.

Reactions: 17
Imma be honest - not one looker in that family. You’d think maybe I’ll filter them alil before posting 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Going to be interesting few weeks till she goes to Portugal. Normally she saumya she can’t story waking around Swords.. how will she be able to do her morning routine in the box room.. No GCD.. how will she get to Perpetua?? So here for the summer 🖐🖐🖐
I presume she’s going to try and get involved with the new Titan Algarve when she’s in Portugal? Sponge some free classes? After she stabbed Titan in Thailand in the back it seems unlikely. But I’d imagine that’s her plan. She has followed Titan Algarve Instagram ….they didn’t follow back….awks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.