Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think it's the mostly the sun damage making her look so old. I have bit of sun damage on my forehead I feel has aged me a bit. I was quite careless when travelling when I was much younger but have copped on now. How has she not copped on to this? At the very least wear factor 50 on your face. She is stuck in the past. I feel like young people are so aware of this now and wear sun cream every day as part of their skincare routine even in Ireland where it's not very sunny. I don't even see the appeal of being tanned anymore. I like having a bit of a tan but could take it or leave it tbh.

Reactions: 12
Personally, this is not something I’d really like to see from someone I’d been paying for the last three weeks to help me with weight loss.

Also, as a potential pre- or post-natal client, not something I’d really like to see from a pre- and post-natal coach who just qualified two days ago 🙃🙃🙃

She does not instil much faith.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Personally, this is not something I’d really like to see from someone I’d been paying for the last three weeks to help me with weight loss.

Also, as a potential pre- or post-natal client, not something I’d really like to see from a pre- and post-natal coach who just qualified two days ago 🙃🙃🙃

She does not instil much faith.
sign #500 that Shiv does the bare bleeping minimum

Reactions: 11
When she walks the streets of Swords she always wears hats or keeps herself well covered up.

She's terrified people will see her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There she is, complaining that it’s cold on her stomp of the streets. In Dublin. After coming from Bali. WHO KNEW. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
9 degrees at 7am is not freezing?!

It's like she just says it for the sake of it!

Reactions: 11
The cutting of the eggs 😂

you aren’t making it look delicious!

You would not think to look at her she’s supposed to be a PA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did everyone hear the car start so we know boss babe is driving. She has done nothing but moan since she came back. Like why bother. Maybe the alcohol is giving her the blues or maybe she just knows, in Dublin or even Ireland, anyone that sees her knows shes a fraud with huge issues. Who called it, renting a car to go to that place? Stand up for your prize !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We are in for a lot of moaning!! What a whinge bag.. how many throw backs to Ireland ya beaut and she’s here give bleeping mins and full on moan! duck off!!

Also why does she never have a jacket when she comes home.. always banging on about jackets!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or maybe she's seen the banging opening comment here and she realises she's not in Bali anymore where she can be an ass to everyone she meets. Back in the real world now, Hello Shiv 👋

Reactions: 6
There she is, complaining that it’s cold on her stomp of the streets. In Dublin. After coming from Bali. WHO KNEW. 😅
She also complained about walking on the beaches and roads of Bali in her morning dump thoughts. She'd be better off in a bin. I say she smells like temple bar on a Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's home 24 hrs and the moan has started 😑 her negative energy radiates through the phone its shocking.
As much as an airy fairy sinead is its lovely to see her happy back with net family grandparents etc. This one is hugging her wine and laptop since she came home ..exactly the same thing she did in Bali.

Reactions: 26
She’ll walk into Perpetua and bar the coach and one or two people no one will have a clue who she is.. one because she doesn’t look like her Insta, two people just want to do their work out and leave!

Reactions: 10
It’s the recording of her workouts that riles me up!!! Imagine doing a partner working out and that clown is filming it.

Reactions: 9
It’s the recording of her workouts that riles me up!!! Imagine doing a partner working out and that clown is filming it.
If she whipped out a phone in the moddle of my workout I wouldn't be long tell her where to siobh it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.