Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, this is not something I’d really like to see from someone I’d been paying for the last three weeks to help me with weight loss.

Also, as a potential pre- or post-natal client, not something I’d really like to see from a pre- and post-natal coach who just qualified two days ago 🙃🙃🙃

She does not instil much faith.
Did she qualify though? She said she finished the course. But surely for something like that you need to be doing an exam or something?

Is she for real?! She was out nearly every night of the week at Christmas, no masks or distancing whatsoever. What an absolute pleb!
All that Sun damage fried her Brain like a egg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scaling the push ups and pull ups for Murph and not even with a band, but doing ring rows? Pretty lackluster for a fitness professional.

Reactions: 12
Scaling the push ups and pull ups for Murph and not even with a band, but doing ring rows? Pretty lackluster for a fitness professional.
I thought the same thing. Surely a PT or “coach” as she calls herself, and someone whose main business has been personal training for 10 years or so should be able to do a proper push up or a pull up without all the bands?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what gets me, how can someone watch her struggle to complete 10 kneeling pish up and think that she can help them with their fitness..

And having boiled eggs on dry toast 🤮 but sure she's saving the butter calories... For all the differnce that will make after the alcohol binge to come this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Now that Siobh is back in the box room, I thought we’d take a moment to reflect on her homelessness struggles to date with this throwback to last Summer.

Thoughts and prayers please guys.

F611858B-4CE9-4AC6-8EEC-1B3B6AD6CA55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Christ she turns my stomach.

And not just cos she’s manky, but because she has zero shame in being such an absolute cnut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Siobhan's definitely the person I dislike the most on social media. She just radiates entitlement, negativity and a very high superiority complex. Apparently is the same in person.

Her comment on her story about not being out in Dublin without restrictions since 2019 has irked me so much.

Restrictions and guidelines 1) never been adhered to 2) applied to Siobhan in her own head.

This is the woman who went out 10+ nights in a row last Christmas mingling in different groups when there was a surge that we didn't yet know the severity of as hospital figures would only become known in January (Omicron) and was ripping teeth whitening strips off in taxis.

A total thundercunt. There is nothing likeable about her. NOTHING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Did she qualify though? She said she finished the course. But surely for something like that you need to be doing an exam or something?
Those qualifications aren't worth the paper they are written on. Looked like the "exam" was multiple choice questions online.

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t been online in a while so there must be no reception down in Wexford cause surely Dublins number one supporter Is down at the match seeing as she is home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t been online in a while so there must be no reception down in Wexford cause surely Dublins number one supporter Is down at the match seeing as she is home
She's going to Wexford tomorrow which actually lol makes her bandwagonning of Dublin seem 10x worse.

She's only aware of GAA if she's around and Dublin men are playing in a semi or AI final or someone else happens to be going ala with Sinead Heg last year where she wore Tyrone colours and digged Mayo all over the place.

Dublin women playing or having any clue about provincial GAA or GAA in general.... Forget about it.

Reactions: 10
Not in Bali anymore to exploit. Back in Dublin and the business has failed.

On the home brew margs. I never take delight in anyone's downfall but this is fooking lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I never take delight in anyone's downfall but this is fooking lovely.
Agreed- honestly is she hadn’t proved herself to be a hasty piece of work over and over again, I’d have some pity.
I really hope she has a wake up call before she ends up in John of Gods.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.