Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume she’s going to try and get involved with the new Titan Algarve when she’s in Portugal? Sponge some free classes? After she stabbed Titan in Thailand in the back it seems unlikely. But I’d imagine that’s her plan. She has followed Titan Algarve Instagram ….they didn’t follow back….awks 🤣
I've seen this mentioned before but I don't know about it. What did she do to Titan Thailand?

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of people have mobile homes but I never saw the appeal. A group of adults leaving one sitting room to sit in another.
I'd rather sleep in my own bed thanks 😅

Do we reckon all this moving around is to distract from the fact there is no fancy apartment this time?

Reactions: 24
I've seen this mentioned before but I don't know about it. What did she do to Titan Thailand?
They gave her free training, accommodation, food etc etc for weeks/months on multiple occasions clearly in exchange for her posting etc etc. Then after her first day and a half in Bali she decided she’d had a spiritual awakening and needed to tell people that it’s a rip off essentially. I believe it was a long rambling blog post she wrote…. Was highly embarrassing 🤣 I wouldn’t mind but Iv been to Titan Thailand 3 times. It’s not a rip off at all. I paid €1100 for 16 days - all accommodation, 3 meals a day, unlimited classes, and a 1-1 pt session every day….so 16 1-1 pt sessions. I checked all the local accommodation to compare if it would work out cheaper and it didn’t. So what she was saying wasn’t even true. Was bizarre the whole thing. Then the best part was she started advertising wanderlust retreats in crossfit wanderlust at the exact same time! They were in fact a rip off! So it was beyond hypocritical

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Do we reckon all this moving around is to distract from the fact there is no fancy apartment this time?
It most definitely is. The grimness of that mobile though only highlights how little cash she has.

This "summer in europe" is going to be comedy gold and I am here 👏 for 👏 it! 👏

Reactions: 34
So she basically made a vlog about getting 'loaded' on the plane home? When landed in Dublin Sinead says a troll messaged her to say Siobhan is an alky 😂😂😂 think that's what I heard anyway?

Why is that content from a 'health and fitness' account?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It most definitely is. The grimness of that mobile though only highlights how little cash she has.

This "summer in europe" is going to be comedy gold and I am here 👏 for 👏 it! 👏
There’s plenty of lovely mobile homes around- this is not one of them.
Super bleak.

Reactions: 10
So she basically made a vlog about getting 'loaded' on the plane home? When landed in Dublin Sinead says a troll messaged her to say Siobhan is an alky 😂😂😂 think that's what I heard anyway?

Honestly how many vlogs, videos, posts does she think people want to see about flying business class 🤣 get over it Siobhan it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 26
She’ll be on shortly to say that she’s decided against renting in GCD because she has SO many plans and she just won’t be around enough to commit. Anything to put a gloss on staying in her Ma’s spare room. I’m assuming most normal people who live abroad, and return for a visit, are delighted to stay with family if it suits everyone? Siobh is just a law unto herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

That's not a troll though. Do Sinead and Siobhan not realise that??

Siobhan by her actions has told all her following she has a dependency on alcohol via content that she herself has voluntarily shared to the world.

Just because they percieve it as a negative comment that person is considered a troll when the proof is there that what they are saying is factually correct.

Another case of influencers trying to dictate the narrative to suit them and their lifestyle.

Reactions: 28
That video is grim, they’re both as dim as each other & it’s tragic how excited they are about getting “loaded” together. At the age of 34, that’s the highlight of her year and the content of her “fitness blogs”. She’s also a terrible videographer & presents like a rambling idiot on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Heads up Galweigans ..I think your lovely city is about to be visited by the ghost of fitness past ...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
bleeping hilarious that she never left Dublin at all last summer and now that she has no place to stay apart from Rivervalley she is travelling the country.

Serious Swords avoidance issues going on. Was she bullied or laughed at there or something!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Becca Gillen is in Galway so she can bunk with her , seeing as she’s fairly broke by looks of it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.