Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion: Portugal is horrible says Shiv the Alvoracle. A wanking driver? Total conniver.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtaf is wrong with that one? Does her sister have no kitchen at all? Literally nothing to cook with? Why can't she make herself some bloody salads? Friends travelled around Iceland, Faroe Islands, Sicily, Malta, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and England recently. They tried to keep costs low, largely self catering. Costco rotisserie chickens were bought! In no place did they decide they couldn't possibly survive without an air fryer.

Reactions: 18
A bleeping air fryer. Seriously, I have one and it’s for the kids nuggets and chips really. It’s handy as an extra oven and it’s safe for them to use.
However, I would not miss it and I have an actual cooker so can use that as most of us do.
She doesn’t cook and can’t afford to eat out in Portugal daily so has to find some quick fix.
She is an absolute joke at this stage and the story today about the leering etc is just dreadful and horrible and an insult to people who have experienced sexual assault.
She compares the Furnace to the price of 2 G and Ts , coz she constantly thinks about alcohol.
Her client will never need another nutrition course, well that’s just a bad business model if it was even remotely true, you want repeat business but obviously she has nothing worth staying on for.
She is a horrible bleep. A sad, angry, frustrated bleep who cannot be happy for anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't waste your time reading folks

"Adult announces to the world she will cook"
"Adult announces to the world she overpriced her business and is now backtracking"

What a load of rambling nonsense. "2.30 to 7.14 per meal" 😂😂😂

Lucy Lord sent her a message now's she's on the cookbook buzz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The weekly e-mail - for anyone who’s blocked! 😂

“I think I might be finally growing up. I’ve had the strong urge to purchase an airfryer for a while now.

As you may know - in Bali, there is a great service called GoJek, which is basically UberEats but much cheaper and a huge selection of food.

It just doesn’t make sense to cook when I am there.

So I have fallen out of the habit of making food at all.

For me cooking always seemed like a waste of time and effort, especially when cooking for one.

But let’s be realistic, it’s a lot easier to control what you are having when you are preparing your own food.

I’m in Portugal now for a couple of weeks. I came to see my sister and chill in the sun but I’ve lots of visitors and catching up to do, so I'm under no illusions of being in a calorie deficit while I’m here.

But I was journaling and I was thinking that I should control what I can control and accept what I cannot.

It’s tough in Alvor to get a decent meal with lots of fibre and high protein that isn’t laced in oil.

So I am going to buy an Airfryer.

You might be reading this thinking that I’m late to the game, and I know I am! I’ve seen everyone raving about them.

I’ve seen how easy it is to cook tasty, low cal food.

I want in.

But I’m only here for maybe 2-3 weeks, so why would I spend €100 on a machine that I can’t bring home?

I’ve always been of the opinion that I would rather pay for something if it helps me be less stressed about something, or if it frees up more time for me to work/play.

2-3 weeks of cooking 1-2 meals a day in the airfryer, would bring the cost to €2.30 - €7.14 per meal. Plus I will give it to my sister after.

To me, it makes sense. It means I can control some meals by focusing on making tasty veg/chicken/fish etc but also go out for meals in the evenings, knowing that I’ve already made great choices that day.

It just depends on what you value!

I see some people who are still so stressed and confused about training and nutrition but think that €89 per month is too much for The Furnace.

That’s €22 a week for all the information, support and accountability you will need. No more paying for diet plans after that.

I spoke to Lisa this morning. She is just finished 12 weeks of The Furnace, and saw huge changes in measurements, but most importantly she said she now has the knowledge to never need to sign up to another nutrition program!

So you probably think this is where I am going to ask you to sign up (and fund the airfryer!) but it’s not.

I am actually going to launch a sale tomorrow, so you are first to know about it.

I am knocking 25% off the price of The Furnace! We have plenty of spaces opening up now after the ladies who started in February are finishing up.

So, from tomorrow, at 9am - the cost will only be €16.68 a week!

Would you even get 2 G&Ts for that in Dublin these days?

Set your alarms for 9am and check your emails. There will be a limit on these spaces.

If you’re very eager, you can still join today for €89. It’s still great value, if I do say so myself!

Anyway, I’m off to look up airfryer recipes!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Cookbook coming soon” O’Hagan.”
I am beyond mortified for this pathetic a**ehole.

• Haha
So some guy driving at speed on a dual carriage way had time to spot her, get hard, undo his bottoms and start wanking and roll up to her in time to show her what he was doing? On a Monday Morning when traffic would surely be busy?
Omg, thanks for the very graphic second by second walk through there, lunch will just about manage to stay in my tum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again I’m left genuinely confused if it’s a fake email a tattler put together or the real deal 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A "limit" on the knock down sale prices, "set your alarm" :LOL:

Oh go on Shiv, why don't you pretend there's a wait list for the sale price too, because that clearly worked out so well for you in late March or whenever you sobered up enough to launch your "January" sale :LOL:

Tugging Thursday then
Fapping Friday

• Haha
Ugh the urge to message A22 and ask if Alvor is safe or worth going to since Shiv is just shitting on it since she landed 😂😂.

Also shiv - spending your day hanging off your sister while she is working. No wonder you’re shitting on Alvor. No one to sit with you and listen to you moan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have never posted but came on to say is Siobhan wearing a 20 cent coin as a necklace in her recent story 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cooking is a waste of time and money... have you ever heard the likes of shite coming out of a PT !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Masturbate Monday
Tommy Tank Tuesday
Wank Wednesday
Tug Thursday
Friction Friday
Cranking the Shank Saturday
Self-pleasure Sunday

Or if you’re Shiv-yawn, just your average week 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.