Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say if this has or hasn’t happened to Siobhan today but I’ve been catcalled on nights out etc and it’s filled me with rage? There’s no way I’d be so blasé about it especially if I think I have any influence on social media?? Bizarre. I also think she reason this allegedly doesn’t happen to her in Bali is because there’s always others around so she can’t exaggerate or create scenarios as there’d be people there to say otherwise or call her out. How is it though that it’s never happened to sinead? Or to raisin? Or when shiv and raisin went for their big walk yesterday? I’m not saying it didn’t happen and I’m not trying to victim blame and if a man did this then he has all sorts of issues but I don’t believe that all these men would suddenly take a shine to Siobhan and no other women there, when we all know that doesn’t happen to her usually? I can understand with red hair she’d stand out in Asia etc but not so much Portugal? And isn’t everyone dressed in beach and holiday - revealing clothing?? I don’t get why she even posted this tbh there was no warning, no decent reason like awareness or a report to post, it just seems fishy. Also she reeks of jealousy of her sister which is why I think she’s so harsh on alvor.. it’s like the kids thing all over again, like patronising that ‘oh you’re happy with that life? Oh ok cool well I don’t even want that anyway pfft’ like she has to put it down because she can’t have that rather than just say she’s happy for her sister? If it genuinely wasn’t for me I still wouldn’t rub that in I’d just be happy my sister was happy and there’d be no need to say anything else on the subject???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well she never ran away from
Alvor because of the looting.. for looting stolen bike helmet!!! Anyway moving on.. surely the vegetable crisis is about to start!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might have believed her if it wasnt so over the top with how many men were beeping at her before and after. I think she wishes it all happened. Shes the Main Character, u know

Reactions: 10
Inevitable complaint about lack of Vegetables in Portugal - check.

What's next in the moanathon?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Provided there are still spaces?! Because things always famously sell out at full price hours before a sale :LOL:

Keep reading those "Marketing for Dummies" books Shiv, you're doing great :LOL:

Screenshot_20220510-072207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shiv is an obvious functioning alcoholic mainlining booze on a daily basis. She lives off crappy looking takeaway food and never cooks in Bali. But Olive oil and salad on a sandwich is the problem with Portugal. Running a business that is clearly going down the shitter so invites potential new clients with a corporate communication about..... air fryers!......😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shilling the furnace so much and having to reduce price a sure sign Shiv is in desperate mode.

She only shills the furnace when she needs money. This is another clear consistent behaviour she has. It has always been a cash cow and not much more.

Remember London apartment moves last year? There was always a sign up to the furnace at short notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Even at the reduced rate the furnace isn’t worth it.
Even if it was free - it’s not worth it 😂. Why the duck would anyone pay €18 a week for a spreadsheet and a check in from someone that’s prob already drunk or wanting you off the call quick enough to go get drunk. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny the way Shiv explained it in the email.

She has calculated of she can get a few people to sign up that's 2 Margs off each of them each week for 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is not discounting remaining stock.It's actually saying her and the coaches time is worth 25% less over 12 weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.