Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 1st thought after a man exposes himself to her isn't to phone the police, its to whip out her phone and write her thoughts on Instagram?

She says she has a 3km walk back after being the victim of an assault - insta stories really couldn't have waited?

This !!! She wishes more could be done .. here's a thought Siobhan . Take his reg report to guards. No.... let's use it as content . Jesus H Christ that woman boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd she she is counting the days

I would ❤❤ to hear Roisins viewpoint on all this ... Does she say anything to her I wonder or keep quiet for an easy life - Oh to be a fly on a wall

How long is she staying for this time?
Definitely keeps quite. Shivs a terror. Could only imagine the tantrums she throws behind closed doors.

Reactions: 3
These incidents only seem to happen when she's stuck for content. Didnt she allegedly get catcalled in London last Summer too?

Reactions: 11
This is plumbing new depths. If that woman had any shred of credibility then that incident would be horrible, but with her track record of flagrant lies I think most would agree she’s just desperate for engagement and content.
The end is nigh for her so called career. Offering a sale on the furnace only confirms this.

Reactions: 14
She said in the story that people had been sending her messages sharing their experiences. I’m assuming that’s via WhatsApp or email given she has DMs on her stories turned off. Either that or she’s lying about the whole thing, stooping to new lows if she’s reaching for content. If it did happen then she has a responsibility to report it which she won’t. Abhorrent behaviour.

Reactions: 17
That story should have been flagged with a TW/CW first off. Her following is majority female, and unfortunately the vast majority of us have most likely experienced some form of sexual assault/ sexual misconduct

I don't know how in the name of God her sister sticks her. She has repeatedly tit all over that area since she's landed in, to what I'm assuming, is completely free accommodation provided by her sister and family?

So what I've taken from Alvor is that the cafes are shite, no decent coffee, no decent gyms, and you will most likely be sexually harassed continually as a woman? Am I getting that all down Siobhan? Wow, well sign me up for a trip. I'll be running, not walking, to organise my boat trips and airport transfers with your sister and her families companies. 🙄

She's an absolute horror.
Whoever said she resents her sister and her life is bang on the money I'd say. Can't just be happy for someone else who has built a solid life and business in, what by all accounts, seems like a lovely, sunny part of the world. She has to find fault with everything.

I don't necessarily want to comment on her story about that incident, because it can come across like victim blaming. What I will say is, she had a duty there to note details of that car and call the police to report it.
An extreme incident like that lends itself to that man escalating things, until god forbid, a woman is physically assaulted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not a hope that story is true.

Re the beeping, if it did happen surely that's all they were doing, beeping? Nothing untoward. I used to run a lot and used to get some beeps on the road, esp in a group. It was a sign of support and used to lift our spirits on a long run.

Similar if I'm driving and I spot a couple of runners I'd give them a beep the odd time. Am I perverse?
And when people have beeped or said something in the past when I was running, it was young "lads" thinking they were being funny, rather than cat calling. Like, the type of idiots who can't keep their mouths shut. Just ignored them. Fair dues to the guy masturbating on a dual carriageway though. I can barely manage to change radio stations if I'm in fast-moving traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ploy to drive traffic to her page?
If memory serves me correctly, there was a similar incident last year with some guy in a van, she was all over IG sharing what happened. Then a few days later she was boasting, 1 of her " OMG 50k ppl are watching my stories daily" posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m honestly 99.99999999% sure she’s made that story up. It’s honestly disgusting carry on from her. I have noticed from being abroad with my sister who’s a redhead before that she does get more unwanted attention from men but Jesus this is a whole new level.

Reactions: 15
Side note of all this - I still can’t believe they’re 34 and 30. They both look 40’s 😂. That family gene pool should be ended. Cause Jesus there’s not a looker. Think the brother was balding at 20/21. Raisin is a different race and sometimes looks purple, and shiv is just a thundercunt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus this is total slow motion car crash stuff.. shiv is finally circling the drain. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Reactions: 7
The weekly e-mail - for anyone who’s blocked! 😂

“I think I might be finally growing up. I’ve had the strong urge to purchase an airfryer for a while now.

As you may know - in Bali, there is a great service called GoJek, which is basically UberEats but much cheaper and a huge selection of food.

It just doesn’t make sense to cook when I am there.

So I have fallen out of the habit of making food at all.

For me cooking always seemed like a waste of time and effort, especially when cooking for one.

But let’s be realistic, it’s a lot easier to control what you are having when you are preparing your own food.

I’m in Portugal now for a couple of weeks. I came to see my sister and chill in the sun but I’ve lots of visitors and catching up to do, so I'm under no illusions of being in a calorie deficit while I’m here.

But I was journaling and I was thinking that I should control what I can control and accept what I cannot.

It’s tough in Alvor to get a decent meal with lots of fibre and high protein that isn’t laced in oil.

So I am going to buy an Airfryer.

You might be reading this thinking that I’m late to the game, and I know I am! I’ve seen everyone raving about them.

I’ve seen how easy it is to cook tasty, low cal food.

I want in.

But I’m only here for maybe 2-3 weeks, so why would I spend €100 on a machine that I can’t bring home?

I’ve always been of the opinion that I would rather pay for something if it helps me be less stressed about something, or if it frees up more time for me to work/play.

2-3 weeks of cooking 1-2 meals a day in the airfryer, would bring the cost to €2.30 - €7.14 per meal. Plus I will give it to my sister after.

To me, it makes sense. It means I can control some meals by focusing on making tasty veg/chicken/fish etc but also go out for meals in the evenings, knowing that I’ve already made great choices that day.

It just depends on what you value!

I see some people who are still so stressed and confused about training and nutrition but think that €89 per month is too much for The Furnace.

That’s €22 a week for all the information, support and accountability you will need. No more paying for diet plans after that.

I spoke to Lisa this morning. She is just finished 12 weeks of The Furnace, and saw huge changes in measurements, but most importantly she said she now has the knowledge to never need to sign up to another nutrition program!

So you probably think this is where I am going to ask you to sign up (and fund the airfryer!) but it’s not.

I am actually going to launch a sale tomorrow, so you are first to know about it.

I am knocking 25% off the price of The Furnace! We have plenty of spaces opening up now after the ladies who started in February are finishing up.

So, from tomorrow, at 9am - the cost will only be €16.68 a week!

Would you even get 2 G&Ts for that in Dublin these days?

Set your alarms for 9am and check your emails. There will be a limit on these spaces.

If you’re very eager, you can still join today for €89. It’s still great value, if I do say so myself!

Anyway, I’m off to look up airfryer recipes!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Cookbook coming soon” O’Hagan.”

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jesus....so she's going to needlessly spend money on a piece of equipment that will take up space in her sisters apartment when she leaves. Nice one Shiv....thoughtful as usual.

Also looking forward to the cooking stories...they should be very insightful... 😅

Reactions: 16
By the way she was banging on I thought she was there for the summer not two goddamn weeks..... SHE IS BEYOND INSUFFERABLE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.