Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about this again, lie or no lie using sexual abuse as content is an all new low for me. Lower than ticketgate, stealing a vaccine from the homeless, and attempting to board a plane with Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she hates the world this much why doesn’t she just stay in Bali for good? This woman is miserable. Genuine question what is going to become of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only reason she's in Bali is it's far easier to pretend to her family, friends and followers that she is super happy and successful.

It's a whole different ball game when they see her every day in an high expense economy. She's not a success.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just thinking about this again, lie or no lie using sexual abuse as content is an all new low for me. Lower than ticketgate, stealing a vaccine from the homeless, and attempting to board a plane with Covid.
Me too, it doesn't sit well with me. She either made up a story with that to boost content or it happened and she used it for content instead of taking the appropriate action. I mean accusing men of any sexual harassment is top of topics at the moment, especially when it's a lie. She is a dirt bucket.

Reactions: 19
It’s a pity I’m not there, I’ll drive past her and shout “Furnace Wankers!!” At her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Often thought about what I'd do if I seen her stomping through GCD as I live in D4. I'd probably beep at her and let a shout out the window for the craic depending on how triggered she has me.

If I'd came across her around the All Ireland last year I was completely pissed off with her I probably would have had words.

I wouldn't do this with a normal person, just Shiv as she has a tendency to bring out the worst rage in me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1 of 2 things is happening here:

Either she completely made up the story about the catcalling/beeping (which is next level pathetic)

Or

She is so utterly self centered that she heard random cars beeping (each other) and convinced herself they are catcalling her.

What a bellend.

Reactions: 23
I’m Aussie and haven’t travelled to Portugal yet - what’s the likelihood of this being true ?!
Never had anything like catcalling etc happen to me, never seen it happen to anyone else, never had anyone tell me it happened to them. I am brunette not red head though.

well alright there was an oul fella tried to chat me up one time but I think it’s still allowed to talk to people?

Maybe alvor is just full of weirdos
It is now

(apols if someone already said this 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The weekly e-mail - for anyone who’s blocked! 😂

“I think I might be finally growing up. I’ve had the strong urge to purchase an airfryer for a while now.

As you may know - in Bali, there is a great service called GoJek, which is basically UberEats but much cheaper and a huge selection of food.

It just doesn’t make sense to cook when I am there.

So I have fallen out of the habit of making food at all.

For me cooking always seemed like a waste of time and effort, especially when cooking for one.

But let’s be realistic, it’s a lot easier to control what you are having when you are preparing your own food.

I’m in Portugal now for a couple of weeks. I came to see my sister and chill in the sun but I’ve lots of visitors and catching up to do, so I'm under no illusions of being in a calorie deficit while I’m here.

But I was journaling and I was thinking that I should control what I can control and accept what I cannot.

It’s tough in Alvor to get a decent meal with lots of fibre and high protein that isn’t laced in oil.

So I am going to buy an Airfryer.

You might be reading this thinking that I’m late to the game, and I know I am! I’ve seen everyone raving about them.

I’ve seen how easy it is to cook tasty, low cal food.

I want in.

But I’m only here for maybe 2-3 weeks, so why would I spend €100 on a machine that I can’t bring home?

I’ve always been of the opinion that I would rather pay for something if it helps me be less stressed about something, or if it frees up more time for me to work/play.

2-3 weeks of cooking 1-2 meals a day in the airfryer, would bring the cost to €2.30 - €7.14 per meal. Plus I will give it to my sister after.

To me, it makes sense. It means I can control some meals by focusing on making tasty veg/chicken/fish etc but also go out for meals in the evenings, knowing that I’ve already made great choices that day.

It just depends on what you value!

I see some people who are still so stressed and confused about training and nutrition but think that €89 per month is too much for The Furnace.

That’s €22 a week for all the information, support and accountability you will need. No more paying for diet plans after that.

I spoke to Lisa this morning. She is just finished 12 weeks of The Furnace, and saw huge changes in measurements, but most importantly she said she now has the knowledge to never need to sign up to another nutrition program!

So you probably think this is where I am going to ask you to sign up (and fund the airfryer!) but it’s not.

I am actually going to launch a sale tomorrow, so you are first to know about it.

I am knocking 25% off the price of The Furnace! We have plenty of spaces opening up now after the ladies who started in February are finishing up.

So, from tomorrow, at 9am - the cost will only be €16.68 a week!

Would you even get 2 G&Ts for that in Dublin these days?

Set your alarms for 9am and check your emails. There will be a limit on these spaces.

If you’re very eager, you can still join today for €89. It’s still great value, if I do say so myself!

Anyway, I’m off to look up airfryer recipes!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Cookbook coming soon” O’Hagan.”
Cackling!!! I read this in a sort of Lizzie McGuire voice in my head! I can even picture her working out the cost per meal for the airfryer in excel
(€100)/(14days) x (2 meals per day)
And then realising she's going to have to eat chicken nuggets 3 times a day for 3 weeks in order to break even! Aww poor Roisin....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cackling!!! I read this in a sort of Lizzie McGuire voice in my head! I can even picture her working out the cost per meal for the airfryer in excel
And then realising she's going to have to eat chicken nuggets 3 times a day for 3 weeks in order to break even! Aww poor Roisin....
Putting her superior mathematician skills to good use 🤓
Shove off Shiv, I'd happily buy myself 2 G+Ts than pay for your burnt oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she could do these sums in her head.... didn't she train as an actuary or something? She rarely mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck signs up to a PT newsletter, hoping to see / hear the Coaches perspective on training / nutrition but gets a JML ad about a bleeping airfryer instead? ( well aside from me) The only audience who would read that email and sign up must be someone in a position of such desperation/ vulnerability that if they part with their money it feels like a genuine con job, she is selling a lie and a fraudulent service. How bleeping tit is that email?

On second thoughts, maybe her ‘discount’ ‘Furnace’ service will actually be called the ‘Air Fryer’.

Must have been a golden tip from that ‘Marketing for dummies’ book she read their one day while doing 200000 steps.

• Haha
New square to add to the bingo cards, what's the bets she admits at the end of her 2-3 weeks that she only used the air fryer 1-3 times? She just cluttered Raisins kitchen for content!

Reactions: 16
Awh, would you look at that, wee Siobhan off out hanging clothes for her mammy ❤ Ah she’s the best girl 😀

32BF77CA-8CA6-4D25-B1CA-4B974D005339.jpeg

Ahhhh wait a minute 🧐 for duck sake Siobhan!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My favourite part of the email is her distaste for the oil content used in Portuguese cooking but yet shes prob drank a years worth of alcohol units since leaving Bali a meer 10 days ago 🤣 surely her account is a parody now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I completely agree with this.

Yes, while you may get the odd leer or comment in Europe, I can 1 million% state that men in developing countries across Asia are worse. Am I generalising, yes - but that is based on experience. In those countries, white female tourists are considered exotic and fair game. Some men are quite inoffensive and in obvious awe, they will compliment your blue eyes or pale skin or light hair... To be fair, even alot of women did that 😂 On a more sinister side, I've been openly groped and exposed to on crowded public transport and also had surreptitious photos taken, let alone walking somewhere (in groups or by myself) getting stares, lewd gestures and jeers in language you don't understand but fully appreciate the tone/intent. You just don't get that level of blatant attention or harassment in Europe, especially prime holiday destinations.

So yes, she is talking utter shite. One beep or one catcall might be believed that is it
I havnt got to the end of the thread (having a great LOL at all the whit ladies) but I agree with you 💯. I’ve been to Bali among other places and I honestly think Bali was one of the worst. One of the locals trying to chat me up wanted to see my ‘pink pussy’. It’s a total novelty for them when they are used to dark skin, eyes, hair etc, so I can only guess a pale red would be few and far between for them. They also think we are rich so they are trying everything to lure you and your wallet. I’d bet my house on it Shibh has encountered this to some level, but she can’t call it out there for fear of upsetting all the other bloggers that are there.

I don’t believe for one second this happens to her today, she is a liar

• Wow
  • Heart
Who is skinny Gaz??!
He's 1 guy I've been following for years, truly knowledgeable and straight to the point. Is actually studying medicine but has constantly been studying as long as I've been aware. Him and his mate Paddy run the triage method coaching. He is not an influencer, and has morals 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He was prob checking if his penis was still there after it shrivelled up, at the sight of her running, doing her nasal breathing makin all sorts of horse noises and faces.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.