Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to this afternoons content of shiv at the local police station, reporting the incident.
Or will she risk assess the incident and deem it to be a low risk of it happening to another member of the public and won't want to waste her precious time, as she's too busy having a nap
yes as we all know, risk assessment is just an attitude, and a hangover is a state of mind 🧘‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Even if a lot of us have our doubts about the alleged incident earlier, if it was true, I sincerely hope that for once shiv would not be a selfish cuntosaurus and actually report it. Any of us with a shred of engagement with the world around us would know that the case of Sarah Everard's murder highlighted how the urge to flash in public by a male can lead to far more serious crimes with devastating consequences. I'm aware, however, that she is a foghorn of ignorance and is probably on the sauce already.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If someone was masterbating in the privacy of his own car then maybe she needs to respect that his level of risk is > hers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
That’s 3 years in a row. This leering nonsense. They are looking because she is masculine with mad hair pounding the pavement nothing else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if a lot of us have our doubts about the alleged incident earlier, if it was true, I sincerely hope that for once shiv would not be a selfish cuntosaurus and actually report it. Any of us with a shred of engagement with the world around us would know that the case of Sarah Everard's murder highlighted how the urge to flash in public by a male can lead to far more serious crimes with devastating consequences. I'm aware, however, that she is a foghorn of ignorance and is probably on the sauce already.
She ran straight to social media to report to her followers. It's a creative effort to generate content.

If something as serious did occur, I would expect her to be discussing it with Raisin and going to the police station to report and only then coming online cadidly to speak about what happened in the morning.

She has handled this episode horribly as per usual.
Go to the bleeping police and protect someone else. It's actually selfish of her not to go and report such creepy behaviour.

Why is she not going?? Because it didn't happen.

Reactions: 25
Shiv spends 9 months a year in Bali a third world Muslim country in a resort with a high crime rate where womens rights aren't exactly top of the agenda and nothing happens. Shiv also happens to love Bali.

Shiv spends a day in Portugal a Western European tolerant country with equal rights for women. Shiv clearly doesn't like Portugal.

Shiv reports being victim of a sexual offence not in the third world Muslim country but the developed Western country. She likes one but not the other. I think Shivnocchio is telling porkies to generate sympathy, engagement and reinforce her own inbuilt bias against Alvor and Portugal in general.

Reactions: 24
Not a hope that story is true.

Re the beeping, if it did happen surely that's all they were doing, beeping? Nothing untoward. I used to run a lot and used to get some beeps on the road, esp in a group. It was a sign of support and used to lift our spirits on a long run.

Similar if I'm driving and I spot a couple of runners I'd give them a beep the odd time. Am I perverse?

Reactions: 8
I was in Paris over the weekend. The drivers beep like duck at each other. Could this simply be the case in Portugal too? Her sister needn’t worry too much about business booming this summer if Shiv has her way

Reactions: 13
So she did 10k steps with Raisin yesterday and not one beep reported - is it Masturbate Monday or something and she was just unlucky?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
You would be visibly shaken and upset if that actually happened. Sexual assault is not something that should be thrown around so flippantly like this. As an actual SA survivor it's bleeping insulting, and the reason most survivors don't report or try to press charges because women like her making up bleeping stories!!!!

Edit: the bleeping fobbing it off saying "I'm not surprised to be honest" I'm livid!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Shiv spends 9 months a year in Bali a third world Muslim country in a resort with a high crime rate where womens rights aren't exactly top of the agenda and nothing happens. Shiv also happens to love Bali.

Shiv spends a day in Portugal a Western European tolerant country with equal rights for women. Shiv clearly doesn't like Portugal.

Shiv reports being victim of a sexual offence not in the third world Muslim country but the developed Western country. She likes one but not the other. I think Shivnocchio is telling porkies to generate sympathy, engagement and reinforce her own inbuilt bias against Alvor and Portugal in general.
Tbf she never does anything in Bali, stomps around her apartment doing steps then spends the rest of her days with Irish influencers!
She's just mad she's not got 25 yo idiots falling at her feet / every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry this is just a magnified version of when she felt the need to point out that she knew she could get those magnums in Dublin. She reads here and desperately wanted to prove she was right. She knows the piss is being taken out of her here and needed her “see told ya so” moment. I don’t share my life on instagram but I think I’d be too horrified to post that, maybe later that evening I may but it doesn’t add up.
this did happen to me on ERASMUS in the metro on Paris. Agree with others Turkish men, even Italians are worse for this. Maybe it happened but How the hell could you peer into the car anyway? Shiv stop trying so hard to prove your point 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s ok to be wrong..let it go. Stop complaining about Portugal, disrespecting your sister and her partners family and try and enjoy yourself. The Irish were once named as the most open and well traveled in EU, this fool is the more ethnocentric than a republican cowboy in Texas.

• Haha
You would be visibly shaken and upset if that actually happened. Sexual assault is not something that should be thrown around so flippantly like this. As an actual SA survivor it's bleeping insulting, and the reason most survivors don't report or try to press charges because women like her making up bleeping stories!!!!

Edit: the bleeping fobbing it off saying "I'm not surprised to be honest" I'm livid!
And then no time later asking ppl to sign up to her email about Air Fryers

• Haha

She says she's not surprised but immediately after says she was a bit shocked. Also didn't appreciate her tone when she spoke about people messaging her support - "I'm fine". As if she hadn't just described a sexual assault...!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just spotted this in the Alvor. Raisins been busy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd she she is counting the days

I would ❤❤ to hear Roisins viewpoint on all this ... Does she say anything to her I wonder or keep quiet for an easy life - Oh to be a fly on a wall

How long is she staying for this time?

Reactions: 5
She says she's not surprised but immediately after says she was a bit shocked. Also didn't appreciate her tone when she spoke about people messaging her support - "I'm fine". As if she hadn't just described a sexual assault...!!!
A tell tell sign of shiv though is the eyes darting everywhere and hand gestures when she can’t get her story straight.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.