Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I might get rinsed for this. But how does she consider Bali safer over Portugal in terms off - being leered at and men making comments etc.
Lol I’ve heard more stories about men in Bali leering and inappropriate touching etc.

But she never mentions that - why? Is it cause Bali is a lot smaller and her bullshit would be noticed? Lol she’s such a twit.
I completely agree with this.

Yes, while you may get the odd leer or comment in Europe, I can 1 million% state that men in developing countries across Asia are worse. Am I generalising, yes - but that is based on experience. In those countries, white female tourists are considered exotic and fair game. Some men are quite inoffensive and in obvious awe, they will compliment your blue eyes or pale skin or light hair... To be fair, even alot of women did that 😂 On a more sinister side, I've been openly groped and exposed to on crowded public transport and also had surreptitious photos taken, let alone walking somewhere (in groups or by myself) getting stares, lewd gestures and jeers in language you don't understand but fully appreciate the tone/intent. You just don't get that level of blatant attention or harassment in Europe, especially prime holiday destinations.

So yes, she is talking utter shite. One beep or one catcall might be believed that is it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus and I thought Amber Heard was good at telling fake stories... go way outta of it Shiv 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shiv has had no action in such a long time her brain is getting creative and thinks some bloke reaching for his phone was tossing one off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gone somebody screenshot what that head says about airfryers.. james got one and loves it, so will be interesting to see if she praises it or knocks it. Personally I love mine, but what does that tube know about cooking!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok so let’s accept what she’s saying is true for one moment 😶🌫
A man gets his penis out on a busy road on a Monday morning and starts to masterbate! That is assault. So instead of taking down his reg number and calling the police , Shiv immediately posts it on Instagram. Reporting such crimes is important to stop it happening to another person, and god forbid the pervert takes it even a step further next time … but oh no , siobhan wants to use it immediately as Instagram content…. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok so let’s accept what she’s saying is true for one moment 😶🌫
A man gets his penis out on a busy road on a Monday morning and starts to masterbate! That is assault. So instead of taking down his reg number and calling the police , Shiv immediately posts it on Instagram. Reporting such crimes is important to stop it happening to another person, and god forbid the pervert takes it even a step further next time … but oh no , siobhan wants to use it immediately as Instagram content…. 🤯
Exactly.

Even if as she claims she "wasn't surprised" (ya know, because Alvor is so completely overrun with sex criminals assaulting women), surely SURELY you report it to police to protect other women?

Reactions: 16
Her email about air fryers? Haven’t read it so not sure if it’s a dig at them or not but is she for real? Whatever about her level of qualifications for anything fitness wise, why on EARTH would she form an opinion on a cooking appliance when she NEVER cooks. Honest to god I grit my teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair play to her still getting the 5k done in 28 mins though despite all those incidents and typing up that essay for the gram.

All it was missing was "go tobann!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No no no no you lying bleep
Here we go all for content the horrible fuckin woman No chance and I mean zero chance any man would be wanking and looking at your crusty beak out for a run
This is seriously triggering and very dangerous
Did she call the police no she fuckin didn’t she came on to tell porkys for engagement

Reactions: 21
Shiv still seems to think what she says and does for social media doesn't have real life consequences.

But as she said yesterday - the one thing she learned during the pandemic is everyone has a different attitude to risk. Risk in Shivs world only applies to affecting Siobhan and no one else.

In the past week she has;

-Put a person's reputation and career at risk at which they worked so hard for
-Put her family business at risk
-Put livelihoods and business at risk in south Portugal

She is a danger and a menace to society. Anyone who associates with her should be prepared for the potential fallout.

Associating with Siobhan O'Hagan is the risk.
Now you should know, that since Covid leopard have different attitudes to risk!!! 😂😂😂

I can’t cope with how many times I’ve read Raisin.. makes me laugh every time

Fair play to her still getting the 5k done in 28 mins though despite all those incidents and typing up that essay for the gram.

All it was missing was "go tobann!"
That go tobann has me exploding laughing here.. Bhi me thuirse traochta, caithe amach, ach b’aoibheann an la e!! (Excuse the spelling) Poor Shiv must be wrecked from the excitement and her with a whole day on the laptop ahead of her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So 5 mins after she post the story of her running along the coast, with the music clip added, she posted the story reference the alleged incident. In that 5 mins she also had a further 3 ppl beep at her.
Maybe they just beeping to tell her to cop on, put your phone away and watch what you are f#ckin doing.
Perhaps he slowed down to call you a wanker in international sign language.
If you really believe some1 exposed themselves to you shiv, then do your civic duty and report this to the authorities.
Or maybe 1 of your "team" can do this on your behalf

Reactions: 20
It's probably as likely for something like this to happen in Ireland as it is in the Algarve. Im not saying she's lying but her implying that it's just how the locals act is complete bs.
Yeah when I lived in Dublin men sometimes shouted at me on the street or from a car/ van when I was out jogging.

No no no no you lying bleep
Here we go all for content the horrible fuckin woman No chance and I mean zero chance any man would be wanking and looking at your crusty beak out for a run
This is seriously triggering and very dangerous
Did she call the police no she fuckin didn’t she came on to tell porkys for engagement
LOL Tell us how you really feel.
I'm not sure she's seen a penis in a long time so the masturbating could have been him rolling up his window at the stench of her running.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm reading this thread in a queue in the bank and can't stop laughing 😅😅😅😅😅

I agree with others, if it did happen, she has a responsibility to try catch the reg and contact the police with a description of the car and the male.
Not immediately post to insta!!

On a side note, we travel to Spain every year, but this year went to Portugal for the first time. I was blown away by the people and how kind and friendly they were!

• Haha
Looking forward to this afternoons content of shiv at the local police station, reporting the incident.
Or will she risk assess the incident and deem it to be a low risk of it happening to another member of the public and won't want to waste her precious time, as she's too busy having a nap

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.