Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering why she was uninvited to stephymylifes big Italy bash last week and is that why she panic tagged along to those poor girls Paris trip to flex that she doesn’t care now she was left out even becca was there
Oh didn't realise this.... would love to know

Reactions: 6
No wonder she has bigger Shorts bought for the summer . The amount of calories she has consumed in alcohol over the last few days .... yikes. Want to be Super woman to out train that binge

Reactions: 9
Her post has been up for 9hrs now and not a single comment on it. Not even one from her usual fan girls giving it "I love the way you live your life" shite.
None of her so called friends have even liked it ..Sinead, Becca Aoibhinn etc. I saw sinead commenting on Keileidh MUA post earlier bigging her up for buying herself a car and celebrating her success. Does siobhan not look around and see her closest friends etc are all celebrating successes etc and shes hogging a bottle of wine every day instead. I really hope someone steps in to help her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet she thinks she’s being healthy tonight because she’s only having margs and not wine.

Reactions: 8
It's kinda funny cause imagine the content and engagement she'd have if she admitted she had a problem/ is an alcoholic lol. Maybe she's saving that for when she's really desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus I usually have 10-20 units a week and I would consider myself a big drinker but this one takes it to another level. There's plenty of weeks that I wouldn't be bothered having a drink. When is the last time she had 7 days alcohol free? She's going to run into serious health issues behaving constantly as if she is on an 18-30 holiday.

Reactions: 15
I think she's at alcohol dependency at this stage. Needs at least 2 glasses to get through the day. It's a scary place to be and unfortunately I think it'll only get worse for her in Portugal.

Noticed no talking in her stories since the evian story last night. Sure sign of her being hungover to bejaysus

Reactions: 17
She can't spend time at home in Rivervalley for more than a few hours whatever the reason is, I don't know. It seems to be a bad place for her.

Like, most people who return home love the nostalgia of it. The comfort of being around family etc.

She's actually twice as bad on the drink compared to this time last year when she was bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Skinnygaz may be well educated but he’s no better than Siobhan in many ways and has a massive superiority complex

Reactions: 5
the link is on Aoibhinns story. Imagine begging for €5k without even a promise of paying you back!
Aoibhinn who??!

She says she is " packing her life into a 20kg suitcase". Does this mean she moving to Portugal long term ( well as long term as a few months ) ? What happened to the GCD flat? Is it because the roles have reversed and sinead is the sugar momma now and she has moved to Belfast? I have so many questions !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry to be so dense but what is the GCD flat please?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still don’t get why she bothered coming home! Did she really pay 1600 for a night in the ritz that probably feels like a bad dream!
If she stayed at the ritz she would have mite have actually had a shower and washed herself. I actually feel so sorry for the girls she was away with

Reactions: 2
That fundraiser isn’t doing too well, although with these saps it’ll probably hit target. Wish I could report and stop and sabotage these utter fools donating

Reactions: 7
Siobhans mirror needs a good wipe, jesus wept and the bed is something out of a student flats. I know its the box room but some effort Deirdre!!!
Agreed- so manky- it’s like a student bedroom from when you were 16/17- the chaos of the clothes and general fuckery….

I think she's at alcohol dependency at this stage. Needs at least 2 glasses to get through the day. It's a scary place to be and unfortunately I think it'll only get worse for her in Portugal.

Noticed no talking in her stories since the evian story last night. Sure sign of her being hungover to bejaysus
Will be a lot more than 2 glasses a day- for sure- maybe 6-12 ?

How the tables have turned with Shiv & Sinead- total and utter role reversal. I mean Sinead drives me nuts too but at least she works and tries…Shiv has gone backwards with her content and work ethic- how on earth she has a penny I will never know.

Anyway maybe you guys can help- any recommendations for an actual coach? I want help with a gym programme and then someone I can check in with- weight, measurements etc???
If you're in Ireland and would like someone that could actually train you in person as well, maybe Dominic Munnelly? I'm a bit sick of all these online ones that haven't really had proper experience of in-person training. I'm biased because I did a session with him once and he was very nice and gave me a flapjack! But they have options like daily workouts, weekly workout plans, one-on-one training etc https://instagram.com/dominicmunnelly?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I think a lot of the other online people who u thought were actually good were American and have drifted away from it a bit.

It's really telling that she post a lot about margaritas and champagne as if to say its not a problem, but rather that it's classy because it's margaritas and champagne. If she was posting about how she drink a litre of vodka every night it would obviously be a problem, but because she drank 9 bottles of champagne in one day its not a problem.... because its champagne, so its classy and cool and sophisticated. If she was drinking 2 bottles of red wine from Aldi 4 nights a week, someone might want to have a word with her, but because she ordered the wine online, or snuck it home on the plane from France, its fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It's really telling that she post a lot about margaritas and champagne as if to say its not a problem, but rather that it's classy because it's margaritas and champagne. If she was posting about how she drink a litre of vodka every night it would obviously be a problem, but because she drank 9 bottles of champagne in one day its not a problem.... because its champagne, so its classy and cool and sophisticated. If she was drinking 2 bottles of red wine from Aldi 4 nights a week, someone might want to have a word with her, but because she ordered the wine online, or snuck it home on the plane from France, its fine!
Brilliant point. Like it's legitimate because it's expensive and part of a fun weekend. Not that it's wildly excessive and part of a pattern of habitual drinking.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.