Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Shiv just copy Leanne doing her morning thoughts? Or is it just a thing the Instahuns do?
A lot of the instahuns do it. In thier arrogance they think that people actually give a fu k what they are thinking. It's not even interesting or insightful just banal shite and an obligatory coffee that always looks like Bisto. Wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shiv, why don't you buy a nice coat to live in the wardrobe at your mum's for when you come back rather than these 13 year old monstrosities?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like WHY??? WHY come home to Ireland to do this?? It's absolutely, mind-boggling?? So year in year out - In Bali, she gushes about coming home to Ireland, then clearly can't stand it? Gushes about going to Portugal, then clearly that's not enough and then on and on until back in Bali?? Never enjoys any bit of it? Like what is going on , she is insane? And ya the drinking is clearly becoming something, she seriously can't see it?
Honestly sat at the lights and I was like no that can’t be her. But it was actually sad to see her in person. It wasn’t cold out. But she kept her eyes on her phone - looking up the odd time and even looking at her she dosnt look happy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's quiet clear there is nothing in Ireland for siobhan. The build up about going home and being Irish is just part of her mad craic irish redhead bavarda. She spent one weekend with her parents and is now fleeing again. Personally i think she shat all over alot of people here when she thought she was the hotshot insta famous PT and now its going against her because no one cares about her now. She has no long term friends, i reckon leanne just passed her by meeting up yesterday. Her walking around Dublin in disguise almost says alot. In comparison to Sinead who returns to the derg and everyone is delighted to see her.
Her sister seems to be her only safety net and even at that she'll distance herself too. You may have got to the top at one point siobh, but it's a very scary drop to the bottom, alot to be said for staying humble in success.
I live Very close to the Derg just over the border and my Mrs has cousins who live there and are part of Sineads wider social circle. They've got some interesting insights about her!! She's quite a polarising figure even in the Derg but does absolutely have a solid circle around her unlike Shiv. Her b/f Jack is a nice lad who has been described as "cxxtstruck" by her but wasn't really happy in Bali at all. Of the two I prefer Hegarty even though her halfwitted quackery is a bit misguided and possibly dangerous. I think she lacks the inner malice and arrogance of Shiv.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's quiet clear there is nothing in Ireland for siobhan. The build up about going home and being Irish is just part of her mad craic irish redhead bavarda. She spent one weekend with her parents and is now fleeing again.
Hey now that’s not fair at all….

…. she had 4 bottles of wine waiting for her when she got to Ireland. How very dare you @FairyCake37
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They probably did until siobhan decided to invade their privacy by tagging them all over stories to her 158k followers. Not everyone wants to be in the limelight like these instahuns.
I rarely post on Instagram but when I do and there are friends in it, I always thought it is standard to ask permission? Like do you guys mind if I tag you.

When Shiv is with the Bali attention seekers, they are all feeding each other for the tags. Shiv probably automatically thought these girls would love to be tagged and exposed to her 147000 followers and didn't seek permission.

Reactions: 14
Does Shiv just copy Leanne doing her morning thoughts? Or is it just a thing the Instahuns do?
I don't follow Leanne but I hope there is more meaning and dept to her morning coffee thoughts rather that Shivs empty brain nonsense

"I enjoying waking up early and being productive. I feel so healthy"
" It's only Monday and can't wait for drinks this weekend, been a busy week"

I live Very close to the Derg just over the border and my Mrs has cousins who live there and are part of Sineads wider social circle. They've got some interesting insights about her!! She's quite a polarising figure even in the Derg but does absolutely have a solid circle around her unlike Shiv. Her b/f Jack is a nice lad who has been described as "cxxtstruck" by her but wasn't really happy in Bali at all. Of the two I prefer Hegarty even though her halfwitted quackery is a bit misguided and possibly dangerous. I think she lacks the inner malice and arrogance of Shiv.
Its clear to me that Sinead actually believes in her own shite and will turn into a hippy auld one.

Reactions: 5
Saw this on @barrysbanterbus earlier and thought of our Shiv… 🤣

Given that she appears to use her business account for all her spending I’d love to see how she expenses all the booze
I'd love to see a break down of her business expenses, travel and accommodation would be an interesting one.
I suspect that the business class flights, bali villas, London apartments and Portugal accommodation are all paid for via the business account.

Reactions: 11
Come to think of it, we are probably all the ones paying for her drinking binges and business travel. 😲

Reactions: 3
One of these days she's going to do a big drinking session and train the next day and need to be carted off in an ambulance from the gym.

And maybe then she will realise the extremes she is putting herself through.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah ya it's true, I don't follow Sinead but like the times where I've looked and she's at home is a million miles from Shiv. First of all she seems to actually belong in her home, and has good craic with her parents. She's good looking but to compare to another Instahun in the North Tiffany Brien, Sinead doesn't seem to be as stuck up as her and has a sense of humour! But ya her and shiv it's so different!

Reactions: 12
Kinda more of the same but a little more positive than the ShivsterView attachment 1249487
Leanne can back up her thoughts I think. Much more driven and successful than Shiv. Living differently whilst raising a family. Credit where credit is due.

Shiv hates kids, conventional family life and does a pre and post natal course. Just lol, I don't know where to start with that one. She'll be sucking her teeth, sipping margs telling mother's how they've done it all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shiv holding Leannes baby, I'd say it'd be the last thing she'd want to do!😂

Reactions: 10
Skinny Gaz and Shiv know each other well

He needs to be more bleeping direct with her rather than skirting around who it's targeted at.
One of these days she's going to do a big drinking session and train the next day and need to be carted off in an ambulance from the gym.

And maybe then she will realise the extremes she is putting herself through.
Or she'll hop into a car the day after a sesh, and get caught out by the gardai at a breathalyser checkpoint. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to her yet. She was constantly driving the next morning after a session last year

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.