Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead. I just passed her in swords. Face in her phone and hat covering her face. The fear is defo not just a state of mind. She looks haggard

Also she’s right about not being able to dress herself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
She's not gonna like that Sinead - her student 🙄 gave €500 to that go fund me of the girl stuck in Jakarta and our siobh only gave €100. Clearly more money to be got from manifesting than PT with alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's not gonna like that Sinead - her student 🙄 gave €500 to that go fund me of the girl stuck in Jakarta and our siobh only gave €100. Clearly more money to be got from manifesting than PT with alcohol
Thought that myself, and Becca the dose only gave 75. Direns sis have a 10er ! Oh and looking at his shows last night, loads of tickets left ! And Dublin gig in only a couple of weeks 😧
And this beggers account gone private !! 🫣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’ll be livid, Siobhan threw that €100 in as a flex, as if she was bidding for something at an auction. On a side note, I find it so cringey when people actually leave their name when they donate 🫣

Reactions: 23
She’ll be livid, Siobhan threw that €100 in as a flex, as if she was bidding for something at an auction. On a side note, I find it so cringey when people actually leave their name when they donate 🫣
She then agonised over the 60 euro cost of adding a suitcase to her flight. She's absolutely smashed broke.

Reactions: 22
So weird the hood up thing around Swords.

Never does she do this anywhere else at all. Even GCD when she was doing her morning walks.

"The Shiv Reaper"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dead. I just passed her in swords. Face in her phone and hat covering her face. The fear is defo not just a state of mind. She looks haggard

She dresses to hide when around swords. Tries to deflect by putting the temperature on her stories. Scared of being noticed. Imagine being like that in your home town. I doubt she would dress the same if she was in GCD.
Hope you did not cat call or wolf whistle at her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘I always battle between trying to feel good and yolo’. Her definition of ‘balance’ is burning the candle at both ends equally as fast as possible. The only question now is which end burns out first, the crash into full blown alcoholism or the punishment exercise/ binge eating.

Reactions: 12
‘I always battle between trying to feel good and yolo’. Her definition of ‘balance’ is burning the candle at both ends equally as fast as possible. The only question now is which end burns out first, the crash into full blown alcoholism or the punishment exercise/ binge eating.
Does her Oven thing not preach about balance!!! Surely if she just followed The Oven she’d be right??

Reactions: 7

Like WHY??? WHY come home to Ireland to do this?? It's absolutely, mind-boggling?? So year in year out - In Bali, she gushes about coming home to Ireland, then clearly can't stand it? Gushes about going to Portugal, then clearly that's not enough and then on and on until back in Bali?? Never enjoys any bit of it? Like what is going on , she is insane? And ya the drinking is clearly becoming something, she seriously can't see it?

Reactions: 24
Good point made above about Margaritas, wine and champagne. Status drinks.

It doesn't matter Shiv, it's the alcohol content and the volumes and actions that everyone sees. You might aswell be on a park bench swigging out of a bottle of buckfast or a naggin of vodka.

I don't see Business class travel or lunch at the Ritz, all that glamour fades into the background and the alcohol becomes the focus. Right now, contextually speaking I just see a drunk homeless person who doesn't know who they are who needs help before it's too late.

I'll be equally scathing and say that Siobhan has the personality type that she knows best and will flat out deny any help and tell the helper that they are the ones with the problem. (I've been in the helper spot).

Reactions: 19
The girls from the paris trip don't follow her on insta. Bit weird that?
They probably did until siobhan decided to invade their privacy by tagging them all over stories to her 158k followers. Not everyone wants to be in the limelight like these instahuns.

Reactions: 20
It's quiet clear there is nothing in Ireland for siobhan. The build up about going home and being Irish is just part of her mad craic irish redhead bavarda. She spent one weekend with her parents and is now fleeing again. Personally i think she shat all over alot of people here when she thought she was the hotshot insta famous PT and now its going against her because no one cares about her now. She has no long term friends, i reckon leanne just passed her by meeting up yesterday. Her walking around Dublin in disguise almost says alot. In comparison to Sinead who returns to the derg and everyone is delighted to see her.
Her sister seems to be her only safety net and even at that she'll distance herself too. You may have got to the top at one point siobh, but it's a very scary drop to the bottom, alot to be said for staying humble in success.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Shiv just copy Leanne doing her morning thoughts? Or is it just a thing the Instahuns do?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.