Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just makes it worse 🫣 I truly agree with ‘her ethos’ of having balance …. But this isn’t balance. It’s carnage. She just seems really unhappy instead of living her best life.
Balance....balance.....her ethos could be better described as a Seesaw.....one extreme to the other. Its only balanced for a fraction of a second

Reactions: 8
I doubt her pilot friend is flying them home if she's sitting with them, surely she'd be on the plane doing checks etc. Also, she probably doesn't have an alcohol issue like shiv and drink herself to oblivion for 158K to see and embarrass herself!
Pilot lady has taken herself off of private on insta too....?

Wonder if Siobhan had a drink on the plane, or if she'll go back to her box room and finish off one of those bottles? She'll be up at 6am stomping around looking for coffee like nothing happened?
Definitely think she's gatecrashed a planned weekend and her pals look a bit miffed.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She must really love that picture of herself sitting on the end of the bed 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don't worry, our Shiv will make sure to put the nicely edited photos up of her visiting the tourist spots and won't bother posting a pic of herself herself slouched over covered in her own piss at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must be blind but did she delete evidence of having pissed her pants? Today’s stories are a new low, I really feel for her friends who are stuck with her now for the trip home.

Reactions: 9
I must be blind but did she delete evidence of having pissed her pants? Today’s stories are a new low, I really feel for her friends who are stuck with her now for the trip home.
Nah it’s at the very end of the Evian water story

Reactions: 1
My night time thoughts:
• Will tomorrows hangover still be a state of mind when you’re waking up to go back to the airport.
• Will the first thing her mam say to her tomorrow..the smell of drink of you?
• airport drinks tomorrow and one on the flight

Reactions: 7
I doubt she pissed herself.
Just doesn't have the wherewithal to realise that she splashed water on herself in the bathroom, or spilled her bottle of water taking a drink, with being drunk. Which is nearly as bad tbh

Reactions: 13
I doubt she pissed herself.
Just doesn't have the wherewithal to realise that she splashed water on herself in the bathroom, or spilled her bottle of water taking a drink, with being drunk. Which is nearly as bad tbh
Doubt she’s pissed herself, but I reckon it’s more likely to be sweat to be honest 🙃 which is not much better.

• Haha
  • Sick
Something is definitely not right with her, she's running from major issues in her life with the carry on the last 24 hours. Uploading it to her 158k followers has to be a unconscious cry for help.

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought people were being unfair about the whole alcohol thing, but this trip has really made me see her problem for what it is. It is a problem.

That Evian video. There’s literal piss.
Agree I used to think people were a bit OTT about her drinking habits. But this trip has been eye opening.

I was wondering was she taking the piss a little (pardon the pun) and posting about drink more rather than actually drinking (for her one troll) on this trip but I doubt it. She is a piss head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Ritz is right beside the opera house she had a picture up of a little while ago. It’s so unassuming, down a side street. She definitely just walked past it on her way to the Tuileries I’d say.
The most inexpensive room in the Ritz this week is €1600-€1800 for one night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I see pilot friend Laura has gone private. I had a look earlier and her posts seemed good. Just pics from cockpit and New York but fair play to her. She probably had lots of views this trip.

Completely understand why she went private.

Reactions: 19
The girl across from her in her last story looks like she has had enough drink and is dreading opening another bottle 🤣.

Reckon Shiv is the driver of everything drink related. "Sure your no craic if your not drinking"
How can she be a personal trainer and drink that much? That doesn’t align With being a personal trainer at all- sure you have to walk the walk and all that? I’m so 🫤 confused. I hope she gets the help she needs. It’s an addiction at the end of the day- not nice to see someone in the throes of it 🥲

Ah I see pilot friend Laura has gone private. I had a look earlier and her posts seemed good. Just pics from cockpit and New York but fair play to her. She probably had lots of views this trip.

Completely understand why she went private.
Howling. I can imagine the tensions on that flight. Will shiv be brave enough to ask for her wine back? Or will Laura smack her over the head with it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.