Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If getting pissed was an Olympic sport she'd win gold. The drinking is constant now, nearly everyday, I don't know how she functions

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like her friend is sitting across the way from her in uniform and is actually pilot flying while Shiv sits their scuttered😲

She looks absolutely disgusted aswell.

Shiv has just put out to 147000 people that her friend is smuggling home 4 bottles of wine for her. Some of them followers will be Aer Lingus employees where there is lots of them living in Swords.

This is such a massive massive duck You to her friend outing her like that. It comes across as very unprofessional.

Such a lack of cop on, it's ridiculous. It does look like she bumped into these girls over the weekend and ruined their plans. She invited herself.

And it would be such interesting content if she actually talked more about her friends job and how she achieved it! Becoming a pilot is not easy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"L'Evian! Sssscchhhwat vintagshhhh isshis?"

*Cut to shot of where she appears to have pissed herself*

She's been drinking for 11 hours. Absolute bleeping mess.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She has to brag about every little thing that happens!
“oh look at me, my friend girl I just met is a pilot and can smuggle back four bottles of wine” 🙄

Girl, that’s nothing to boast about. Nobody is jealous. Nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like her friend is sitting across the way from her in uniform and is actually pilot flying while Shiv sits their scuttered😲

She looks absolutely disgusted aswell.

Shiv has just put out to 147000 people that her friend is smuggling home 4 bottles of wine for her. Some of them followers will be Aer Lingus employees where there is lots of them living in Swords.

This is such a massive massive duck You to her friend outing her like that. It comes across as very unprofessional.

Such a lack of cop on, it's ridiculous. It does look like she bumped into these girls over the weekend and ruined their plans. She invited herself.

And it would be such interesting content if she actually talked more about her friends job and how she achieved it! Becoming a pilot is not easy.
So conflicted because I LOVE seeing women succeed as airline pilots (only around 5% worldwide) but then the respect plummets if friends with Siobh 🤔 I suppose everyone has their flaws.

Reactions: 13

I’d say there will be cheeky delete soon. Lol pretty easy to see that the pilot is Laura Bennett who spent last night drinking and today drinking. Lol shiv tagged her in everything and even showed off her work uniform. So not the hardest to match 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So conflicted because I LOVE seeing women succeed as airline pilots (only around 5% worldwide) but then the respect plummets if friends with Siobh 🤔 I suppose everyone has their flaws.
Actually feel sorry for that girl, she probably made the offer with good intentions. It must be horribly awkward to be professional when she probably has this pissed up eejit now telling everyone she knows the pilot.

I get the impression though that this trip had already been planned and Shiv invited herself along when she got wind of it. There was no plans for Paris last week.

I’d say there will be cheeky delete soon. Lol pretty easy to see that the pilot is Laura Bennett who spent last night drinking and today drinking. Lol shiv tagged her in everything and even showed off her work uniform. So not the hardest to match 😂.
It's a massive allegation to make *if she is pilot flying. Basically a career ender.

Shiv has put the evidence out there for the world to see. Basically as we all know, self serving Shiv only cares what goes on her page that benefits her. Couldn't give a duck about anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Actually feel sorry for that girl, she probably made the offer with good intentions. It must be horribly awkward to be professional when she probably has this pissed up eejit now telling everyone she knows the pilot.

I get the impression though that this trip had already been planned and Shiv invited herself along when she got wind of it. There was no plans for Paris last week.

It's a massive allegation to make *if she is pilot flying. Basically a career ender.

Shiv has put the evidence out there for the world to see. Basically as we all know, self serving Shiv only cares what goes on her page that benefits her. Couldn't give a duck about anyone else.
Another reason to stay away from shiv. Pilots have very strict rules around drinking and flying - a few cocktails max the night before. Lol according to shiv they where on it all night. Will be interesting to see

The story about her friend "the pilot" smuggling wine for her is deleted.

Looks to be the same girl in these pics - in the airport one she looks like shes wearing a security lanyard around her neck tucked into her jumper here?

Same girl from the restaurant in the green dress?

Screenshot_20220505-205758_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-205700_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-205712_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shiv will be like Fr Jack trying to get into the cockpit.

Right folks - I wonder will her friend have to say to the attendants no drink to Shivs row 🤣

Maybe her friend is not flying and Shiv made her dress up to smuggle home her drink. I'd sincerely hope this is the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Hair Lounge are hiking their prices- I replied saying that was totally reasonable considering the state of the world, but that maybe they should lay off their freebies for insta huns.
Their response solidified my decision to take my business elsewhere.
and the scabby witch when she got her nails done there for free wouldn’t even tip the poor girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The story about her friend "the pilot" smuggling wine for her is deleted.

Looks to be the same girl in these pics - in the airport one she looks like shes wearing a security lanyard around her neck tucked into her jumper here?

Same girl from the restaurant in the green dress?

View attachment 1245703View attachment 1245704View attachment 1245705
I’d say shiv is getting dragged off that plane as we speak. Pilot refusing to carry her wine for her anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be some wine to go to those lengths. I would have thought after the ninth bottle it all tastes broadly similar? :unsure:🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god she is so drunk and slurred speech in that video with the water and she does look like she has pissed herself. Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's really putting a whole new meaning to "living differently". Don't think in the history of online PTs, anyone had lived like Siobh 🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
It genuinely does look like she pissed herself. That’s shocking, she’ll hardly be let on the plane in that state regardless of whether her friend is the pilot or not. It also looks like the other 2 girls are almost trying to distance themselves from her by sitting across the way from her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.