Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to step away from this thread a few weeks ago. Her thundercunt behaviour was really affecting me. I also have an irrational hatred of her mouth and teeth. She cannot seem to close her gob fully. She is definitely a curious specimen.
Between this and inspector gadget, I am deceased 😂

I completely agree. I can’t actually watch her in real time any more with the drinking and antics. She’s a complete disgrace to Irish people and presenting such a dangerous image with this clear alcoholism. As a nation, we already struggle with it, and I feel like we’ve started to move away to where moderation is the norm. Way to set is back by normalising constant bingeing

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe how langers she is. And posting it for all to see. She’s a pity.

Reactions: 10
It genuinely does look like she pissed herself. That’s shocking, she’ll hardly be let on the plane in that state regardless of whether her friend is the pilot or not. It also looks like the other 2 girls are almost trying to distance themselves from her by sitting across the way from her.
**If** her friend is Pilot Flying it puts her in an awful professional position. I can't even comprehend. By rights, drunk passengers shouldn't be let on for safety and comfort of other passengers. But by doing so she could feel the wrath of Shiv who will spill all about the day.

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe how langers she is. And posting it for all to see. She’s a pity.
Lol does anyone remember the drug talks that would come to your school and basically do a show or tell a story.

The dangers of drinking 😂… that’s all I’m gonna say

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked back on that story, her friend opposite looks disgusted. I think she may well have soiled herself. Surely the end of the road for her. She needs help

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just looked back on that story, her friend opposite looks disgusted. I think she may well have soiled herself. Surely the end of the road for her. She needs help
You can't help someone who won't help themselves.

I do hope her family and friends have tried. The drinking issues have been long flagged.

Reactions: 3
I thought that if a staff member was taking a free jump seat from the airline that they had to wear their uniform, even if they are not working I.e. flying
*** I could of just made that up in my own head ***

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ex cabin crew here but if a pilot travels in uniform they basically travel for free. Its called jumpseating. But seriously she should be encouraging her to sober up before getting on any flight 🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought that if a staff member was taking a free jump seat from the airline that they had to wear their uniform, even if they are not working I.e. flying
*** I could of just made that up in my own head ***
Think they can. But I don’t think they can use staff security. I remember being behind someone at security and they stopped them cause they where flying on a jump seat and not actually working. Had to go through normal security

Reactions: 4
She just posted a photo dump from Paris and the last 4 photos in the dump were all the same. She quickly deleted it and the story about it. She’s hammered!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly thought people were being unfair about the whole alcohol thing, but this trip has really made me see her problem for what it is. It is a problem.

That Evian video. There’s literal piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly thought people were being unfair about the whole alcohol thing, but this trip has really made me see her problem for what it is. It is a problem.

That Evian video. There’s literal piss.
What triggers me and I suspect many of us here is her attitude towards drinking. And the lies she tells to a huge platform, people who believe her and what she says.

I have lived through alcoholism of both parents to varying degrees. I know every red flag and warning sign that there is. They are all there with Shiv, she has the full house of red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ex cabin crew here but if a pilot travels in uniform they basically travel for free. Its called jumpseating. But seriously she should be encouraging her to sober up before getting on any flight 🙄
Ye think that her pilot friend would of informed her that's its illegal to be drunk on an aircraft.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.