Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual f**k is this waste of space up to. She was slithering around swords yesterday like inspector gadget in the witness protection programme with her long coat and collar up. Today she's announcing to 158k followers that she went for a piss in the Ritz and has seen none of Paris. Her and her massive gob can get to f**k.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What the actual f**k is this waste of space up to. She was slithering around swords yesterday like inspector gadget in the witness protection programme with her long coat and collar up. Today she's announcing to 158k followers that she went for a piss in the Ritz and has seen none of Paris. Her and her massive gob can get to f**k.
Inspector Gadget 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I should unfollow and disable my tattle account for productivity reasons but I just can't 😂😂😂.

She's an oddly curious specimen. Like there should be men in white coats analysing her every move and utterance.

Reactions: 26
Shiv was that in awe of the opulence of the Ritz that she actually turned the tap to see what came out. Unfortunately for the Shiv, it wasn’t champagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just what shiv needs. The best form of an alcoholic drink she's ever to fuss over 🙄

Love her saying calling her trip to Paris weekend knowing full well people will reply to her saying its midweek. Giving her the perfect chance to say when she lives differently she doesn't know the difference between the weekend and midweek 🙃🥱

Also. The lfmao champagne song is nothing short of cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Champagne/red wine/champagne I’d have my head down a toilet by now puking her hangover is going to be brutal tomorrow.

A healthy body would be very unwell after that level of drinking. Not Siobhan's body though. She's very obviously a daily drinker and her functioning depends on it.

Remember, her aspiration is to be a cool wine aunt.

She won't see 40 at the rate she is going.

Got her pilot friend to smuggle 4 bottles of wine home ✌😫

She should be getting hounded really in her DMs over what she is showing to the world.
Pretty sure that's why she has removed the function to send a message directly from her stories . She didn't want people sending messages telling her she has a problem.

Reactions: 15
I should unfollow and disable my tattle account for productivity reasons but I just can't 😂😂😂.

She's an oddly curious specimen. Like there should be men in white coats analysing her every move and utterance.
I had to step away from this thread a few weeks ago. Her thundercunt behaviour was really affecting me. I also have an irrational hatred of her mouth and teeth. She cannot seem to close her gob fully. She is definitely a curious specimen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because maybe someone (not her, obviously) might actually read this and make positive changes, remembered this article:

Reactions: 5
She sounds sloshed in her story with the water 😱 definitely getting deleted when she sobers up?
Why the duck has she posted a reel of using the Ritz toilets, why would ANYONE post that, never mind an online fitness coach?? 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg that woman has a serious drinking Problem. Is it just me or does she Sound drunk in that video with the bottlw of water. Any one who signs up tobthe Furnace is only funding her drinking problem. Im currently 33 weeks pregnant and she is the last person i will be going to for advice post partum

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she making assumptions that the person she spent the day drinking is the pilot flying them home? How else would a pilot bring extra liquids through if they weren’t on duty? anyone who has worked in an airport knows you can’t use staff security if you’re not flying.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good god she can't even hold onto the bottle of water let alone drink it. She's gonna have such fear tomorrow. Not that it'll make a difference

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.