Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she dosnt go to Portugal and comes back to Ireland. Spanish students are coming over this time of the month and they’re Shiv’s friends age range. She can tell them all about her living differently life while they nod and smoke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My money's on she's flown home to Dublin to fly to Portugal and realises she looks like an absolute tool.

She'll next appear with her shite morning thoughts in Portugal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You know you have ten too many ,when you think it's a good idea to post a video about going to the Jack's.
Seriously how has no one in her life talked to her about her alcohol problem. Its so sad and scary to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The reel. I'm sorry but who uses the phrase "jacks". Common as absolute muck. She is becoming more and more unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she going to fly back to Dublin tomorrow just to fly to Portugal on Saturday?

Why is she so bothered by brands and status and what fancy place she's drinking, eating, staying etc.?

Reactions: 11
Well it proves that she didn't really stay there and only dropped in to use the loo when she was pissed lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just posted that reel and was in the Ritz this morning. She was either drinking again at 11am and is now back in Dublin or has been there all day drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her latest story “the most wine I’ve ever drank in one sitting” cute. Real cute Shiv.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She looks so different in candid pics than her own photoshopped ones. But tell us again how filters are bad

Reactions: 12
The girl across from her in her last story looks like she has had enough drink and is dreading opening another bottle 🤣.

Reckon Shiv is the driver of everything drink related. "Sure your no craic if your not drinking"

Reactions: 15
She's such a waste of travel. So many things to see and do in Paris and all she's done is drink, drink, drink...with a bit of soakage. She could have done that in Swords or wherever, considering she seems to just be aiming for some "12 Pubs of Shivmas" type event anyway. I have gastritis just thinking about all that alcohol.

Reactions: 20
Don't think I've ever seen a bigger eeejit of a human in my life and I've come across many eeejits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm from the northside of Dublin and we'd say jacks as a joke. I might say it to annoy my dad .... daaaa I'm goin de jacks type thing

She's trying to be funny, oh look at me in this fancy place using the "jacks" but as per usual, her jokes fall flat.

Such a wasted trip to one of the most beautiful cities in the world spending the day on the sauce 😪

Reactions: 20
Got her pilot friend to smuggle 4 bottles of wine home ✌😫

She should be getting hounded really in her DMs over what she is showing to the world.

Reactions: 10
Hi all, have been totally ignoring Shiv for the last while so had to catch up on lots of comments on this. One thing I don’t think has been mentioned that I just noticed. Fliss is pregnant?? Wtf??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.