Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole structure of the LC is outdated in 2022. It's just a memory test in essence , and people I would have considered super smart at that age have struggled in the real world. I agree, the pressure it puts on kids is immense and if I ever became minister for education it would be ripped up lol. It's very divisive aswell the way it splits kids up by ability which is unfair. These kids might be slower learners, but they are probably super intelligent in other areas.

In reality, the LC becomes an irrelevance very quickly. It falls off your CV after your first job or once you graduate 3rd level.

If Shiv does decide to do something more stable, I can imagine her presenting her CV with LC right at the top which would be laughed out the door. 🤣

The Guinness Guru? Think he’s called Daragh 😅
I thought it could be him as he's on his walk - maybe she's hoping for a shout out. She also likes his posts a bit. She probably seen he flicked through her story and has latched onto it. I'm dreading that she's tapping him up for a collaboration now in my favorite Bowes or something. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having spent a month in Indonesia, I can safely say that Bali was certainly not the most exciting/interesting/beautiful destination that Indonesia has to offer & was an overwhelming disappointment.

Perhaps because I couldn't afford the fancy resorts you see on Instagram with canopy beds over a jungle or an infinity pool with a turquoise ocean backdrop... In general, Bali is to Australia what Lanzarote is to Ireland but with some temples. The fact that my time there coincided with 'schoolies' meant the place was over-run with huge crowds of annoying, drunk Aussies who had just finished high school & most tourists who weren't in a resort were eager to get off the island.

Maybe they have improved their coffee because generally it always had a mound of unfiltered coffee grinds in the bottom & I can't recall the food in Bali except for getting a McDonald's which says it all really 😂

Reactions: 19
So croissants in bali are better than France. Sure Jan. Is the Guinness there better than Ireland as well I'm sure
She got one burnt almond croissant from a random place and judges the whole city/country based on it.
And would probably go for the standard plain one or a pain au chocolat myself, if in Paris. I love an almond croissant, but when in Paris...

• Angry
Ahh Christ...order "un cafe" Siobhan and get over yourself. Why does she try to make herself come across like An Idiot Abroad?
To be relatable?

The body is getting used to running on hangovers...that's the start of the demise I reckon. More drinks today to get over the pounding headache when it eventually arrives.

She "just realised" croissants are from France? Was that not on the LC maths course? Maybe that's why she only got a B2.

She's now wandering around the lobby of the Ritz, as if she can afford to stay there, claiming to be hanging from all the "champagne" (read: Cava)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh who mentioned not tagging the hotel she was staying in/drinking anywhere worth tagging ? She tagged the Ritz to prove us one trolls wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just ask for a black coffee next time you absolute fuckwit

Love Darragh xOx💞
Has she never heard of cafe au lait no? Ffs. What a waste of a trip to Paris. She went there to get pissed? Any chance she’ll go to a museum or see some culture? Dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She probably just walked into the Ritz lobby & tagged it to pretend she stayed there. She’s an absolute clown….Darragh must have hit a nerve😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh who mentioned not tagging the hotel she was staying in/drinking anywhere worth tagging ? She tagged the Ritz to prove us one trolls wrong 😂😂
I mean, there's not even much point in someone like her booking a hotel anyway...except for bragging and tagging. She spent the whole day out on the lash. A park bench would have done her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahh Christ...order "un cafe" Siobhan and get over yourself. Why does she try to make herself come across like An Idiot Abroad?
To be relatable?

The body is getting used to running on hangovers...that's the start of the demise I reckon. More drinks today to get over the pounding headache when it eventually arrives.
The reason she says hangovers are a state of mind is because she’s still bleeping pissed from last night.

I mean, there's not even much point in someone like her booking a hotel anyway...except for bragging and tagging. She spent the whole day out on the lash. A park bench would have done her.
Absolutely- a bag of cans from the supermarche would have done the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably just walked into the Ritz lobby & tagged it to pretend she stayed there. She’s an absolute clown….Darragh must have hit a nerve😂😂
HAHAHAHAH she definitely just walked into the lobby and took a photo. If she stayed there we'd know !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Ritz is right beside the opera house she had a picture up of a little while ago. It’s so unassuming, down a side street. She definitely just walked past it on her way to the Tuileries I’d say.

Reactions: 8
Is she off to Portugal today?

She's like a person, just waiting, waiting, waiting for that 10/10 good looking multi millionaire guy or girl that is going to sweep in any day now as it's what she thinks she deserves she is so far up herself. There are serious notions there. She's an absolute bargain basement version of the Tinder swindler without the matches, dates and now her swindling platform is screwed lol. She probably sat at the bar at the Ritz and got a Marg hoping that someone would approach.

But she tries to show an extravagent life and it's doing duck all for her apart from making her look like an absolute dope because everyone knows she's a fraud.

"The Swords swindler"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
HAHAHAHAH she definitely just walked into the lobby and took a photo. If she stayed there we'd know !!!!
1 million percent.

No room tour = staying in an absolute kip she's too embarrassed to tag.

Is she not morto, two days in a row tagging the lobby of 5 star hotels she very clearly is NOT staying in.

Show us your grubby 1 star auberge Shiv! Just be real with the tattlers :LOL:

• Haha
“Hangovers are a state of mind”

that is the sort of dribble I would have heard at Freshers week of college ! 🫠 She is so insufferable, the epitome of Pick Me! Hangovers literally affect neurochemistry and brain functioning but I suppose as it wasn’t covered in the LC then it doesn’t exist!

• Haha
Is she off to Portugal today?

She's like a person, just waiting, waiting, waiting for that 10/10 good looking multi millionaire guy or girl that is going to sweep in any day now as it's what she thinks she deserves she is so far up herself. There are serious notions there. She's an absolute bargain basement version of the Tinder swindler without the matches, dates and now her swindling platform is screwed lol. She probably sat at the bar at the Ritz and got a Marg hoping that someone would approach.

But she tries to show an extravagent life and it's doing duck all for her apart from making her look like an absolute dope because everyone knows she's a fraud.

"The Swords swindler"

Swords Swindler has to be in next title 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Hangovers are a state of mind”

that is the sort of dribble I would have heard at Freshers week of college ! 🫠 She is so insufferable, the epitome of Pick Me! Hangovers literally affect neurochemistry and brain functioning but I suppose as it wasn’t covered in the LC then it doesn’t exist!
Lol that’s in her mind where she peaked LC/Freshers year. So being 17/18 a hangover is a state of mind…. What a tit she is 😂. You’re 34 Shiv. Hang out with all the 21-24yo you want - but that’s a gap year for them. For you, it’s a year wasted pretending your besties with a group of people you’ve nothing in common with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gone radio silent. What's she up to post Ritz?

Will she pop up in Swords or Portugal is the question!? Or maybe home to Swords for a homecoming/mams rocky road post and then out the gap to Portugal.

Or maybe she's sipping a bottle of buckfast on a bench under the Eiffel tower

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.