Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Shiv 👋
Literally nobody will think you’ve wasted your money by not getting a tan. You narcissistic fair skinned idiot.
Oh and your future leathery self will be thankful.
[/QUOTE]
Does she not exfoliate at all before tanning? Just slaps it on??

Reactions: 8
Hi Shiv 👋
Literally nobody will think you’ve wasted your money by not getting a tan. You narcissistic fair skinned idiot.
Oh and your future leathery self will be thankful.
I can’t believe she actually said that 😂😂

It’s even more hilarious when you consider that in places like Thailand and perhaps in Indonesia too those with money will avoid the sun for fear of getting darker and will in fact use whitening products.
If you’re tanned you’re “poorer” because you work outside.

I’ll be there enjoying the sun while my colleagues have an umbrella or wear long sleeves.

Of course this is a hugely sweeping generalisation and I appreciate that the mindset of the west is very different to Asia but we are talking about someone who calls Bali her home and Thailand, the place that changed her life. 😑

Reactions: 9
What’s worse is she has her CrossFit Level 1 🥲
Tbf anyone who has the money will pass that test with common sense, it's multiple choice and so easy it's impossible to fail unless you're braindead. It teaches nothing apart from some fluff and is basically useless unless you want to work in a CF gym but isn't recognised anywhere else. Waste of money.

duck off. Does she really?
that’s even worse.
Got paid by gym to take it, never studied, never listened to the palio and other nonsense they talked about and just ticked some boxes. My 5 year old could pass this if I'd tell her the few most important things to watch out for in questions. Unless a CF coach has other qualifications they're nothing but a weekend multiple choice warrior. 🤣 I mean people study years to become S&C coaches, it takes more than a few brainwashing hours to become a '"coach". Luckily most CF gyms I personally know are run by people with a real background not just the 1k weekend workshop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Amazing!!! Who would have thought you can change your location on a dating app.

Please leave the sound men of Dublin alone. No objectifiying pictures of us please when we are going about minding our own business.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amazing!!! Who would have thought you can change your location on a dating app.

Please leave the sound men of Dublin alone. No objectifiying pictures of us please when we are going about minding our own business.
Who knew 🙄 she should change it to unhinged tho, and clean the apartment before you leave you dirt bird.

Reactions: 6
Imagine this, in 15 years time you're the weird crusty looking weather beaten aunt who stinks of BO who flies into the country to visit and none of your nieces or nephews bother with you because they don't know you and neither do your friends because they've all moved on with their boring 9-5 lives which you assume they hate but actually love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s posted that weird wine aunt thing before. I have an aunt like that but we call her a functioning alcoholic…..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Cool wine aunt" If I were a therapist I would be digging deeper into that statement....

This hits home for me. When we were kids the adults used to gather and sit around getting hammered and we thought it was normal. Occasionally arguments would break out etc and we thought nothing of it.

It's only as an adult and seeing some of the kids of that time develop their own problems with alcohol (siblings and cousins) as it was so normalised that I realise how not normal it was.

There is nothing cool about drinking heavily in front of children in my opinion and can have lasting impacts of accepted as normal.

That is such a bad statement to make from Siobhán and she is so uneducated around alcohol awareness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also *has* to go to crossfit because she has new my protein shite. If anyone showed up at one of the classes I go to wearing that shite eyes would roll
She obviously doesn’t wash any of her gym gear. If the quality is that good, you shouldn’t need to order new stuff every month. She obviously just fucks it in the bin. So bloody wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.