Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s important to have a tan so it looks as though you didn’t waste your money 😂 what planet is she on?! Also her bleeping KNEES 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also *has* to go to crossfit because she has new my protein shite. If anyone showed up at one of the classes I go to wearing that shite eyes would roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also *has* to go to crossfit because she has new my protein shite. If anyone showed up at one of the classes I go to wearing that shite eyes would roll
,have the people in crossfit nothing better to do than judge what others are wearing?

My local crossfit is cliquely, they all think they are better than everyone else and that comment just highlights that its the same across the board

• Heart
Reactions: 13
,have the people in crossfit nothing better to do than judge what others are wearing?

My local crossfit is cliquely, they all think they are better than everyone else and that comment just highlights that its the same across the board
I took it in reference to the fact it's shite quality and for 'instahuns'....

Locals I know who do crossfit wear all sorts...but it has to be durable due to the nature of the activity. MP stuff is rubbish for that.

Reactions: 6

**Shows up at CrossFit with the latest MP haul**

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Diren puts up a post with himself & JS & within 3 mins shiv replies. Im convinced she is glued to her phone all day every day... what a sad life..no wonder she needs to have everything done by 9am.. stalks JS for the rest of the day....CRINGE!! Be more in her line to clean her apt 🤣

Reactions: 18
Diren puts up a post with himself & JS & within 3 mins shiv replies. Im convinced she is glued to her phone all day every day... what a sad life..no wonder she needs to have everything done by 9am.. stalks JS for the rest of the day....CRINGE!! Be more in her line to clean her apt 🤣
I noticed that 😂. He posted as I refreshed my page. Then went back to the home page and Shiv has commented.
Jesus Christ shiv you desperate blotchy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably has notifications turned on for both their profiles so she can stalk comment

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Shiv 👋
Literally nobody will think you’ve wasted your money by not getting a tan. You narcissistic fair skinned idiot.
Oh and your future leathery self will be thankful.
Someone needs to sit her down and have a word in her ear and explain to her she’s red hair and pale skinned and she does not tan. By the looks of it her sister doesn’t either. The sun damage she’s doing to herself is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to sit her down and have a word in her ear and explain to her she’s red hair and pale skinned and she does not tan. By the looks of it her sister doesn’t either. The sun damage she’s doing to herself is shocking.
Excuse yourself please… Raisin is a lovely shade of purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
didn’t realise you could get cankles for knees those things would take the horn of a Spanish sailor she’s an awful numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For those who may not know, you can press the ‘watch’ button at the top of the thread. You will then get all notifications for said thread. Obvs I read lots of self help books, do BJJ, and am a maths wizard….and I’m far superior to you all so I don’t need to leave my stank….
Thank God you said it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Leave Raisin alone we love Raisin ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Shiv 👋
Literally nobody will think you’ve wasted your money by not getting a tan. You narcissistic fair skinned idiot.
Oh and your future leathery self will be thankful.
She was on the beach yesterday morning to try and soak up every last minute of sunshine before she had to go for her flight.
Cramming in as much tanning as possible ffs

Reactions: 7
I’m not the neatest person in the world especially when I’m busy but there’s a huge difference between being untidy and being dirty. Shiv is living in dirt. Like someone else said, how when she doesn’t cook?? There’s crumbs and bits of food everywhere?? Christ above. Maybe it’s just me but if I was staying in a hotel or rented accommodation I’d be a lot tidier than I would be at home anyway? Just because someone else owns the place, it’s common decency to leave it the way you found it? And you could be charged extra for that sort of thing. Plus those spaces are usually smaller than say your home house and you’d want to keep the space you’re living in as nice as possible if you’d any respect for yourself, wouldn’t you? 😂 I wonder how she was raised like she’s almost 33?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.