Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the neatest person in the world especially when I’m busy but there’s a huge difference between being untidy and being dirty. Shiv is living in dirt. Like someone else said, how when she doesn’t cook?? There’s crumbs and bits of food everywhere?? Christ above. Maybe it’s just me but if I was staying in a hotel or rented accommodation I’d be a lot tidier than I would be at home anyway? Just because someone else owns the place, it’s common decency to leave it the way you found it? And you could be charged extra for that sort of thing. Plus those spaces are usually smaller than say your home house and you’d want to keep the space you’re living in as nice as possible if you’d any respect for yourself, wouldn’t you? 😂 I wonder how she was raised like she’s almost 33?
This is also the same person who said they work 3/4 hours a day and then just sit around the other 20 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
,have the people in crossfit nothing better to do than judge what others are wearing?

My local crossfit is cliquely, they all think they are better than everyone else and that comment just highlights that its the same across the board
I took it in reference to the fact it's shite quality and for 'instahuns'....

Locals I know who do crossfit wear all sorts...but it has to be durable due to the nature of the activity. MP stuff is rubbish for that.
I don't do CF but occasionally drop in for fun and yes some places can be cliquely but she'd stick out anywhere in one of those binfluencer outfits, has nothing to do with judging because people can show up in crappy tshirts and penneys leggings and nobody would have second thoughts about it not being brand stuff in most places as the CF community is usually amazing apart from some very few crappy boxes. Her MP clothes look ridiculous and are not fit for purpose especially when going all matchy matchy like she does, nobody trains like that when they are serious about what they do or just wanna be comfortable. If anyone showed up to my classes in them I can guarantee they wouldn't wear it again after noticing how see-through (we do regular video analysis) and how uncomfortable they are. Give it one session and the person wears proper leggings and a comfortable top or tshirt or asks the other girls for recommendations.

Spray air freshener ALOT
You win the thread today 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
How is her form so bad if she’s doing CrossFit, over 3 years, and a qualified PT for nearly a decade.
Her form is terrible.

Reactions: 7
How is her form so bad if she’s doing CrossFit, over 3 years, and a qualified PT for nearly a decade.
Her form is terrible.
I have to say I know nothing about theses sports and form (more of a outdoor too many dogs kinda girl ) but is she bad in the disciplines shes chosen?

Reactions: 2
,have the people in crossfit nothing better to do than judge what others are wearing?

My local crossfit is cliquely, they all think they are better than everyone else and that comment just highlights that its the same across the board
The place I go to is total opposite, nobody gives a toss what anyone wears unless it's to tell them how good they look or ask where something was bought

Reactions: 3
I have to say I know nothing about theses sports and form (more of a outdoor too many dogs kinda girl ) but is she bad in the disciplines shes chosen?
Honestly for the time and effort she puts in. Yes she is - like she does CrossFit or BJJ or Maui Thai daily. CrossFit she is too unfit to keep up - and will seriously duck up her back if she keeps doing snatches.

Her BJJ skills she keeps making excuses about not being good at the sport and always feeling like a beginner. She’s useless at it. But keeps going because James and Diren do it and it’s something she has in common with them. Now with James doing rugby - give it a week before she’s looking for places that do tag rugby.

I’ll respect her for putting herself out there into doing new sports etc. But if you’re doing them years at this stage and participating in clubs/gyms all around the world. She should be more advanced in these areas. But will always make excuses for her lacking proper discipline.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I often work relief bank shifts at homeless hostels. You know, where real homeless people of no fixed abode can live temporarily until they secure permanent accommodation. After experiencing homelessness some of the residents don't keep their rooms very clean. This often improves when the tenants learn the skills needed to manage a tenancy.
I can only imagine that due to Siobhan's long stint on the streets of Mayfair she has been deskilled and can't cope alone. There is no other excuse for that swamp of a flat! Who is she trying to attract? Shrek?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly for the time and effort she puts in. Yes she is - like she does CrossFit or BJJ or Maui Thai daily. CrossFit she is too unfit to keep up - and will seriously duck up her back if she keeps doing snatches.

Her BJJ skills she keeps making excuses about not being good at the sport and always feeling like a beginner. She’s useless at it. But keeps going because James and Diren do it and it’s something she has in common with them. Now with James doing rugby - give it a week before she’s looking for places that do tag rugby.

I’ll respect her for putting herself out there into doing new sports etc. But if you’re doing them years at this stage and participating in clubs/gyms all around the world. She should be more advanced in these areas. But will always make excuses for her lacking proper discipline.

Honestly, if she starts Tag Rugby, you may stick a fork in me cause I will be done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.