Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advice tho. Hasnt a clue has she 🙄
Am I reading this right?!? 14st, 5’6”, and this person is looking for help because they want to lose weight (and yes, irrespective of what you think of BMI as an indicator, this person is clearly overweight). “Maybe this is a sign you don’t need to lose weight”…?

Siobhan. You are a scourge. Get the duck out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Am I reading this right?!? 14st, 5’6”, and this person is looking for help because they want to lose weight (and yes, irrespective of what you think of BMI as an indicator, this person is clearly overweight). “Maybe this is a sign you don’t need to lose weight”…?

Siobhan. You are a scourge. Get the duck out.
Don’t proper coaches tell you to track what you eat for two weeks, see what cals you consumed and if you lost or increased and then knock 200 cals off that and reassess after two weeks. Repeat until you’re in a deficit so that you’re losing weight but not starving and try maintain that for as long as possible. Those calories the apps spit out or the formula calculations are NOT accurate. You’d think that would be her response!

Reactions: 17
…she probably bit her nails with the anxiety-anticipation of “accidentally” bumping into JS at this mornings class, not realizing that the only reason she manages to book it is due to the fact JS and Diren weren’t going to make it.

I predict a day full of regret,pizza, ice cream and a drink.
Just a full day? Sure it’s a Friday she will spread that into a weekend and then come Monday will make a body positive post and then 2 mins later complain about picking her skin and not wanting to be seen by people (totally her choice - no one else’s).

But seriously.. this week will be a binge week. IFS is soon. So prediction come Monday she will be in overtrain and starvation mode. PT Goals right there 😂.

Don’t mind me, this comment is purely to (in the poetic words of @Markbire) leave my stank on this thread x
Like Shiv in Spilt… just leaving my stank here for the notifications 😂😂😂😂. Dead ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely trolling us showing the state of that house 😏 the poor landlord who has to go in after she hands back the keys 👀😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That advice tho. Hasnt a clue has she 🙄
This is giving me rage. Like… the person has clearly asked for support with calculating calories.

Siobhan: Oh I dunno, just don’t bother losing weight. Or if you do think you need to, do some work on accepting your calories will be low.

Like WHAT is that?! Like @LetsCallEmOut said, this is absolutely terrible ‘advice’. It’s not even advice!!! It’s her covering up that she hasn’t a clue how to empathise or connect with people. This is THE MOST FREQUENT question PTs etc get asked and she can’t even make a stab at it.

Like, vulnerable people are asking her for advice and she acts like she’s some mystical shaman guru that this is a ‘sign’ this person doesn’t need to lose weight. Just 🤯🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she's taken the kitchen video down, please Shiv if you're reading this, take the one of your knees down too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's giving me anxiety with the state of the apartment 🤮
She is an actual smelly gremlin!! The way she “lives” is grim :sick: the dirty work surfaces, the tit everywhere, her scabby dry feet, the FLOOR :eek: the whole place will need fumigating when she leaves! How is she not mortified to share that?!?:oops:

• Sick
For those who may not know, you can press the ‘watch’ button at the top of the thread. You will then get all notifications for said thread. Obvs I read lots of self help books, do BJJ, and am a maths wizard….and I’m far superior to you all so I don’t need to leave my stank….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She is an actual smelly gremlin!! The way she “lives” is grim :sick: the dirty work surfaces, the tit everywhere, her scabby dry feet, the FLOOR :eek: the whole place will need fumigating when she leaves! How is she not mortified to share that?!?:oops:
It looks like a crack den. No Siobh, not a craic den. A crack den.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she's taken the kitchen video down, please Shiv if you're reading this, take the one of your knees down too!
Oh no she hasn't, it's after she waffles on about boiling the kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laughing my hole off here. Who pointed out the hairy knees the other day?

Shiv has treated us to a nice close up and insight into said knees.

Also the kitchen, the spread of coffee is insane on the worktop. She obviously just pours into the machine out of the bag and it spills everywhere and just leaves it. I doubt the apartment has been cleaned once.

And she proclaims to have atomic habits as one of her favourite books and biggest inspirationn!!!!! The mantra there would be clean as you go. Looking around the mess has got too big for her to entertain the thought of cleaning.

Hi Siobhán 👋

Last edited:
  • Sick
Feel so sorry for the landlord

Reactions: 5
I would say she never changes her duvet cover or anything I would say her bedroom is rancid too 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She really is a horrid person.

Even though it's rented accommodation, it's still someones property and you have to respect it. That means, keep it tidy and clean as you go.

Once again it's entitlement. "I'm paying for it so I can do what I want". I can only imagine the state she left her place in Bali in. She probably thinks, its grand sure one of the local cleaners can tidy up my filth. Make no mistake, SOH does not view them as equal to her.

If I was the owner and seen that I would be livid.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.