Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the furnace is great but 10/10 reviews all the time??? Not even a 9?
She even got a 11/10 the other day such a spoofer. If she doesn't write ever single one herself. She is getting someone to type up the excel sheets for her. She never mentions the girls that work for her either. Making like it's the siobhan show apart from saying we will be opening spaces. I'd love to know what the coaches get paid.

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:

The furnace is a sham all for the gram, pizza and yoga she jus wants to show us

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She even got a 11/10 the other day such a spoofer. If she doesn't write ever single one herself. She is getting someone to type up the excel sheets for her. She never mentions the girls that work for her either. Making like it's the siobhan show apart from saying we will be opening spaces. I'd love to know what the coaches get paid.
Living as I have in difficult places like Russia I know the score with votes. Consistently getting 10/10 reviews is a pile of shite, a bit like Lukashenko getting 98% in the election. Total fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No service or program gets constant 10/10 every single time, and certainly not a program run by someone who does all their zoom calls with their clients when they are dying of a hangover

Reactions: 27
No service or program gets constant 10/10 every single time, and certainly not a program run by someone who does all their zoom calls with their clients when they are dying of a hangover
During the average working day with about 24 hours notice.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even have the intelligence to dock off a few points here and then and pepper the reviews with lukewarm feedback in parts to at least make them seem credible.

Just blatant iT WaS aMaZiNg AnD cHaNgEd My LiFe iD gIvE iT 7 HuNdReD oUt Of TeN!!!!!11

Also the ugly excel sheets give me an eyesore. If that’s an example of the kind of tools her furnace ladies get, I’d be demanding a refund.

Reactions: 19
If the furnace is so bleeping great - why is nt dominated the online fitness world?
Here following has stagnated the last 2 years - I know she blocks a lot which will knock a few of her follower count, but there is very little increase over time.
If it was 10/10 then you would think that the clients would be spreading the word for her.

Reactions: 11
She is only managing to fight off the fat because she works out so much. Her form is terrible, but she is gasping for breath when she does post workouts so is pushing herself in that moment. But she has no definition in her body. Her mid section, her skin and her hair are telling a different story to the one she's peddling

She is worse imo than any normal diet culture tactics. The ones of old were known for their unrealistic calorie intake.
Is she really fighting it off?! As Aishling Bea would say “congratulations, it’s a … bread”!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As an alleged nutrition and exercise coach, you’d expect Siobh to understand that NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis) - AKA walking and fidgeting and generally staying active outside of exercise is not needed to be tracked and definitely not supposed to be eaten back in calories.

I can’t begin to fathom how many calories she must eat daily to be gaining weight (as she appears to be) with all the exercise and NEAT she does. She’s said she averages 2,900 - absolutely not.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Binge, whinge, hinge, wax minge....and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
New thread title suggestion :
Siobh.Ohagan #17 Acts all posh, won't even wash, god forbid she's running out of dosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The neck of her talking about toxic diet culture. You ARE toxic diet culture Siobhan.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
New thread title suggestion:
Intrepid traveller seeking some fun,swipe right to share my cinnamon buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.