Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a 15kg bar too. Why not just lift the regular 20kg bar.
And yes, I'd have expected her to be rowing with heavier weights. I'm coming back from a shoulder injury and rowing 25-30kg (depending on my pain threshold that day!🙈)
Usually the men take the 20kg bars in crossfit! I lift heavy but for bent over row at high reps like for a WOD 20kg is fine. You just have to get things done in a timecap

Reactions: 1
Her post #athlete ... what an insult to real athletes!

New thread title: Binge eating and drinking on repeat, definitely not an athlete!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Emma McQuaid 12th fittest woman in the world, competes for days at the CrossFit games, elite athlete.. look at her hands.. and dopey OH does a little WOD and calls herself an athlete!!
Dont think Shiv even mentioned the crossfit games once did she? You'd imagine she'd be interested

Reactions: 9
Dont think Shiv even mentioned the crossfit games once did she? You'd imagine she'd be interested
Well she was super interested when she was dating the guy in Thailand who qualified as a Master athlete!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she shared one of Emma McQuaids posts, she was too busy watching F1, you know she's F1s biggest fan, remember that summer in London 🙄

If she was interested in the crossfit games she would've shared something about Annie Thorsdottir now that's an inspirational athlete

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she shared one of Emma McQuaids posts, she was too busy watching F1, you know she's F1s biggest fan, remember that summer in London 🙄

If she was interested in the crossfit games she would've shared something about Annie Thorsdottir now that's an inspirational athlete
Agreed, what an athlete Annie is.. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh god the London montage will be coming end of the month. She honestly wreaked herself this weekend having a 2 day hangover clearly today as she can barely do the class or lift.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh god the London montage will be coming end of the month. She honestly wreaked herself this weekend having a 2 day hangover clearly today as she can barely do the class or lift.
And her toes to bar 😭😭😭 I’m sorry please don’t tell me you “keep slipping” and so you can only get knees to hips in an attempt to get toes to bar.

Rather just be honest and say that much contraction of abdominal muscles would cause projectile Dominos vomit all over the CrossFit box. And by now we should know she doesn’t like to share food. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she has ever purchased a dishcloth or a bottle of washing up liquid in her life!
Oh she’s definitely been in possession of fairy liquid. Not for cleaning though, for pouring into her food to stop her from binging

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Or like some Olympic moments? There been tons of inspirational ones. I mean aren't they all her bff athlete friends? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lord give me the confidence of a commentator asking for receipts for something that happened 2 threads ago. 🙄 scroll the duck back.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Or like some Olympic moments? There been tons of inspirational ones. I mean aren't they all her bff athlete friends? 🤣
I’m surprised she didn’t go on a tangent about Simone Biles and Mental Health and then somehow making it about herself…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.