Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Home truth Sven, a king amongst men, called it as it is - the furnace is a swizz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Speechless at the tit she is spouting. Like complete and utter bullshit.

Reading alot of the comments here, I'm not surprised she thinks it's the same person, because reading them i could write any of them as it's spot on my opinion also! We all seem to be fitness/gym people calling her a Fraud, or non fitness people calling her a Fraud.

As others have said that eating/drinking would make anyone feel like a bears arse! Think of a Hen weekend, arriving, drinking, eating, snacking, meals, eating out, chipper on the way back to hotel, more snacking and boozing. Following day boozy lunch, activity, more drinks, snacks, more booze, back to hotel getting ready drinks, snacks out for dinner & maybe a kebab on night 2!! You have a ball, lots of belly giggles, memories and a fantastic time. But i have never arrived back from a Hen thinking Jesus i feel amazing after all that eating and boozing! And with those type of weekends you're like yeah amazing great and all - but quiet happy that the next one isn't for a few weeks or months!

There is no one in this world that lives like that and feels good. No one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Speechless at the tit she is spouting. Like complete and utter bullshit.

Reading alot of the comments here, I'm not surprised she thinks it's the same person, because reading them i could write any of them as it's spot on my opinion also! We all seem to be fitness/gym people calling her a Fraud, or non fitness people calling her a Fraud.

As others have said that eating/drinking would make anyone feel like a bears arse! Think of a Hen weekend, arriving, drinking, eating, snacking, meals, eating out, chipper on the way back to hotel, more snacking and boozing. Following day boozy lunch, activity, more drinks, snacks, more booze, back to hotel getting ready drinks, snacks out for dinner & maybe a kebab on night 2!! You have a ball, lots of belly giggles, memories and a fantastic time. But i have never arrived back from a Hen thinking Jesus i feel amazing after all that eating and boozing! And with those type of weekends you're like yeah amazing great and all - but quiet happy that the next one isn't for a few weeks or months!

There is no one in this world that lives like that and feels good. No one.
This. It also takes me about a week to recover from a boozy weekend now🤣 those weekends are few and far between

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today’s first Morning Coffee “Thought” was definitely written by a 5 year old. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As an alleged nutrition and exercise coach, you’d expect Siobh to understand that NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis) - AKA walking and fidgeting and generally staying active outside of exercise is not needed to be tracked and definitely not supposed to be eaten back in calories.

I can’t begin to fathom how many calories she must eat daily to be gaining weight (as she appears to be) with all the exercise and NEAT she does. She’s said she averages 2,900 - absolutely not.
Never underestimate it ... NEVER!! (Check her 'Morning Croissant Thoughts'!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 words come to mind when you ask this question....."Bears, tit & woods"
She HAS to be joking surely!!!!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 She’s trolling us or she’s the saddest most embarrassing individual on the planet. Like even if she was like oh I fancy an almond croissant…..don’t post it!!! How can she not see how mental that looks…..

Reactions: 12
I REALLY really really want another influencer in the fitness community to call her the duck out. No jokes, no "that Might be a dig at Siobhan", just 100% call her out on her bullshit. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know how she does it, but those meals she's uploaded that she's "recommending" look like absolute shite, i'm sure they taste good and if she did something with the presentation they'd look much better but my god she really is a tit tit tit 'influencer'

Reactions: 14
I REALLY really really want another influencer in the fitness community to call her the duck out. No jokes, no "that Might be a dig at Siobhan", just 100% call her out on her bullshit. Ugh.
Svens post was 100% about Siobhan. Short of tagging her it couldn’t have been more pointed

Reactions: 16
Yeah she 100% needs to be named & shamed. I’d love nothing more than to see her knocked off her high horse!

Reactions: 13
Those meals cost £8 each!

Ouch, that is expensive and she really hasn’t done them any favours. Basically looks like really expensive microwave meals. M&S do a low calorie range for half that price!
Is she allergic to a plate 🤷🏻‍♀️ wtf sort of animal can't decant her microwave meal onto a plate.... Sorry that's unsolicited advice I will go hang my head in shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if at IFS, all those on the panel are made to partake in a burpee challenge against each other. That would knock her off her high horse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.