Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a filthy pig 😂 She's like a 17 year old student who just moved away from home but even worse cos she doesn't even seem to wash herself.

Reactions: 8
She's been in London a wet weekend and now she's ghetto

"Man like ...." 🤢🤮
We all jokingly use phrases and then they accidentally become part of our vocabulary but Siobhan just seems to take bits of the places she goes and adds them to her personality, it’s actually sad to see.

I see she's back liking j smiths videos too..my god,the thirst is real..I have genuine second hand embarrassment for her. Shivers please STOP,the man clearly cannot stand you or fancy you. No man does

Ugh those stories on passing celebrities and not knowing it because she dosnt watch tv…….. sure hun. So you sit in the apartment on your own most of the day/night. Just staring at the wall 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Even then, she doesn't seem to be able to keep the food from going all over the place. See the state of the counter/table top in her stories earlier today ...
I doubt she has ever purchased a dishcloth or a bottle of washing up liquid in her life!

Reactions: 5
I see she's back liking j smiths videos too..my god,the thirst is real..I have genuine second hand embarrassment for her. Shivers please STOP,the man clearly cannot stand you or fancy you. No man does
As a former swipe righter to Shiv, I can confirm this. Absolutely yuck habits. A good looking girl but her habits have really killed any previous attraction. Can imagine every male who follows her stories is the same!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
As a former swipe righter to Shiv, I can confirm this. Absolutely yuck habits. A good looking girl but her habits have really killed any previous attraction. Can imagine every male who follows her stories is the same!
Wait wait wait wait wait… you’re telling me guys like women with good hygiene? Who don’t come on their stories telling followers that they think they should shower after training and wash their hair instead of drying sweat into it?

Who knew…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us more!! Was there a date??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wait wait wait wait wait… you’re telling me guys like women with good hygiene? Who don’t come on their stories telling followers that they think they should shower after training and wash their hair instead of drying sweat into it?

Who knew…
Not only that she had to actually 'plan' having showers.

What baffles me is that she has followers at all and worse again misguided people who may actually listen to her. The utter inanity of it. Who reads this piss with a straight face?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those last posts of her in the gym… I am no expert but shouldn’t someone who is a self proclaimed athlete be lifting weights a little heavier then 2.5kg? Again I don’t have a clue so will stand corrected if I am wrong in saying that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Those last posts of her in the gym… I am no expert but shouldn’t someone who is a self proclaimed athlete be lifting weights a little heavier then 2.5kg? Again I don’t have a clue so will stand corrected if I am wrong in saying that
The bar is 15kg so shes lifting 20kg with the plates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like a 15kg bar too. Why not just lift the regular 20kg bar.
And yes, I'd have expected her to be rowing with heavier weights. I'm coming back from a shoulder injury and rowing 25-30kg (depending on my pain threshold that day!🙈)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.