Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are so ill informed when it comes to health and nutrition which allows charlatans like siobhan to exploit them. There will always be people who can eat what they want and never seem to gain a pound. Funny the 3 I knew from my 20's who were like this are all overweight in their 40's. Definitely caught up on them. Just like there will always be people who gain really easily. But for everyone else in the middle its about finding a balance. Thats something siobhan knows duck all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s now saying that she’s missing Bali. She’s one unhappy girl. Bali, Portugal, London, Dublin and repeat. Living differently my ass

Reactions: 29
The only thing she misses about Bali is how cheap it is for everything. She's spent an absolute fortune since leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
People are so ill informed when it comes to health and nutrition which allows charlatans like siobhan to exploit them. There will always be people who can eat what they want and never seem to gain a pound. Funny the 3 I knew from my 20's who were like this are all overweight in their 40's. Definitely caught up on them. Just like there will always be people who gain really easily. But for everyone else in the middle its about finding a balance. Thats something siobhan knows duck all about.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard Siobhan say anything like this either, about balance or about how your diet should fluctuate with your lifestyle. If I get injured and can’t work or exercise I will be doing my body no favours by eating my usual meals and snacks that I’d normally have to fuel me while exercising every day. What I can get away with eating now, might not work for me in my 40’s. It’s not even about how you look but energy wise, how you feel in yourself, those needs change depending on age, what’s happening in your life, how much or how little movement you do, even your job has an effect. It’s not sustainable to say ‘follow my template plan and you’ll be grand- sure look at me’. What works for one probably won’t work for the other and her plan is way too generic. I have a chronic illness while working a very hands on job with animals and I’ve had a nightmare trying to find a PT that can work with me in person as most of them don’t seem to have the experience in this region. Siobhans plan would do absolutely nothing for me, I’d probably be left exhausted and borderline malnourished 😂 if Siobhan was (god forbid, not wishing it on her😂) to break an ankle or something that stopped her from doing her steps and CrossFit etc, she’d balloon. And that’s not me trying to be nasty, anyone would gain some weight in that scenario when you literally cannot move, but the way she eats is not balanced or healthy at all and without her movement to balance it out she’d have some really noticeable changes. That’s not the kinda practice she should be teaching people. I get she isn’t actually teaching people as part of the furnace but she makes all these posts to her wide audience and really seems to believe there’s nothing wrong with them. That meal she had today, why couldn’t she cook a chicken fillet and boil a bit of rice and throw some veg in? It would have taken her maybe 20 mins max if she’s not good in the kitchen and she could have had several portions to have during the week for about €10. At least that way when she gets a takeaway it’s for a treat not an actual necessity because she’s starving and has no other option.

Reactions: 10
The sheer panic in her voice over getting people to sign up. And with a discount. That she never does 🧐 has the accountant called her and said you need to find money pronto?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’ve ever heard Siobhan say anything like this either, about balance or about how your diet should fluctuate with your lifestyle. If I get injured and can’t work or exercise I will be doing my body no favours by eating my usual meals and snacks that I’d normally have to fuel me while exercising every day. What I can get away with eating now, might not work for me in my 40’s. It’s not even about how you look but energy wise, how you feel in yourself, those needs change depending on age, what’s happening in your life, how much or how little movement you do, even your job has an effect. It’s not sustainable to say ‘follow my template plan and you’ll be grand- sure look at me’. What works for one probably won’t work for the other and her plan is way too generic. I have a chronic illness while working a very hands on job with animals and I’ve had a nightmare trying to find a PT that can work with me in person as most of them don’t seem to have the experience in this region. Siobhans plan would do absolutely nothing for me, I’d probably be left exhausted and borderline malnourished 😂 if Siobhan was (god forbid, not wishing it on her😂) to break an ankle or something that stopped her from doing her steps and CrossFit etc, she’d balloon. And that’s not me trying to be nasty, anyone would gain some weight in that scenario when you literally cannot move, but the way she eats is not balanced or healthy at all and without her movement to balance it out she’d have some really noticeable changes. That’s not the kinda practice she should be teaching people. I get she isn’t actually teaching people as part of the furnace but she makes all these posts to her wide audience and really seems to believe there’s nothing wrong with them. That meal she had today, why couldn’t she cook a chicken fillet and boil a bit of rice and throw some veg in? It would have taken her maybe 20 mins max if she’s not good in the kitchen and she could have had several portions to have during the week for about €10. At least that way when she gets a takeaway it’s for a treat not an actual necessity because she’s starving and has no other option.
To be honest how she eats is just awful and cant be good for you and not only that there's the law of diminishing returns. After about 3 days of eating pizza it no longer tastes nice and your stomach would start to feel terrible, not to mention the wind. Her arse must sound like a brass band tuning up.

The joy of simple home cooked food cant be overstated and in almost all cases is nicer tham takeaways. Considering she has no actual job you'd think she'd cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Great points about diet and nutrition. She has it assways. Does she think followers watch the endless pizza and processed crap as treating herself? She’s not nourishing and fuelling her body shes filling it with tit. Convenient meals might be handy but you have no control over what is really in there, mostly extra salt and flavouring. Even with COVID obesity is a risk factor, we all need to be mindful of taking care of our bodies. There are so many long term irreversible health conditions linked to diets of processed food. And over training catches up too, I know lots of former athletes having hip replacements and knee surgery. I think most of us are looking on seeing this as a car crash. Theres tons of research linking your mental health with your gut health. And that’s not even mentioning the booze. 3 day hangover horrors going on until she goes again. What I see is someone in complete denial that her actions are not aligned in anyway with what she tries to sell and to the image she portrays. I love to have a meal handed to me but I have also learned to treat my body with love and respect, it’s a very imperfect body but I’m thankful for all the functions it carries out for me. There’s definitely a self esteem issue with her which is actually often masked by giving the impression of having inflated self esteem and criticism of other people. Rant over 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She lives like she's in her late teens on her first girls holiday in Gran Canaria, is this living differently.... acting like a 19 year old in constant holiday mode. Or sometimes I wonder if living differently is acting like a 9 year old boy, Siobhan pick up your magnum stick off the carpet, Siobhan you need to have a shower

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Siobhan, most of your DMs are you being called out or asked a question that doesnt suit your agenda. You just block and delete. Post a real about that and stop trying to he all James Smith about it. Makes you even more dislikeable.

Reactions: 4
I had a mad weekend just gone for a friends bday spent loads of money and drank loads had a domino's and a Chinese. And my stomach today is in bits. I dunno how she does it on the regular. I'm younger than her and I can't justify what I've eaten and drank. She flip flops so much with loving urself but also torturing urself in the same breath. To the 5 new furnace members to be most exclusive fitness plan in the world I can't wait to read their 10/10 reviews in a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.