Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for SOH! Had to amend it to fit and remove first line as couldn’t fit it in and it was losing its goodness, so jus went with second part of the suggestion as pizza had to feature in this the 16th thread!

Credit to @Sparklelife2304 for the title, full title:

No success on Tinder or Hinge, couldnt give away that minge. Stay at home with a sweaty gee & have a Dominos meal for 3.

As you were! I am already looking forward to the re-cap!

@brandambassador i hope ur have a few hours free
Today/tomorrow??!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder will siobhan try to redeem herself with sinead for sineads bday on Thursday. A big birthday gesture or just tag in photos and videos from last year.

I'd also like to congratulate the one troll for thread 16 , I, myself, me, you, them, they etc 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s always “craving” something isn’t she?!

Great title x
I thought Siobhan said previously she no longer has “cravings” because that means you are being too restirictive, and lives with the attitude “eveyrhing in moderation” to help stop her cravings?
Or was that just a fleeting daily thought?

Reactions: 19
I thought Siobhan said previously she no longer has “cravings” because that means you are being too restirictive, and lives with the attitude “eveyrhing in moderation” to help stop her cravings?
I wouldn’t have even said that was a daily thought… I would have said it was a momentary lapse and about two stories later mentioned she was craving a dominos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes!!! I knew I wasn’t imagining it when I commented this!

I thought she also believed in honouring her cravings but hasn’t bothered to honour her craving for veg and nutrients that she expressed the other day…

She’s prob using a boost bar as a dildo as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes!!! I knew I wasn’t imagining it when I commented this!

I thought she also believed in honouring her cravings but hasn’t bothered to honour her craving for veg and nutrients that she expressed the other day…

She’s prob using a boost bar as a dildo as we speak
Dead. Thank you for that visual 😂😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏 you won the thread tonight 🥇

• Haha
New thread for SOH! Had to amend it to fit and remove first line as couldn’t fit it in and it was losing its goodness, so jus went with second part of the suggestion as pizza had to feature in this the 16th thread!

Credit to @Sparklelife2304 for the title, full title:

No success on Tinder or Hinge, couldnt give away that minge. Stay at home with a sweaty gee & have a Dominos meal for 3.

As you were! I am already looking forward to the re-cap!

@brandambassador i hope ur have a few hours free
Today/tomorrow??!!!!
Im Honoured 🍕 ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.