Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah seriously!
Larry Doyle had a Q&A box up yesterday and someone asked what's the deal with whoop bands, are they any good.. and his reply was basically "why would you need a device to tell you what your body is already telling you..?"

Like you've got a built-in mechanism to know if you've overtrained - your nervous system.. I understand people who are complete newbies to lifting etc because then it's harder to know if it's DOMS or if it's a genuine need for rest, but when you're at it years, how can you not know your own body well enough???
She also was clearly sent it as she didn’t know how much it is, or how much the subscription is so every time she mentions it it should have #AD

Reactions: 7
Does she have to plan toilet breaks into her morning routine? The pizza and pastry and bread is probably clogging her up so I'd suggest 20 mins on the loo every morning to attempt to clear that bowel. 5 minutes to apply Anusol afterwards.
Between the pizza, pastry and bread, I’d reckon there is only 200 calories in the whole lot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here. I live in Sydney and I have a whoop band. For the record Ive got no affiliation to Whoop whatsoever. And no disrespect to Larry Doyle or anyone who hasn't used whoop themselves but it provides 10 times more valuable detail than what any other fit watch I've used. You may think you feel rested, because for years and years of overreaching thats what you can push yourself to feel. The watch uses your heart rate and sleep to give you the facts on your recovery and intensely you should train that day. As someone who has trained hard all my life its opened my eyes to the fact I have actually lost the connection to my body and push with will and mind. Ive injured myself a few times then I care to remember. And I know how popular this product is with athletes across Australia and America (in the Olympics too) so its a matter of time before it hits the UK and Ireland. Not a fan of Siobhans but when I seen she has one I was impressed that she may finally be about to take care of herself and stop overdoing it! Lets see hey.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really didn't know what a Whoop was and I thought she was using it as a new name for like her head or something, and I was thinking "stop tryna make whoop happen, it's not gona happen" 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness gracious me. I know we don’t like to diagnose, but that is some thing to PLAN in basic hygiene.

I can imagine her longing out tasks just to be on time for the next one 😭

Hopefully she plans a shower before her next fanny wax.

Also think she is going to expose me when she says Whoop 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Voila….
This is enormous humiliation. It is beyond bad; she is the laughing stock for that group of utter dickwads. JS definitely has a small mickey (ladies, if you hear the word "grower", thats a heads up, back away slowly, I'm male, we know what it really means), Diren is a snake, Felicity is an airhead and Begarty gives highly flawed advice to vunerable people. It is difficult to overstate what an awful bunch of twats this miserable crowd are and the fact that they have followers fully validates that this is indeed the Age of Stupid.

Siobhan for your own sake stop this embarrassment. Am no fan of yours but watching you prostrate yourself in front of these nobodies is just farcical.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is enormous humiliation. It is beyond bad; she is the laughing stock for that group of utter dickwads. JS definitely has a small mickey (ladies, if you hear the word "grower", thats a heads up, back away slowly, I'm male, we know what it really means), Diren is a snake, Felicity is an airhead and Begarty gives highly flawed advice to vunerable people. It is difficult to overstate what an awful bunch of twats this miserable crowd are and the fact that they have followers fully validates that this is indeed the Age of Stupid.

Siobhan for your own sake stop this embarrassment. Am no fan of yours but watching you prostrate yourself in front of these nobodies is just farcical.
I mean coming on willing to tell her followers that she thinks she should shower morning after training…. Is an embarrassment on her own. Even without the others ripping the piss out of her… she’s doing a bang up job herself

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone just so you know I am too smart for the Midnight Library, just wait til you can read grown up books (I recommend Atomic Habits or Irrational Ape) over and over again, then you can look down your nose at everyone else just like I do ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't believe her superior attitude towards books, who the hell does she think she is 😂 I've never witnessed anyone so patronising in my life

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
“I’m actually jealous of anyone who thinks that’s a good book”

Translation: I wish I was as simple-minded and had standards as low as the people who thought that book was good. Sadly, my standards are too high. I’m too discerning. I’ve too much taste.

Jaysis would you duck OFF. The way she behaves about books is the way some people behave about wine. She puts my teeth on edge. She’s so pretentious!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Did she actually say "At least she will have time to have a nap before bed" in the last story? because that is what the subtitles picked up haha

Reactions: 5
I can't believe her superior attitude towards books, who the hell does she think she is 😂 I've never witnessed anyone so patronising in my life
I literally came on here to say this. It takes alot for her to shock me but that's one of the most ignorant patronising things she's ever said.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Snobbery of books, music and films KILLS me! They're different types of art. They're supposed to appeal to different people. No one type is better than another. Just enjoy what you bleeping enjoy. Gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never even read the book but I can guarantee you that she doesn't understand it and the whole storyline has most probably just gone straight over her head.

Reactions: 14
I literally came on here to say this. It takes alot for her to shock me but that's one of the most ignorant patronising things she's ever said.
It probably doesn't even make the top 10 lol.

Thats what we're dealing with here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And yet she recommends James Patterson, who does tell a good story but I’d hardly call high brow fiction!’ She’s a walking contradiction

Reactions: 10
I dislike her snobby cunty attitude when it comes to books. That’s a few times now that she has dissed books that have been really popular. The midnight library is a brilliant book IMO. ‘Just wait until you see my recommendations’ oh duck off shiv

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.